Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Relicate

We looked at many shipping apps and Advanced Shipping Rules was the only one that does everything we need. It's amazing the flexibility this app provides. Brian was also always available to help with questions and setup. Being able to call him is a HUGE help although he also replies to emails in a timely manor. Thanks so much Brian!

The Conscious Store

Advanced shipping rules and Brian are both amazing. They have solved our shipping issues.

Group 101 2

5 Stars for Brian and the team...Sent him a message for some support, 30 mins later we are on skype talking and this product is able to do everything I want it to do.

After paying Decimal a shed load of money I've had nothing come back from them so I went on the hunt for a product and came across this...If you haven't already tried it please make sure you do.

The Florida Reptile Ranch

Not only is the app the perfect thing I need for my complicated shipping rates from both dropshippers and in-house shipping, but the customer service is the best I have ever had. I called support and the developer of the app got on the phone, took the time to explain everything I needed and even set up half of it for me. It was the most amazing app set-up experience I have ever had on Shopify or anywhere else. I highly recommend giving these guys a shot!

Butter And Scotch 2

I had been struggling with the issue of restricting shipping zones for MONTHS! The guys at Advanced Shipping were able to solve my problem in 20 minutes! Amazing customer service, and a really great tool for customizing our shipping options. Could not recommend more highly!! Special shout out to Brain for being so awesome!!!!

Muggle Please Llc

I'm laughing at the previous review saying "OMG I LOVE BRIAN!!" -- because honestly, I'm feeling the same LOL. First of all, this app is EXACTLY what I, and clearly many others have needed due to Shopify lacking in some shipping areas. It was the perfect solution to my many drop shipping account issues, and I couldn't be happier. Now, why do we love Brian? Haha, because he's not "customer service". He is HANDS ON with his app and will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. After realizing my account needed more than just normal tweaking, he grabbed my number and called me right away last night to help. We stayed on the phone for a bit and he fixed my issue and then went even further to explain some things and make sure the app was working perfectly for what I needed. As someone who takes a huge amount of pride in my own customer service for my products - it is so refreshing when I run across the same when it comes to something I need.

If you guys are reading this review - please know that the ONLY time I write a review for ANYTHING is if the experience has been 150%.

.....or the crab cakes were BOMB ;)

haha, thanks again brian!

- Jessica

Bestwelcomebags

OMG!! I LOVE BRIAN!!!

I was at that point of total frustration after searching apps and toying with code, I just couldn't seem to find the solution I needed. By the time I called Brian at Advanced Shipping I was crabby and feeling defeated. Brian was patient while getting me to clearly define my quandary.

While so far, I'm a big Shopify fan, the shipping module is so painfully weak. I have a shipping fulfillment program which plugged in easy enough, but my issue came before the completed sale. I needed very specific rules in relation to shipping charges. Brian not only devised the perfect solution completely filling my needs, he stayed on the phone with my and completely set up my shipping module until it worked exactly as needed. What he did with me in about an hour saved me countless hours of additional frustration and struggle.'

I LOVE YOU BRIAN! YOU'RE MY HERO!!.

Wooden Arrow Boutique

This app is exactly what I needed. I tried tons of apps that fell short before I found this one and i'm so glad I did.

I carry two lines, a womens line which I keep inventory on hand for, and a childrens line that I utilize dropshipping for. I needed to be able to distinguish shipping rates between those items. I had some difficulty getting set up, but I emailed customer service and they responded very quickly. He took an initial look at the problem and then gave me a call.

From there, he set everything up for me! It works great and i'm very pleased with both the app and their customer service!

Keyomi Sook

I am So ecstatic with both the App and Customer Service. If you have different Vendors and Vendor location and each vendor's Shipping may or may not ship to certain countries Then This App is for you. They Have Detailed Documentation to assist you in their Help Center. If thats not enough you can always shoot them an email and get a response quickly. Brian has given top-notch CS anytime I had a question I receive an email or a Phone call so he can walk me through The Settings. This App Is a Must Have. They Rock! :)

Unidisc Music

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Very customizable. Brian was a big help setting up the shipping methods as well, great customer support, responded very quickly.