Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Color & Collection Swatch + Link Product Option

ergoPouch Brasil

Brillant - entry level a bit pricey but flexible and very easy to use! Definitely helps on the conversion!
2nd review - the guys just added the swatches to the product page for us and the images are also clearer in the swatches! Well done guys! Thanks!

Great Bay Home

App works great and the support is very responsive and will help make sure this works on all themes and all devices. Highly recommend for people that don't have coding backgorund

GiftonicStore

This app gives me the exact layout I was looking for. Very easy to setup with superb support. Thx you.

Painter's Love, LLC

Variant Swatch King is an excellent product with superb support. I tested it thoroughly with perfect results but ended up not using it at this time only because I decided to separate my product into two categories to simplify navigation on a cell phone.

If you are in need of an easy to use swatch product that works the way it should, this is it. I found StarApps will go out of their way to help you any way they can. Great support team!

Yogazel

The many options this app gives provided me with the exact layout I was looking for. Not to mention that the quick response to my questions and immediate action taken was exactly what I needed to continue working on my website right away! Thank you guys so much!

Elstead Maps (UK) Ltd

I've just installed this app which works beautifully I'm sure will be a great asset to my website. Very easy to install - there was one small problem which was completely sorted by support just a couple of hours after I raised the query. Amazing service. And a brilliant app.

Dadrack

Unbelievably easy integration with our flow theme and love the customisation options. Wish we had it installed sooner. 10/10 guys dadrack.com

Be At One Make Up

A great app. Performs exactly as intended. Real easy to set up with great tutorial videos. We had our store up and running in no time. The support from the Star Apps team was exemplary. Would certainly recommend. Keep up the good work.

LouLi - Designed For Your Child

HI, app works like a charm, developers are really helpful and responsive to answer to my needs . Highly recommend

Save the Duck

We've recently installed Variant Swatch King on our fashion site. We had paid hundreds of dollars to a developer to have them use the variant image automatically instead of a dummy color swatch for the product color variant. It took the developer more than 2 weeks to get the job done.

With Variant Swatch King it's pretty much instant. And at that price, it's really a no brainer.

We did have some hickups when installing Variant Swatch King + Variant Swatch Automator. The Size Chart Pop up would stop working.

Even tho we wasted a bit of time trying to figure out what the problem was, the guys at StarApps were very quick to fix the problem and update us the next day when it was done.

Now, everything seems to work great and loads very quickly.
We hate adding more apps to our store (usually more scripts and loading time) but this one seems to be top notch!