Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

Advanced Shipping Rules

bakedelf

Really great support! I had some setup issues with my account (it was all on my side) and they were able to resolve the issues quickly to get me setup properly. They even offered a nice incentive to sign up for a plan. I'm really impressed with both the app and their service.

Coloured Raine Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 year

only reason why I am rating this app 3 stars is because the system does not account for discount codes therefore, if the customer purchases products that meets the the threshold for free shipping and then enters a discount code, the system will still offer them free shipping. Currently looking to change platforms because of this. If you're not paying attention you can end up losing a lot of money.

Daphne's Botanicals

Time spent using app About 1 year

For a small shop I have pretty complicated shipping requirements (shipping by weight, specific products for local delivery AND other specific products for nationwide delivery). Their app as helped me create a solution for each of these scenarios and their customer service (Molly!) has been fast and responsive and super helpful to solving problems and making it work for me. I would recommend this to any small shop who needs additional help with weird shipping rules. It's worth the $29 a month.

Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is incredible - the features are crucial for my business and the tech support is truly unparalleled. Molly is always incredibly prompt in responding to me via email and phone and answers ALL of my questions... there are plenty! Thank you Molly!!

Arrows Aim Greenhouse & Supply Co.

This app helped me maintain my local delivery settings while offering blended rates for POD items. Shopify makes this especially tricky, but Molly at ASR helped me find the perfect work-around. Customer service response time was incredibly fast and very flexible in responding to my skill level. 5/5 Would recommend to a friend.

Rebel Sportz

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is able to transfer Printful's rates and works smoothly. I, especially, am impressed by their customer support. Like they say, the team will respond within 24 hours. I highly recommend merchants using Printful and other POD apps to use ASR for their shipping needs.

KGTropicals

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I had some complicated requirements for my shipping rates and this app handles them perfectly! Brian walked me through the entire set up on the phone, amazing!! Highly recommend!!

Velocity Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent response time and customer service. Advance shipping got back to me very quickly and was very helpful.

Jao Wholesale Online

This is the second website I've installed this app on for a bunch of various shipping specifics (location, weight, carrier for different products, etc). It was working flawlessly... until the head of the company wanted to make everything free shipping for a week. Unfortunately, I decided the best way was to deactivate but not delete the app so I wouldn't lose all the customizations. This was probably not the best solution. BUT... MOLLY TO THE RESCUE!!!! She helped me put it all back and once again, smooth sailing.

Best shipping app and customer service in the app store!!!

Avalon and Ninth

Much easier to navigate and set up than some of the other apps out there. When I ran into issues, customer service was top notch! Even down to Molly scheduling a phone call so that we could talk through what was happening. Resolved my issues and replied to emails promptly. Definitely a great app and recommend to anyone with complicated shipping needs.