Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Advanced Shipping Rules

Outback Western Wear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app looks like it does everything I need. Unfortunately, it is clunky to use in that it is constantly resyncing with my products such that it takes FOREVER to get to the point where I can assign products to Product Groups. For this reason, it's pretty useless. Additionally, the UI for choosing products is very limited. Each product has to be added individually as I cannot add all the products that have a certain price or are in a existing Shopify collection. It's like a version .9 product. So close but so far away.

June 19, 2020

This is legitimate feedback. When using our app, the app does need to wait for the product catalog 'to be still' in order to re-assign products to a different product group. If the app was to reassign products while there are other updates being made to a product it could cause conflicts, and lead towards things being permanently out of sync. There is a way around this, but it would be a significant investment of time and resources to complete: having a real-time automatic clone of the product catalog using Webhooks, but there are so potential risks with this approach, and it would force us to raise the price of the app. This review does make an important and correct point: if there is a case where you need to re-assign a product ASAP for whatever reason, and you are running some other bulk update on your catalog, you will have to wait. We will use this feedback to reconsider the feasibility of implementing what is needed to solve this problem. Perhaps it could be built as a premium feature.

Jantz Supply

This app is amazing. We offer leveled flat rate shipping options to our customers that vary depending on products ordered. The initial set up was easy and any time I had a question or problem Brian or Molly responded quickly to help. They explained processes and if things were urgent went so far as to make fixes for us to speed the process along. LOVE this app and this company.

Nutrition Faktory

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app does absolutely anything you could want with shipping rates. I was about to give up on trying to get everything synced up with stores and domestic shipping, but after working with Molly, she easily helped me accomplish all our needs. Best customer support ever. If you need customized shipping, don't waste your time with other apps, this is all you need.

Baha'i Books Australia

Location Australia

I've used this App for two years now, and after receiving help for complex changes, I'd just like to say this is the only shipping App, of the many tried, that manages complexity logically, and with great support.

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use the app to optimize shipping rates for our customers. The customer support to help us get the most out of the app is responsive and helpful.

MISSION Boat Gear

OMG! The solution to dimensional shipping and multiple package shortcomings of Shopify. I have been able to increase my shipping revenue dramatically and charge appropriately.

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Wonderfully elegant way to solve the complexities of having several PoD suppliers while managing international shipping solutions. Great support staff!

corplex-online

Location France

Support Molly help me consolidate 184 ship rates of 95 zones x 100 postal codes under 14 rules. Criteria matched zones to postal codes. Molly from Support was a critical component to making it happen.

Brenda Bogart

The app is great and does exactly what I wanted it to do which is sell my product at a flat rate and have a different smaller rate for each additional item ordered. And the support was excellent!!! They did everything I asked, were super easy to work with, and followed up to make sure everything was good.

ZQuiet

ASR works well for us...and recently when we had a shipping policy change we ran into some issues. I reached out to support, and they quickly responded helping me work thru it to successful conclusion. Thanks ASR Support!