Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 25, 2018

Amazing service! Brian went above and beyond to help me setup and configure this app. I recommend using this app as it's competitively priced and the service is uncomparable. Brian is willing to spend the extra time on the phone to make sure you feel confident with the app and how it's used. I definitely recommend!

Studmuffin Desserts
Time spent using app: 20 days
January 24, 2018

They've been great. I'm a dummy so lots of hand holding but they've been very responsive and patient through the whole process. Great buy in my book.

Texas Sux Beer
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 24, 2018

Horrible app. Does not update or integrate well with Shopify

Giraffecollection
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 22, 2018

Sooo glad I found this app! Big shout-out to Brian who called to help us and basically did all the hard work for me. Stores need to know about this app when trying to ship DG items. Thanks a bunch!

Origaudio
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 22, 2018

Excellent app, it does exactly what we needed which was to make certain products a flat shipping price while others are based on weight and have the blended shipping rates calculate properly at checkout (Shopify's cart can't do this). Customer service is quick to reply which is an added bonus. A+

7 Bucks A Pop
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 19, 2018

Whew! I’m glad I found this app. I was banging my head all while installing random shipping apps and then pow! Printful recommended Advanced Shipping Rules and all of my problems were solved.

I was in desperate need of a shipping rule that will allow customers to mix my Printful orders with my non-Printful orders without losing my shirt because shipping settings were wrong. ASR fixed that!

Shout out to Brian for helping me out late at night and making sure that I was completely good before we disconnected the call.

First Generation Millionaire
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Edited January 17, 2018

I am new to the online store business. I added Printful and have my own device, wireless earbuds called "AffordaBuds", and could not make the shipping rate/boxes/interaction between the app and my store work.

After spending much of the day reading page after page of suggestions online, I contacted Brian of advancedshippingrules because someone mentioned his app would help.

I contacted Brian and asked for help setting it up because I didn't know where to start.

He was simply amazing, and so gracious, patient and spent a considerable time on the phone first listening, then explaining my options...then he asked for access to set it up....and in probably ten minutes it was operating flawlessly.

I cannot recommend Brian and advancedshippingrules enough.

This is the best customer service I've had from any company in years!

Thank you Brian!

Staybuds
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 16, 2018

Great app and phenomenal support! I installed the app today and had a few questions... I called and spoke with Brian and he walked me through the configuration i required and i am all set! Highly recommend!! Love it!!

Pooch Mall
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 15, 2018

I was live and had an abandoned cart because my shipping rules were messed up and couldn't figure out how to fix it. Brian had me up and running in minutes! Definitely recommend this app! Customer service is amazing as well!!

Crazy Buddha Trading Company
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 15, 2018

Brian was very helpful in explaining how the app works and how to set it up with all my different products and suppliers.

Ac Design Studio