Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

House of Tillett

I have seen other people say this...and I can verify it. Brian in support is fantastic. The best support I have seen in any app. He helps things work seamlessly. Between myself and a friend...we have 3 shops. Printful recommended these guys. And I notice they are listed as a preferred Shipping app in many other places. Top notch. Can't go wrong. Especially if you have complex shipping arrangements, Then you NEED this one.

lucyforlouie.co.nz

I needed this app for my messy delivery options. I was helped by amazing & efficient, Brian -Thanks!

Thirty Seconds

Setting up shipping rates to ensure profitability as well as happy customers is not easy. It’s been the toughest challenge I’ve faced as a new Shopify business owner. We use several drop ship suppliers. Some are integrated with Shopify and some are not. All of them have very different shipping structures. That’s where Brian and the crew at Advanced Shipping Rules took the reigns and solved my shipping problems. The ASR app is easy to use. It does it’s job efficiently. Setting up my shipping rates for each supplier and specific products took only minutes, and my cart is running like a champ. After that, I needed to better understand how suppliers structure their shipping and the best way to save my customers money. Brian took it upon himself to call me on the phone and give me an education. Great app, great support. Thanks, guys.

Creative Action Network

Invaluable app and unparalleled service! No other app performs like this one and I have yet to find another team with as high quality service. I just had an issue with adding a new vendor and got an email back within 30 minutes an was on the phone in another hour, problem solved shortly thereafter. Couldn't recommend more!

Blair's Western Wear & Boutique

HIGHLY RECOMMEND...HAD A NEED FOR FREE SHIPPING ON CERTAIN COLLECTION BUT NOT FOR ANOTHER....INSTALLED APP SHOPIFY GUY AND I COULDN'T GET IT TO WORK - CALLED AND WITHIN MINUTES IT WAS FIXED. LEFT MESSAGE HE CALLED BACK IN ABOUT 3 MINUTES AND MATTER OF MINUTES I WAS SET....GOT MY VOTE!!!!! THANK YOU ADVANCED SHIPPING!!!!

Dee's R Deals

Awesome app and customer service! I would highly recommend this app to anyone. I was totally overwhelmed and ready to give up and within a few minutes of speaking with Brian at customer service I was up and running. And his response time was amazing as well! Thanks!

Zero Gravity Racing

Amazing and robust app and the developer is accessible and super helpful. We used it to sep up some complicated shipping rules and it worked very well.

Office Ready

Highly powerful and customizable. Responsive support and good help docs. This is the only shipping app that met (and exceeded) our needs.

BeanGoods

This app sorted out our shipping rates perfectly so we're not loosing money anymore. We use 2 different drop-shippers and this is the perfect app to get your shipping rates dialed. The customer service is AMAZING. Bryan walked me through step by step to get everything set up & has further helped with other questions we've had. Highly recommend!

Wrought Iron Haven

Great app to give certain products free shipping. As we use a few different suppliers and some have free shipping the basic membership works well on our home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com