Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Variant Swatch, Variant Image/ Variants on Collection Page &..

HSIA

pages look much better with this app, and support staff response fast, very helpful. highly recommmended!

Rieker Footwear USA

As an online Shoe Retailer, the need to display our products that have multiple variants, accurately so as to not oversell is paramount. Swatch King was able to do that for us. Their support team is ultra-responsive and very accommodating. They were able to get the app to accurately display swatches based on QOH levels. This makes for a better consumer experience as we are not displaying what we no longer have. Thank you Swatch King!

Shuropody

We have used this app to make it possible to use more interesting colour swatches. I also needed to amend the price block on variants and realised default template liquid code was overwritten by this app. The app support ninja Lax, was able to make the change and educate me as to code location in an efficient and timely fashion - thanks Lax and to the app team!

Gelden Cosmeticos

It is very simple to use, all the configuration steps are very clear, and the most important this is that it help us to keep organized all our variants

Narooma

Just had an amazing experience with this app. Not only the app solved my problem to link products by color, but also, I had a brilliant and fast support by their team with design/layout adjustments for my theme and products. Five stars!!!

Thewaypro

Great app! Amazing support. Highly Recommend. It helped me increase conversions so much. Thank you..

Personalized Fury

Highly recommended ! The support is very helpful. The app is easy to install and to understand in a few minutes. Thank you so much

PetsoBeds™

Nice app, has everything I need, great customer support! The price is kinda high but affordable.
I recommend it!

Elle Elle 1980

I just installed this app in my Shopify store and didn't have time to figure it out on my own. I went ahead and started the chat and received a quick response and wonderful service. In no time at all, the swatches were up and running on my site. I'm very happy so far with this app.

Annie50

Highly recommended ! The support is very helpful. The app is easy to install and to understand in a few minutes :)