Advanced Shipping Rules

Finely tune your shipping rates

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Advanced Shipping Rules

Talrayz - Shades for a cause

Time spent using app About 2 years

I needed to do multiple items Free+Shipping as well as items with other shipping rates. It was a bit of hurdle dealing with the integration but Molly called me up and got everything running just like I wanted. Thanks!

Just Ingredients

This app has allowed us to do precisely what we need in terms of a more complex shipping solution. We had a long journey in setting this app up due to the Shopify 'single' and 'multi' origin shipping nuances, but ASR supported us all the way.

Jay and the team were careful to understand our needs, and whilst we presented them with a few unique requests and scenarios, they went above and beyond to help us achieve what we need. Thanks all :)

My Event Decor

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

So this is why you should take time to check out an app before you review it. I installed this 9 March 2020 and wrote the review on 11 March that I needed a solution that would allow a) shoppers to pay delivery for postal shipping, b) clients renting items to add the product and see that delivery and installation chargers would be additional and yet to be calculated, c) clients who had already gotten our rental quote with delivery, and d) customers who bought and rented items in the same basket. This app did all that. However Google Merchant is telling me I have to set up shipping fees(!) and my PPC traffic has fallen dramatically since 12 March. Not real happy.

Fabric Headquarters

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Needs a "lite" version that only uses the Shopify supplied shipping version. As it stands now you have to subscribe to third party shipping support ($20/mo OR upgrade your shopify plan) to get this app to function

All Day Vapes

Excellent app for creating unique shipping restrictions for products down to the variant/sku level. After trying many other apps, this one does it all for a very reasonable cost. Great customer service when help is required via email and phone. Highly recommend giving it a try !

Fresh Jagua ®

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, many advanced features, and amazing support. We used it to rename shipping methods of FedEx and to block products from being shipped outside of the US. Thanks, Jay for all your help!

potpourrifinegifts

Super helpful app! I used it to offer free and/or flat rate local delivery for specific zip codes, while using usps shipping rates for any other zip codes. I told them what I would like to do with the app, and in very good timing they took care of it all for me, adding all my products to the appropriate settings so I wouldn't need to. Jay was especially helpful. I definitely recommend this app!

Super Salve Co.

I have used this app twice now. I literally don't know WHAT I would have done without it. It has handled all my unique shipping scenarios in a way that Shopify alone just can't. I am so grateful for Advanced Shipping Rules and the staff are super helpful. I couldn't be happier.

Caktus Vape

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great App! We have this app installed on 3 of our stores, was easy to set up and get going quickly. The customer support was quick to reply to our questions, overall a really smooth experience.

Would recommend this app to anyone who has more complex shipping requirements past the standard Shopify capabilities.

CK Swagworks

Location New Zealand

OMG, what a fantastic app and a fantastic support team to go with it! I'm in New Zealand, where we have a complicated shipping system with rural and metro addresses all getting priced differently and generally being a pain, and not only did the app manage to do exactly what I needed but the team hand-held me through the entire process. Love you guys!