4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing complex shipping scenarios, including multiple options, product groups, and varying rates. They appreciate its flexibility, ease of setup, and integration capabilities. The app is praised for its reliable performance, dropshipping support, and cost-saving features like blended and zone-wise shipping rates. The customer support team is noted for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also capable of handling large catalogs and instant shipping rule updates.

December 10, 2020

This app helped me maintain my local delivery settings while offering blended rates for POD items. Shopify makes this especially tricky, but Molly at ASR helped me find the perfect work-around. Customer service response time was incredibly fast and very flexible in responding to my skill level. 5/5 Would recommend to a friend.

Arrows Aim Greenhouse & Supply Co.
October 23, 2019

If we could give them 10 stars, we would. The app itself is great and works like a charm, but the support received is truly where Bambri's team shines. We encountered a critical issue with our website on a Friday night - fearing support would be extremely limited. Bambri's team was very quick to reply, and worked all weekend communicating with us and Shopify to help identify and fix an issue that wasn't even their fault. Absolutely a top-notch team, we can't thank them enough for their professionalism and attentiveness.

Native Union
Hong Kong SAR
February 12, 2018

Great app. Simple, but have a lot of useful features.

Quote Unquote Clothing
Chile
February 22, 2021

The app has amazing functions, but simple & hassle free UI/UX to set up your own shipping rules. On top of that, they have the smartest customer service I've ever experienced. Thank you Molly. I definitely recommend this app to whom want to build their own shipping rules easily.

eotd JP
Japan
November 6, 2018

Fantastic App which helps me save so much money on complex shipping arrangements with many off-site affiliates. Couldn't recommend it enough!

FodShop
September 28, 2021

Used this app for setting different shipping rates for fragile items and non fragile items. Added a weight based rate so if customers added many items to cart they would be charged accordingly. Molly from customer support was very helpful in setting up the app and answered any questions I had quickly.

Sunstreet
Philippines
June 30, 2019

Advanced Shipping Rules has been a great addition for us. Brian has been very helpful and prompt. We certainly recommend this app.

M & M Tack Shop
March 15, 2021

Molly's been providing excellent support so I figured it was about time I left a review. We've changed quite a bit of configuration behind the scenes in a relatively short period of time. It was a big change for the business but Molly has been there every step of the way to expertly guide us through. Thanks Molly and all the other staff behind the scenes at ASR for providing a solid app.

beekeepinguk
March 16, 2018

Amazing customer service! Brian got on email super fast and helped me set up my website. Highly recommended!

Positivesoulshop
Edited June 23, 2017

Update, someone from the company finally got back to me to help install and use the APP. Thank you
_________________________________
Worst APP company ever! I got this app to do restricted shipping zones and I needed help setting it up. I called them several times, no answer! Their phone is not even a real phone but a google voice phone! And I emailed several times and NO reply! Just uninstalled and will be using a different APP!

Shopmissa