Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Advanced Shipping Rules

Cardinal's Sport Center

After testing other apps, I should have tried this one first. Handles our multiple online shipping options with the capability to edit. Best on the market!

Phoenix Sweets

Location Hong Kong SAR

Thank you for the prompt and helpful follow-up. The app is truly helpful to automate the sales flow!

July 11, 2020

We got your message about the issue you were having, and sent a quick reply that we made a collaborator access request so we could login and take a look, and never got a reply from you. Please reply to the email thread ASAP. And include your phone number and a good time to call so we can troubleshoot this for you. The app did not have any downtime, so its like a set-up issue. Looking forward to your email. We see you may be in non-Western time zone. We can have someone call you this weekend, late night to help troubleshoot the issue.

mysexyveggies.com

Tried at least 5 app on the shopify app store , all of them are missing something to complete the job
this app is amazing everything you need for various shipping zone, rates and products!!! great rules condition and you can use your own carrier account rates, support is fast response and helped me do what i needed in short time(less then 24H), easy to use ... thanks Molly :-)

Shelburne Country Store

The app did what it claims, but the interface was a problem for us. We were looking to ship certain items for free. While the app can accomplish this, it requires you to mark the items manually that you wish to ship for free.

A simple Tag 'FreeShipping' or Collection would accomplish this, but it isn't able to use those.

This app had promise, but that oversight was a big one.

Curious Cat Bakery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I own a bakery and offer some items in my shop that ship nationwide while others don't. I needed an app that would only allow people to purchase what was available in their area and this was just what I needed. The best part, however, has been the customer service. I'm not exactly technologically inclined :) and the customer service has been excellent in helping me do the initial set up, troubleshooting and ironing out the issues that first came up and being overall very pleasant to work with. They reply to emails almost immediately!

Nellenby Inspired Design

Advanced Shipping Rules app is very well designed and support has been great for configuring the settings I need!

Dogwood Dog Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is an amazingly easy to use and important app to solve a very annoying problem of Shopify's! Molly is wonderful and so helpful.

Haute Leopard

This app offers A M A Z I N G customer support. I can't thank Molly enough for all she did to help me set up my shipping rates. Without her help, I'm afraid I would never be able to do it myself. I can highly recommend this app to anyone. I have over 20 apps installed in my store and I can say, without a doubt, this one has the best customer support. Again, THANK YOU, Molly!

Pet Health Direct

I really do like the app as it provided the shipping rate flexibility not afforded by the standard theme. I did have some integration issues but Molly in their customer service department was extremely helpful and even supported me directly with App integration for my store. Highly recommended App and outstanding customer service.

WILDWURST

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 9 hours

These guys are amazing! Really. They gave great and quick support that hit the mark. I tried two other parcel and shipping apps and these guys have performed the best by far. I am a fan. Thanks a million!