4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and customization options, particularly for creating product variant options with color swatches, images, or custom texts. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify stores and intuitive interface. The app's ability to handle multiple variants on the same product and group products for individual display in a collection is appreciated. Many merchants commend the responsive and dedicated customer support.

March 1, 2024

Customer service (Utpal) helped me good and fast!

Amaro Amsterdam
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
January 29, 2024

I had some issues with my store and the customer service team was quick to assist me. A special thanks to Utpal who took the time to review my store and send me a detailed guide on how to make the changes I was looking for. I highly recommend this app!

COUCOVA
Sweden
15 days using the app
January 15, 2024

Long story short (because I could go on and write an essay), the customer support service, the features of the app and overall satisfaction in delivering the vision intended for my product page has been nothing but phenomenal. I look forward to using the app for as long as the shop is live. Thank you to the entire team and especially Laxmikant for all you do!

Lib&Co. Inc. | A Leader in Luxury & Elegant Lighting
About 2 months using the app
May 16, 2024

Nikhilesh will fix your problem within minutes! Great customization and support!

Mirage Hair
Sweden
About 4 hours using the app
February 5, 2024

Wonderful app. Will save you hundreds and hundreds of hours working on product data.

Import Image Racing
13 days using the app
April 15, 2024

Very helpful customer support and a great app with a lot of functionalities!

Moda Copenhagen
Estonia
3 days using the app
March 21, 2024

Only been using this for about 30 minutes and i don't think i'll use anything else, very intuitive, works really well, simple to use for someone like me with no coding experience. 5 stars!

Brooklyndirect
About 1 hour using the app
Edited January 16, 2024

The app is working well. There is just a misunderstanding here. Sorry.

CABINZERO
About 3 years using the app
March 26, 2024

Incredible results from Swatch King. Very grateful for the app and their support, expecially from Laxmikant.

Clio Peppiatt
6 days using the app
February 26, 2024

How well I(Nikhilesh) understood your query?

PERFECTLY, HE IS THE BEST ONE IN THE WORLD!!!

Were you able to get the solution within expected time?

YES, 100% MY ECOMM IS PERFECT NOW.

How easy/difficult it was to use the app?

WAS EASY, BUT I HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH THE CONFIGURATION, AND NIKHILESH HELP US

How has the app performance been?

GREAT!

How important you think the app is for your store?

8/10 IMPORTANT