4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and customization options, particularly for creating product variant options with color swatches, images, or custom texts. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify stores and intuitive interface. The app's ability to handle multiple variants on the same product and group products for individual display in a collection is appreciated. Many merchants commend the responsive and dedicated customer support.

March 2, 2024

This perfect variant swatch what you need! Recommend 100%
By the way best app support team - Nikhilesh the best assistant who is always ready to help!!!

Thedogdreams
May 3, 2024

Top app to use if you want to show different colours. Customer service is also really excellent! Thick 10

Monela-London
3 days using the app
March 24, 2024

The app has all the features I am looking for. Perfect! And the customer support is excellent. The team always respond fast.

Veepli
Hong Kong SAR
March 2, 2024

EcoLabelPrint
Dominican Republic
April 16, 2024

Had a issue that was resolved quick thanks to Nikhilesh amazing work!

larsenmode
3 days using the app
January 29, 2024

I had some issues with my store and the customer service team was quick to assist me. A special thanks to Utpal who took the time to review my store and send me a detailed guide on how to make the changes I was looking for. I highly recommend this app!

COUCOVA
Sweden
15 days using the app
January 15, 2024

Long story short (because I could go on and write an essay), the customer support service, the features of the app and overall satisfaction in delivering the vision intended for my product page has been nothing but phenomenal. I look forward to using the app for as long as the shop is live. Thank you to the entire team and especially Laxmikant for all you do!

Lib&Co. Inc. | A Leader in Luxury & Elegant Lighting
April 26, 2024

Lohit is a good person i have tell the issue and he resolve it immediately and I love this app for Pic variants, and the support guys are superb! Really appreciate you guys.

trace
Pakistan
About 24 hours using the app
March 19, 2024

Excellent support and app for displaying custom variant groups. Swatch King is highly recommended.

ADESIEM Prod Sandbox
March 1, 2024

Customer service (Utpal) helped me good and fast!

Amaro Amsterdam