Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

SportStyle.fit

The app is working well so far. I needed a change made and their support got back to me very quickly with the change done.

Danilo's Fine Leather

Very grateful and delighted with the functionalities of this application. Excellent interface, design and it is super fast, it does not slow down your website. The support is too fast and efficient, I made a request and within a few hours it was resolved and well executed. Excellent work! Highly recommended!

Quarz store

I recommend everyone to use this Swatch app! I am happy with the technical support and customization options for swatches in this app. Swatches in collections look really nice and convenient.

mzsportwear

The app is amazing ! It helps me a lot by showing up my color variants directly in the collection page and its very easy to use. Besides the attention to the client is EXCELENT ! They give us a very good treat , we are not only another costumer to them. 100% recommended !

Verdissimousa

Extremely easy to use. I love the designs and customizations available for the swatches, they look super professional. It has a feature to use the swatches not only in the product pages, but also in the Collection Pages and I find it very useful. The Support Team is EXTRAORDINARY. Super fast, friendly and efficient.

Wendy And Company LLC

Love this app and customer support is unsurpassed! I originally got this app to add swatches to my products on the products page (which works great BTW!) Another feature I have come to love is Connecting Similar Products. When I emailed customer service about ideas I had in creating a custom order section, they ALWAYS were prompt to reply (which is very important!). Lex took a lot of time emailing back and forth to explain the way the app could be used for my products and he even took a look at my store and made suggestions on how I could better use the app. I am so impressed with the customer service, and the app works exactly as promised.

October 9, 2020

Thanks a lot for such an amazing review :) We're so glad to see how app's "Connect Similar Products" is been an important feature in your store and our support team (especially Lax) has been really prompt and provided you with the best possible solutions to make things perfectly work for you.
You can always feel free to revert for any assistance, we're here to help at all times :)

Kekoo Store

Very well app! Saves a lot of time! It works very easy and a GREAT SUPPORT!!! FAST, KIND, SOLUTION ORIENTED!!!

October 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind review. We are so glad that you liked the collection page swatch setup we did for your store. Please feel free to reach back for further assistance :D

Tierra Bella

Excellent app with quick and easy installation. It provides the professional look I was going for, and the customer support is fantastic!

MORANZANI

Absolutely amazing app. Does exactly what intends to with no issues what so ever. Unlike other apps that cause crashes and issues as soon as installed, this app works great and delivers a very professional feature. A must have. The support team were exellent and extremely prompt with all responses. Will defetintely work with them again.

Rustic Furniture Marketplace

I use the app to provide an options swatch on my store. Very simple to setup and use. Support is great! I needed the drop-down to match my theme style and they completed it very quickly.