Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Hit Factor

I installed ASR so that I could offer products that I manually fulfill while also offering Printful products using live shipping rates. I was able to install, integrate, and set up this app in a few hours with just the user guides to help me. Everything worked smoothly until I tried to purchase the Lite Plan; apparently I had activated a feature that was only available with the Standard Plan but wasn't aware of what that feature was. I emailed Brian first thing this morning and got a response back within the hour. Brian took care of my issue and I'm back in business!

Sheepwrecked

Cannot eliminate ghost products that are deleted despite syncing again and again. (That happened in the past, and i could live with it).

But now, when i reinstalled, I cannot blend the rates no matter what i do.

in short its broken. and i just wasted 29 usd.

The broken blend function wasnt the case in the past. whatever you did to them obviously backfired in my case. And why is printful so troublesome to sync now?

Uninstalled.

Mbtek

Great customer support! I had a question about including customs duty calculation and the option was easy to apply. My store is running smoothly with this app.

Norse Interiors

Great assistance when setting it up and I think the app will fit my shipping needs. Unfortunately, Shopify's own shipping solution isn't well suited if you're using customized packages for different variants of your products. ASR could solve that problem!

Madsportsstuff

Love it, easy to use! Allows you to add per item shipping. See it in action:

www.madsportsstuff.com

Milliondollamotive

So far a great app. We will give an update.

Beautifulbrows

This app is excellent and the developers were really helpful in setting up our shipping rules. Thanks!

The K9 Shop Ny

Awesome App. Helped me to get the shipping structure I needed. Brian was very helpful and guided me through the entire process. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for specific shipping parameters.

Socheap89

99$ a month? which world do you live in... Better Shipping 15$ a month and does every thing on 99$ package..

Positivesoulshop

Amazing customer service! Brian got on email super fast and helped me set up my website. Highly recommended!