Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

American Sale

This app is great! I love that I can have Sub Zones. That's a HUGE plus for us. We also utilize the Service Code feature, helping with our ERP integration. I've worked with Brian a few times on some things and he was quick to respond and easy to work with. They even just implemented FedEx SmartPost for us! Another plus! Would definitely recommend. You get a ton of features with this app.

Chamberlain Music

No way to automatically assign products to groups, and randomly empties groups. Really expensive too! Switched to Bespoke Shipping, one of many apps that is half the price, unlimited, and does everything we want reliably.

Howe Well

I had no idea what I was doing and Brian was super helpful in helping me set up this app. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.

Squeegee Press

Wow! What incredible service. We had a complicated shipping structure that I couldn't even begin to figure out. Brian was responsive, prompt, and spent a lot of time making things work. It took a few iterations, but he always quickly called and took as much time as needed to solve things. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Jeremyville Corner Store

Great app, and it did the exact function that I needed for some complex custom shipping rates. Great customer service too. Would highly recommend

Platanomelón

Best custom shipping rates app in town. You can do virtually anything with it, there are no limits. And blended rates are just magical. I was also impressed by the speed and attention of support (took less than 1 day and 3 e-mails to solve my issue), so I recommend this app without doubts.

Abstract Digital Designs

I called support and spoke to Brian regarding questions about integrating with Printful. He was kind enough to tell me I didn't need his product because I exclusively use Printful as my dropshipper. Thank you!!!

Meowzzz

I am new to the Shopify family and just launched my site, then had a semi panic attack about the shipping prices (using some fulfillment centers who have high shipping rates). Called Shopify who recommended Brian and within 15 minutes Brian had me set up and ready to go. I am so relieved and thrilled and back to the excitement of opening Meowzzz.com!

House of Tillett

I have seen other people say this...and I can verify it. Brian in support is fantastic. The best support I have seen in any app. He helps things work seamlessly. Between myself and a friend...we have 3 shops. Printful recommended these guys. And I notice they are listed as a preferred Shipping app in many other places. Top notch. Can't go wrong. Especially if you have complex shipping arrangements, Then you NEED this one.

lucyforlouie.co.nz

I needed this app for my messy delivery options. I was helped by amazing & efficient, Brian -Thanks!