Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

Wools of Wanaka

I used this app to improve the look of our swatches. There were some conflicts with the theme but the App developers were amazing and fixed them quickly. Great App and fantastic service. Very impressed. Thank you.

Quite Beautifully

Great app and the developers are awesome! They were quick to fix issues I was having and now my store looks great!

BLUSHBEES-USA

This app is excellent and is perfect for my website. The support team is fantastic, and they helped me with some issues. I highly recommend it.

Sáas Bo´oy Decoración

Incredible simple to use, it offers great flexibility, the only thing I think they can improve is the language options in the customer experience.

Milano Loop

Great Customer Support. Promptly customized the look of the swatch within an hour. Thanks for the app and keep up the good work!

newArtMix

This app is exactly what I need for our site. Very good support - the guys help with everything. Thank you:)

Crazy Punch

Awesome support team. The app works really great. You can link multiple products to one as variation, the same way how Amazon and Flipkart does for variations.

modesse

We offer a couple of variants to our products and this app made it so much easier to have a clean and uncluttered display to our product pages. You can add products to a "group variant" without it being linked at the product pages and create similar product variants on the product page itself. The customization of the Swatch Options is great as you can really customize it to your store's look and feel.

It is easy to install and if you have a snag or two questions the support team is always there to quickly assist and provide excellent support to solve your problem. They follow up if you are happy which is amazing!

Abbey & Sullivan

We offer multiple variants based on scent and size variables. This app has made it a lot easier and quicker for our clients to shop and find the right product when compared to the drop-down menu that our theme offered. We contacted the support team on 3 occasions to get a better understanding of the functionality and to help resolve an issue related to our specific theme. The support staff responded within 24 hours and even took care of some coding changes to our theme to be able to make the functionality work. We are very happy with the results. Thanks.

Josef Seibel USA

Very easy to setup. Clean options to display swatches. Customization has many settings to dial in a look for your client. Works perfectly. And StarApps team is responsive with requests.