Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Exclusive Apparels

Great app! good if you ship from multiple vendors, the app let you sort it out very organized

Paletteandparlor

Excellent app that filled an unmet need for us: the ability to calculate shipping as a percentage of order total price. The app developer is highly responsive to feature requests, and implemented our request to allow for a cap (max shipping price) above a certain order amount. In a business where managing shipping costs is crucial (furniture), these features have been indispensable in driving new conversions!

Shopfoodlyn

I strongly recommend this shipping app. Prior to this app, I was using a shipping software app that required complex entries and SKU uploads. The complexity sometimes created conflicts in the shopping cart, causing my entire checkout process to fail. Needless to say, that caused customer dissatisfaction, abandoned carts and lost sales revenue. Since changing to the Vendor Shipping App created by Bambri, loading new products to my site is a BREEZE. It is incredibly easy to use and it works flawlessly!! I have never had a single issue or problem. i highly recommend this software!!

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next