Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Variant Swatch, Variant Image/ Variants on Collection Page &..

Fullfashionstyle

Best app! Great support ! can't explain in words! Improve conversion rate! Is really great! A must app!

Pom d'Api

Efficient application and customizable at will. Customer service is professional , well done !!!!!!!

SleepZee

The support team is awesome and very helpful. This is the app that I need and it makes my product page looks better.

Ayola

The app is very nice and increased my conversion. The support is very helpful and reply immediately to me.

Lazypants

Great Service! Even on trial mode the team was very responsive and adjusted app settings for our store.

Her Work Clothes

The support team is awesome. Axmikant and Utpal understood my problem really well and replied professionally.

Milkii

Go ahead and install this app already! Their support is amazing, helped me connect swatches to the store without any hassle. It works with pagefly!

British House

Laxmikant the guys from customer support was very helpful from the very beginning. Their customer support is very quick and they respond to the changes you want to do immediately. they helped custom design the things we want till the very small small details. Huge thanks for this app.

Moonstone & Moss

I love the functionality of this app. It was easy to customize to my visual preference and I love that it works on both the collection pages AND the product pages. (They did have to set up the collection pages end for me but it was done very quickly - less than 24 hours.) Their support is great as well. Definitely recommend.

Avenue 85

This app does exactly what I was looking for; to display variant swatch images on the Collection page and to improve the way variants are displayed on the item page. The app didn't fully agree with our theme at first so I contacted Support. They were very quick to reply and to complete the install, even doing a few minor tweaks to get everything looking perfect. I highly recommend this app for the quality of the product and also the Support that backs it up.