Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Blair's Western Wear & Boutique

HIGHLY RECOMMEND...HAD A NEED FOR FREE SHIPPING ON CERTAIN COLLECTION BUT NOT FOR ANOTHER....INSTALLED APP SHOPIFY GUY AND I COULDN'T GET IT TO WORK - CALLED AND WITHIN MINUTES IT WAS FIXED. LEFT MESSAGE HE CALLED BACK IN ABOUT 3 MINUTES AND MATTER OF MINUTES I WAS SET....GOT MY VOTE!!!!! THANK YOU ADVANCED SHIPPING!!!!

Dee's R Deals

Awesome app and customer service! I would highly recommend this app to anyone. I was totally overwhelmed and ready to give up and within a few minutes of speaking with Brian at customer service I was up and running. And his response time was amazing as well! Thanks!

Zero Gravity Racing

Amazing and robust app and the developer is accessible and super helpful. We used it to sep up some complicated shipping rules and it worked very well.

Office Ready

Highly powerful and customizable. Responsive support and good help docs. This is the only shipping app that met (and exceeded) our needs.

BeanGoods

This app sorted out our shipping rates perfectly so we're not loosing money anymore. We use 2 different drop-shippers and this is the perfect app to get your shipping rates dialed. The customer service is AMAZING. Bryan walked me through step by step to get everything set up & has further helped with other questions we've had. Highly recommend!

Wrought Iron Haven

Great app to give certain products free shipping. As we use a few different suppliers and some have free shipping the basic membership works well on our home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com

Vintage And Restore By K

Amazing customer service and straight forward, easy to use app. I had a bit of a tricky set up for one of my products and wasn't sure how to set it up. They took the time to fully understand what it was I was trying to do then helped me step by step until it was set up properly. Highly recommend.

Stagingshop Sweatybands Com

GREAT customer service and the app lets us do exactly what we need it to. We wanted a certain shipping rate to appear for a specific product group and we got it set up! Thanks so much!

Bagkingtest

What an AMAZING experience! I was a little confused about how to make the app do exactly what I needed it to do. Unlike most apps i've seen, there was actually a phone number I could call! I called in the morning and received a call back within the hour. Not only did my store get set up the way I wanted it to run but I was even taught how to manage the app and shown the process step by step. EXCELLENT customer service! Don't be afraid to call, the staff is so knowledgeable and friendly. Super happy with this app! Thanks Advanced Shipping Rules!

Espionagecosmetics

This app has been the perfect solution to our subscription shipping rules. We ran through a few other choices here in the app store before landing on this one. It's SUPER simple to setup, has many facets of customization, and the customer service has been excellent. Seriously, we are incredibly happy to have stumbled upon this one. We have a flat rate for all domestic shipments, at least 5 other tiers and product groups for our differing subscriptions broken down into US vs INTL. It's been working like a charm!