Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Variant Swatch, Variant Image/ Variants on Collection Page &..

Meji Fashion

All issues done and fixed in a few minutes, just contact the live chat, that is what I would suggest. Thank you again for the great help and make the app work well. It really looks nice now on my store.

Chrono RS

Great app for multiple variants used it on my store for over a year now. Their support is great too resolved my issue in minutes thanks to Utpal from support.

masonsfdmtest

Very helpfull and quickly service. The support is super and the app is amazing. Nice and usefull, responsive and easy to install

Toned

awesome app and amazing service. quick and easy to use and easy to install
and i love the upsell features!

La Poule Qui Coud Tissus

Super application, qui vaut son prix, le rendu visuel est top. Le Sav est super réactif. J'ai eu un problème et 10 minutes plus tard c'était résolu. Je recommande

nuuwaï

The app works perfectly and the customer service is great! We had a small issue when setting up, but they fixed it within 15 minutes.

Mondo Kaos

Great app! Makes is easy for the customers to navigate on the webshop. Also easy to use and the customer service is great !

Neverland

Excellent application, it gave an extra touch to my website. I have to applaud the truly exceptional assistance, it solved some visual interface problems for me. Thanks! Advise. Applicazione ottima, ha dato un tocco in più al mio sito internet. Devo fare un plauso all' assistenza veramente eccezionale, mi ha risolto alcuni problemi visivi di interfaccia. Grazie! Consiglio.

Maive & Bo

I love this app and had so much help installing it. Thank-you for finally solving a problem for me !

STUDIO 1431

We can't recommend this app enough. It is really easy to use and has really positively impacted the layout of our store and how we are able to list products. We managed to get every layout feature that we needed from this one app - well worth the investment. But most importantly, we would recommend this app for it's customer service. There were a few more complicated and minor changes that we wanted to make (e.g. de-capitalising certain letters etc). So, we reached out to someone through the chat function and got a reply in seconds. Utpal, our support agent, was not only extremely helpful but actually implemented the changes we needed within under a minute and gave instant replies (at 9pm on a Saturday our time!).