Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Honey Coinz

First off, setting up shipping with Shopify is definitely daunting at first, specially for newbies such as myself, it is no easy task.
With ASR, everything is pretty much automated specially with Printful.
The customer service in itself is 5 stars, which is rare
You definitely get what you paid for and then some.
Wonderful app.

Sadie 23

I am very happy with this app, does what it supposed to do and helps us.

Apparelcandy

Our store is a bit complicated when it comes to all the shipping rules and restrictions we have in place. After tons of research and playing with various apps, Advanced Shipping Rules was highly recommended by a well known retailer! Not only does ASR do everything we need for our website, but the support behind the app is on another level with quick responses and solutions. If only all apps came with such support. I highly recommend ASR!!!

Swiftoutdoors

Asked for help weeks ago and never even received a reply

Maul Merch

This app is a MUST for anyone who plans to use a drop shipper like Printful, Printfy, or Pixels.

I personally am a very small store but I needed a solution because I have products fulfilled by Printful but have a few small items like stickers that I pack and ship myself.

I had no options though Shopify's main features to combine shipping rates between the two types of products and was really stuck.

Now I'll be honest. This app can do ALOT and it can be really confusing at first getting it set up. I recommend reading through their set up guide 3 or 4 times before you try and set anything up. And keep it pulled up in a tab as you're building your rules.

That said, once it works, it WORKS. This literally is the sole single reason my store is able to function and I'm so thankful for it.

Allen Arms

Super Awesome to work with and set up! these guys are top shelf!

Fleet Sheets

This app does exactly what I needed it to by allowing free shipping when certain products are present in the cart. Customer service was great at helping me set everything up. Thank you!

Ottysleepuk

Really happy with the application itself and the quick support from the developers.

Element Pet Nutrition

This app has been great. Our company ships both frozen and dry goods which require different rate tables, and ASR allows us to group those products differently and return different rates as such. Also allows us to customize blended rates for mixed carts of frozen and dry goods. Lastly, customer service is highly available and quick to respond.

Bernard And Zeus

Thanks for the huge support. Great Application and communication. Recommend this app for anyone who would like to integrate Dropshipping with Printful.