Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Inspiredbyhim

I really needed help on the most important component to launching my store, SHIPPING. When I initially left my message, I did not expect a speedy response. I was relieved and surprised with the promptness of the callback and a voice on the other end saying "I am going to walk you through the process". Not only that but he inquired of the types of items I would be selling to make sure I assigned them to the right categories, the items I ship and those I drop ship using a separate vendor. I got off the phone ready to launch and fully understood what I needed to do when adding products in the future. He even gave me a few tips on the customer's expectation when shipping and his direct contact information. Two words: Thanks Brian! I give him a FIVE! Felicia www.inspiredbyhim.com

Cesars Way

We needed our shopify store to be able send dimensional shipping info to fedex and and also to restrict a few specific products to only to certain countries. This app made our switching to shopify possible because it handles both of those and a lot more. Great documentation and phone support. Thanks Brian!

Ciensales

One of the best apps to get if you got different suppliers.

Fools Closet

Great app, streamlines my shipping rates for eCommerce using different dropship suppliers and print-on-demand suppliers with flat rates. Lets me set a free-shipping threshold for products I choose, and exclude some from free-shipping. Perfect for people trying to set up the Free Plus Shipping marketing strategy.
I had some trouble with initial setup, but the customer service was prompt and helpful. Get it.

Sit Up Doggy Treat

Brian was a big help in setting up the app to do what I needed. I give them 5 stars for customer service. After testing it all the shipping rates were correct. If i could have one more category I would give it 5 stars for functionality. I know I would have to upgrade to another plan just not worth to me yet. I am tough on reviews it is difficult to get 5 stars from me.

Prefen Wine Gifts

Takes care of what I needed to do with multiple Print-on-demand services. Just don't set them up as "fulfillment services". That will stop the services from finishing the final stages of the API calls that tell your store the order is fulfilled.

Helpful advice from ASR support.

Ministry Store

This app really helped us set-up our store to handle 2 types of fulfillment services. Our print-on-demand service (which costs more to ship) along with our normal inventory are both operating at the correct pricing seamlessly. And the CS was very responsive. Thanks!

Ifls Usa

This app is a MUST have if you have different vendors and drop shippers. It will allow you to customize groups and drop shippers with their own shipping rates helping you and your business to not lose money whenever there is a multi-line order. Also, their support is prompt and fantastic. Well documented app. Give it a try!

Essential Oil

Our company uses every size shipping box you can imagine as well as different shaped products with different weights and we had so much difficulty getting our shipping prices correct for the customers. I tried multiple apps and Advanced Shipping Rules has been the only one that we could set up to work for ALL of our products!!! It took me awhile to set up, however Brian was so helpful, he responded to my questions right away and assisted me in the setup process. He assured me that it would take a little bit to set up however once all the information was input we wouldn't need to mess with it. And so far its been great!! I had to make a few tweaks to box sizes the first few day but thats it!!! Its really been a lifesaver for our company! Thanks Brian and Thank you Advanced Shipping Rules! -ilana

Evolve Sounding Stone

I am a Canadian store that was looking to integrate Fedex ltl freight rates but support informed me that they don't support Canadian FedEx accounts. The app showed promise before running into this road block.