Variants Options Swatch King

Variants Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image/ Color Swatch, Color Variants on Collection Page

Sophia Hegg

We are using the app to provide the swatch colors to our products and it is working pretty well. Recently we had an issue and the support team was superb! They helped us fixing it in less than 24 hours. We extremely recommend it! Good product with outstanding service.

เบ๊ เงียบ เส็ง | Beh Ngiep Seng

Great app ! The app can definitely make a differences with the look and feel of your product pages. With the image swatch, it is a lot easier for customers to browse through the product options. Plus, the support is great and fast to solve the problems. Two thumb ups !

Design Nordic DK

We have used this app for our furnishing webshop. It wasn't quite working perfectly after we set it up, but a few emails later with the team behind the plugin, everything was up and running. Great plugin and great support! :-)

YAYA Yoga

The app looks good - great support team - fast and professional- strongly recommended - give it a try!!!

Dýravinur

If you need any help with the app the customer service is wonderful! Thank you soo much for your help Shreya!

Rae Dunn Wear | Sleepwear and Apparel

I used this app to display color and size options on my apparel website. I love that the app allows me to choose how I would like the colors and sizes displayed - like size and shape of the image, whether I want it displayed as an image or dropdown menu, what happens when a customer hovers, etc. It allowed me to really personalize the site and give it the aesthetic I wanted. I also chose to have color variants displayed on collections page. I think this is a great feature for its functionality but also because it makes the site look more professional.

Paninisport.no

I really recommend this app for everyone looking for an app to link related products as swatches on product pages. I dont use the native shopify "variant" for different colors of my clothing of the same style - I like to keep them as separate products with their own collection position and their own individual product page. This way I can maximize SEO for each page and also increase internal linking. With this app you can do that - and also beautifully link products as if they where variants of each other. Support is really good and responsive (fast!) and I havent actually found another app in app store that does this. some page speed is sacrificed but I think its worth it for the user experience✌️

York Wallcoverings

The team was great and combining this with the image automater tool is a great 1,2 punch for our store. Support was tremendous.

Diamond Wig

This app saved me from many troubles to sell my products
Since I have many variants and all the variants needs to be on the same page, customers will get to buy very easily !

Garnfolket

The app works great, and support are really friendly and helpful! Solved my challenges in no time. Thanks