Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Giraffecollection

Horrible app. Does not update or integrate well with Shopify

Origaudio

Sooo glad I found this app! Big shout-out to Brian who called to help us and basically did all the hard work for me. Stores need to know about this app when trying to ship DG items. Thanks a bunch!

7 Bucks A Pop

Excellent app, it does exactly what we needed which was to make certain products a flat shipping price while others are based on weight and have the blended shipping rates calculate properly at checkout (Shopify's cart can't do this). Customer service is quick to reply which is an added bonus. A+

First Generation Millionaire

Whew! I’m glad I found this app. I was banging my head all while installing random shipping apps and then pow! Printful recommended Advanced Shipping Rules and all of my problems were solved.

I was in desperate need of a shipping rule that will allow customers to mix my Printful orders with my non-Printful orders without losing my shirt because shipping settings were wrong. ASR fixed that!

Shout out to Brian for helping me out late at night and making sure that I was completely good before we disconnected the call.

Staybuds

I am new to the online store business. I added Printful and have my own device, wireless earbuds called "AffordaBuds", and could not make the shipping rate/boxes/interaction between the app and my store work.

After spending much of the day reading page after page of suggestions online, I contacted Brian of advancedshippingrules because someone mentioned his app would help.

I contacted Brian and asked for help setting it up because I didn't know where to start.

He was simply amazing, and so gracious, patient and spent a considerable time on the phone first listening, then explaining my options...then he asked for access to set it up....and in probably ten minutes it was operating flawlessly.

I cannot recommend Brian and advancedshippingrules enough.

This is the best customer service I've had from any company in years!

Thank you Brian!

Pooch Mall

Great app and phenomenal support! I installed the app today and had a few questions... I called and spoke with Brian and he walked me through the configuration i required and i am all set! Highly recommend!! Love it!!

Crazy Buddha Trading Company

I was live and had an abandoned cart because my shipping rules were messed up and couldn't figure out how to fix it. Brian had me up and running in minutes! Definitely recommend this app! Customer service is amazing as well!!

Ac Design Studio

Brian was very helpful in explaining how the app works and how to set it up with all my different products and suppliers.

Kindermarkkids

Great product and extremely helpful customer service! After using this app on one of our Shopify stores, we added it to our second store when that shipping app wasn't fitting our needs. We have several different shipping fees and blending rules and Brian was responsive and helpful in setting it up for us so that everything works the way we need it to in order for the customer to see the correct shipping charges. I love not having to use a CSV to add new products to the correct shipping group. Very easy to use and Brian was flexible with us so we could set up a plan that worked for our business.

Nomadic Dreaming

Fantastic customer service. Brian has been very quick to get back to me each time with my queries and solved my problems. This was also the only app that I could find that allowed me to do what I needed, and for a reasonable cost. I needed to create different rules for different areas, and the rules also vary by product.