Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Aashus Workshop

Wow! Best app if you have multiple vendors with crazy multiple rates.
Initially I had issues with using the app, setting rules and product groups. But once I had help from Bryan (Creator/Developer) issues magically got solved. Keep in mind: you got to be a little patient (wait) to get a hold of him (coz he does it all) but once you did ... rest assured... its going to be a piece of cake.
Personally, for a new startup eCommerce business I feel $29 is a big expensive. from $9 for lite version to $29 for standard. thats a huge jump (my personal opinion)

Chalkscribe

I've spent dozens of hours trying to find an app that provided the functions I needed. I wasn't asking for difficult things, but no luck until I found this app! It does everything I need and so much more, but the best part is its easy to use.
Even better was the customer service that was provided within an hour of sending an email. Cannot recommend enough!

Rondo Bikes

Truly an app that provides functionality Shopify should, but doesn't.

If you're a large company with lots of items and use dropshipping, or carrier services, or flat rates, the possibilities are endless, and this is the app you should use.

The price is right as well!

Publicbikesusa

This app and the people who provide support are fantastic!

I almost always receive an answer to my questions the same day, and any issue (only had one, and it ended up being my own fault!) is resolved without having to wait weeks, like other apps.

They are also really helpful when figuring out the best plan for your Company. They're flexible, and want this app to help you, not just to make a bunch of money off of you. We really felt taken care of, which is rare these days.

So what are you waiting for? Get it!

Creme Cycles

Anyone who thinks this app is too complicated, obviously didn't even try to use it or look at any of the very helpful documents.

I was able to set up 20 categories with different shipping options for each category, and then set up blended rates and rules to make shipping free based on order totals, only display rates based on the category, and a lot of other combinations.

This app is great, and I've had absolutely no issues with it. I honestly couldn't even have my site up if it wasn't for this app.

Bikesmart Inc

If you want real-time carrier rates (negotiated or not), and charge different shipping prices for different types of items, this is the app to get.
You can apply all kinds of rules, and the blended rates provide something you just can't find in other shipping apps.
It encompasses everything you need for shipping, and integrates with other apps with no issues.

I highly recommend this app!

Andareusa

This is the only Shipping app you could ever want or need!!!!

Provides so much functionality, and makes our extremely complicated shipping options a breeze.

We love this app, and can't recommend it enough!

Honey Coinz

First off, setting up shipping with Shopify is definitely daunting at first, specially for newbies such as myself, it is no easy task.
With ASR, everything is pretty much automated specially with Printful.
The customer service in itself is 5 stars, which is rare
You definitely get what you paid for and then some.
Wonderful app.

Sadie 23

I am very happy with this app, does what it supposed to do and helps us.

Apparelcandy

Our store is a bit complicated when it comes to all the shipping rules and restrictions we have in place. After tons of research and playing with various apps, Advanced Shipping Rules was highly recommended by a well known retailer! Not only does ASR do everything we need for our website, but the support behind the app is on another level with quick responses and solutions. If only all apps came with such support. I highly recommend ASR!!!