4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to set up complex shipping structures based on factors like product groups, weight, and location. It's particularly useful for businesses with multiple vendors or diverse shipping needs. The app is user-friendly and includes a test mode for accuracy. It's praised for its precise shipping cost calculations, reducing cart abandonment and boosting revenue. The support team and developer are noted for their quick and helpful responses. The app can handle large catalogs and instantly update shipping rules.

December 11, 2020

This app is incredible - the features are crucial for my business and the tech support is truly unparalleled. Molly is always incredibly prompt in responding to me via email and phone and answers ALL of my questions... there are plenty! Thank you Molly!!

Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen
About 2 years using the app
Edited December 10, 2019

Advanced Shipping Rules easily allowed me to offer Free Shipping options on certain products, but not all products. I was also able to designate various rates based on location. What was seemingly impossible became incredibly easy with Brian guiding the entire Process, from Start to Finish. Forever Thankful!

MiniBrew
About 2 years using the app
January 15, 2021

After getting so many headaches from trying to fix Shopify combining shipping rates at checkout, I found Advanced Shipping Rules. Not only has it allowed me to fix all of my shipping and cart issues, but the customer service is absolutely incredible. Molly was able to quickly answer all of my questions and her patience alone deserves a 5 star review. Thanks again!

Tropical Fish Plus
April 27, 2021

It's a great app for getting all your shipping rules in place. The best part is the support team behind the app; always on hand - any issues they will go above and beyond to give you a detailed break down on how to resolve. A big thanks to Molly for helping us with our recent enquiry.

By Firdous®
November 24, 2021

Good app. Fulfil all our requirements. Connects well with Canada Post and UPS to pull negotiated rates.

Tiber River USA
August 15, 2018

What an AMAZING experience! I was a little confused about how to make the app do exactly what I needed it to do. Unlike most apps i've seen, there was actually a phone number I could call! I called in the morning and received a call back within the hour. Not only did my store get set up the way I wanted it to run but I was even taught how to manage the app and shown the process step by step. EXCELLENT customer service! Don't be afraid to call, the staff is so knowledgeable and friendly. Super happy with this app! Thanks Advanced Shipping Rules!

Bagkingtest
Edited January 20, 2017

Was recommended to use this app by Printful since they handle my fulfillment. Once you take the time to get it set up it does exactly what you want it to do...unfortunately 3 days into my trial the website is now suddenly shut down (by who knows what). This instantly rendered my shops checkout system useless. I was awaken to emails/calls from my customers saying they could not pick a shipping method. I feel stupid for overlooking the fact that one 3rd partys minor mishap of service can completely cripple your e-commerce without warning.

Henny Gang
February 3, 2020

Great App! We have this app installed on 3 of our stores, was easy to set up and get going quickly. The customer support was quick to reply to our questions, overall a really smooth experience.

Would recommend this app to anyone who has more complex shipping requirements past the standard Shopify capabilities.

Caktus Vape
New Zealand
Edited July 19, 2023

We have a very complex shipping set up and Molly held my hand through the entire process. She even called me one day! I am updating this review after almost 2 years of using and want to reiterate that the app has been A+ and Molly is always responsive and able to help me resolve any questions I have.

Shine Pet Food Co.
August 24, 2017

Excellent App! The only method found to setup complex shipping rates with our many different sized Art products, including several Fulfillment services.
Brian answered promptly and got all things sorted out quickly.
It can be mind boggling to setup many complex products and trust that Shipping will be correct.
Looking forward to new features coming!
Thanks!