Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Evolve Sounding Stone

I am a Canadian store that was looking to integrate Fedex ltl freight rates but support informed me that they don't support Canadian FedEx accounts. The app showed promise before running into this road block.

Fishgirl Seafood

What an awesome experience getting our store set up with carriers and our negotiated rates. What could have been really complex for me to figure out on my own, was made easier to understand with the guidance provided. They answer the phone and tailor the structure to meet your business needs! Thanks!

Western Audio Distribution

This app does everything we need and more. We have multiple fulfillment vendors with multiple shipping options each. Sometimes shipping options depend on product and vendor. This gives us that flexibility. The support is second to none. The updates recently done are wonderful and the program is now much more user friendly. If you tried it before, you need to try it again! The sub-zone shipping options will be a great tool for us, once I get around to doing the setup. Again, the support is fantastic if you are having any trouble at all they are right there.

Wearitforward

Awesome support! They helped me set up everything I needed when I was very confused! Def recommend!

Hatch Label

Great App. Great new interface, makes setting rates so easy. Special thanks as well to Brian who is always on-hand for support. Cheers

Guerrilla Fighters Of Kurdistan

I had a phenomenal experience with the app and customer service and I was compelled to leave a review. I have a very complicated shop which merges Printful fulfillment with manual fulfillment as well as some items only available as part of a pre-order. Brian at customer service walked me through each step to set it up correctly, and now I've passed the very last obstacle to launch my store. Thanks Brian and team!

Www Thestoneflower Com

Quick respond to your requests. Great customer service and the app is very useful for simple shipping rule. I chose the Lite plan so I can restrict clothing items from free shipping on jewelry order over $50. Great app!

Tech Agent 99

Great App. I am a Shopify Expert doing jobs to Support Shopify Storeowners through Storetasker.com - and have found this the best Advanced Shipping app - for times that products just won't fit within any Shopify Shipping rules.
Shipping rules can be mind boggling to setup - but this app allows all to be done and work together.
Great Support as well!

Mandybankson

Excellent App! The only method found to setup complex shipping rates with our many different sized Art products, including several Fulfillment services.
Brian answered promptly and got all things sorted out quickly.
It can be mind boggling to setup many complex products and trust that Shipping will be correct.
Looking forward to new features coming!
Thanks!

Personalized Gift Market

$49 extra to do anything useful, a cut of which goes to shopify who continue to neglect shipping tools and force users to download these ridiculously expensive apps. Anyone considering shopify should seriously google about shipping problems before spending any time/money on this platform.