Variants Options Swatch King

Variants Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image/ Color Swatch, Color Variants on Collection Page

Valsport Running

The application is great! It is very easy to use and perfect for our e-commerce. Initially we had a bit of difficulty installing it ourselves and we had some misunderstandings with StarApps not having communicated directly with them, but, after clearing up the problem, the StarApps Team was impeccable in supporting us. Every e-commerce should have this App installed. Antonio

Illusions Lingerie

The app solved a lot of issues, the amount of customisation available allowed us to fine tune the look and feel of the swatches/buttons to get it exactly as we envisioned. We required some support from the development team and were amazed by the quality of work along with their friendliness and timeliness. Highly recommend this app to all users in need of an enhanced user experience! Great work guys!

No Signal Here

This app is perfect for the products variants, it will help you to bring your shop to another level. Big up at my contact Utpal for helping me to make this app fit perfectly to my online shop.

Rudulf

The app is quite easy to install and I think it might make it easier for customers to select variants easily and aid in a smooth conversion overall.

Malimo

I find the app very useful because of the 'connect similar products' feature which lets you show swatches on the product page that link to other similar products in your shop. Also the way variant buttons and swatches are displayed is very customizable which is great. Service is also very responsive and friendly via instant chat. Only downside is the price, I think it is a bit expensive and they should consider lowering the price, otherwise I'm sure sooner than later a competitor App with the same features and better prices might appear.

CarCharms

This app is just amazing! You won't regret buying it! And the support team is very eager to help and assist you in every way they can. I definitely recommend it.

Nividas

Great app! Enables us to set up color variants as separate products and display the different colors on the product page. Highly recommend!

Land of Yellow

Great app, change the feeling of my product page in a very positive way. Also, the support is great. Recommended

caseculture.com

i think this app is easy to use. and the service is great. quick response from the team. it's great as far.

Swife™

I used this app to get color swatch on my products and it is really easy to use and the support team is just excellent they give us answers to any question really fast and they are really friendly! I recommand :-)