Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Car And Truck Concepts

This app is awesome!!! What is most amazing is that it synced with our big catalog size of over 500,000 SKUs without bogging down and it updates instantly. It also allows you to do mass updates via csv import which was a must for our catalog. Brian took his time out to call me when we had questions and explained the process and his instructions worked perfectly. This is an absolute must for any store who has complicated shipping options and the pricing plans are set to where it's affordable based on your store needs and how many pricing structures you want to implement. This app solved a big issue we had to have detailed shipping values I definitely recommend this app to anyone. Any negative reviews you see is probably just based on people who don't take the time to read the requirements and implement the app correctly. All the positive reviews you see speaks for itself.

Truck Mount Forums

Excellent app! Support even better! Wish I would have found this app sooner, I tried another 'Advanced' type of shipping app but it was WAY out of date and seemed buggy.

P F Candle Co

It took a little time to wrap our head around some of the functionalities of this app, but in the short time that we've been using it, it's worked great. What made our experience of integrating and setting up Advance Shipping Rules was Brian's customer support - super fast to respond via email and phone, helpful step-by step-guidance, etc. That aspect made a world of a difference.

Qnoor

This app is so helpful! Even more helpful is their customer service. I was able to set an appt and have someone take a deep look at my shipping system and make sure everything is set as it should be. Really grateful I found this app.

Northwest Diesel

Super powerful. Shopify's built in shipping utility left us with a rather large problem in how we charged shipping for one overweight item in particular.

This app saved the day and Brian was a huge help in making sure I had everything up and running properly.

Doof Store

We're using this over at https://doofstore.com.au - been a god send and the only shipping app that would meet our needs :)

Dais Records

Incredibly simple app that solves SO many problems. Incredible customer service as well!

Hamboards

Wow, Brian actually picked-up the phone, helped me set it up and it took 10 minutes. Easy, fast and it works. Don't know why I waited to call. Awesome.

Hallieraeward

Wow! I love this app! I sell different types of art items online and this app was able to accomplish the shipping clarity that I needed. I communicated with Brian via email and he would get right back to me. This is my first time selling multiple items online and I feel great and confident with Advanced Shipping Rules. I was able to set up it by watching one of their videos. I highly recommend this app!
HallieRaeWard.com

Nccs Net

I've never been able to have everything I wanted with shipping options and rates due to the dynamics of my products until I found Advanced Shipping Rules. This app is really cool! When I had questions I was able to call and get a live person who helped me set up the shipping rules for my entire site! That took a while too. Very impressed with their customer service!