Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Creme Cycles

Anyone who thinks this app is too complicated, obviously didn't even try to use it or look at any of the very helpful documents.

I was able to set up 20 categories with different shipping options for each category, and then set up blended rates and rules to make shipping free based on order totals, only display rates based on the category, and a lot of other combinations.

This app is great, and I've had absolutely no issues with it. I honestly couldn't even have my site up if it wasn't for this app.

Bikesmart Inc

If you want real-time carrier rates (negotiated or not), and charge different shipping prices for different types of items, this is the app to get.
You can apply all kinds of rules, and the blended rates provide something you just can't find in other shipping apps.
It encompasses everything you need for shipping, and integrates with other apps with no issues.

I highly recommend this app!

Andareusa

This is the only Shipping app you could ever want or need!!!!

Provides so much functionality, and makes our extremely complicated shipping options a breeze.

We love this app, and can't recommend it enough!

Honey Coinz

First off, setting up shipping with Shopify is definitely daunting at first, specially for newbies such as myself, it is no easy task.
With ASR, everything is pretty much automated specially with Printful.
The customer service in itself is 5 stars, which is rare
You definitely get what you paid for and then some.
Wonderful app.

Sadie 23

I am very happy with this app, does what it supposed to do and helps us.

Apparelcandy

Our store is a bit complicated when it comes to all the shipping rules and restrictions we have in place. After tons of research and playing with various apps, Advanced Shipping Rules was highly recommended by a well known retailer! Not only does ASR do everything we need for our website, but the support behind the app is on another level with quick responses and solutions. If only all apps came with such support. I highly recommend ASR!!!

Swiftoutdoors

Asked for help weeks ago and never even received a reply

Maul Merch

This app is a MUST for anyone who plans to use a drop shipper like Printful, Printfy, or Pixels.

I personally am a very small store but I needed a solution because I have products fulfilled by Printful but have a few small items like stickers that I pack and ship myself.

I had no options though Shopify's main features to combine shipping rates between the two types of products and was really stuck.

Now I'll be honest. This app can do ALOT and it can be really confusing at first getting it set up. I recommend reading through their set up guide 3 or 4 times before you try and set anything up. And keep it pulled up in a tab as you're building your rules.

That said, once it works, it WORKS. This literally is the sole single reason my store is able to function and I'm so thankful for it.

Allen Arms

Super Awesome to work with and set up! these guys are top shelf!

Fleet Sheets

This app does exactly what I needed it to by allowing free shipping when certain products are present in the cart. Customer service was great at helping me set everything up. Thank you!