Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 22, 2018

This app and the customer service behind it have been extremely useful to our Shopify website. Retailing products that are regulated differently in different states, as well as requiring very specific shipping methods per product, per state, has been difficult finding any other app that could handle our specific needs.

While it has taken a few tech support calls and email threads to setup and accomplish our custom requirements, the ASR team has been very helpful and responsive throughout the process. I would recommend this app to anyone needing custom shipping solutions beyond the scope of Shopify's native shipping parameters. What would make this a 5 star review? Some indepth video tutorials showing how to use the app. Customer Service was able to walk us thru what we needed, but some video tuts would have saved time for both parties. Thanks!

Greyghostprecision
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 16, 2018

I've been looking for this app since we opened our online store. We've got multiple types of products that are only available in certain areas. There was no other solution available to us to make our store work. It's been a lifesaver!

Foddies
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
February 14, 2018

This app is a lifesaver! My Shopify store has 4 different vendors, each with their own complex shipping set ups which are hard to manage even on their own terms. Advanced Shipping Rules basically talks to each one and then makes them speak a single language on my Shopify site. I don't even have to really be fluent in the shipping details of each vendor, as long as this app is involved. It's a very complex app which tackles so many different scenarios so at first I was intimidated to see how it could work for me. I finally did begin to do the install and set up and am so relieved to see that it's logical and orderly in the way I apply it to each vendor I use. It's terrific that I can make a threshold dollar amount for the whole cart that triggers a free shipping option. I also like that I can choose shipping fees based on a variety of options, like how many items a customer buys vs the dollar amounts. When I got stuck, I went ahead and dialed the support number and was shocked when someone answered the phone! Brian was quick to understand where I was being held up and solved my problem quickly. Very nice guy. He humbly took my feedback, too, that there were some typos and grammar issues in some of the documentation (I was an English major) and that seems like a positive sign of someone I will be able to call again when I'm stuck. This app does what I desperately needed a shipping app to do.

Life Is Swell
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
February 12, 2018

Great app. Simple, but have a lot of useful features.

Quote Unquote Clothing
Chile
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited February 10, 2018

Amazing customer service! we set up the app wrong and emailed the customer service at 10pm on Saturday night. They immediately jumped online, had a look at the store, saw the problem and called us to walk us through it, so we would know for the future. Would recommend this app 100%

Vegan Pregnancy And Parenting
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 9, 2018

Awesome app!! Easy to use and understand. A must have for doing items that offer fixed shipping and calculated shipping mix.

Speedy reply, and they went above and beyond to solve my issues.

Hardraceusa
Time spent using app: 16 days
February 8, 2018

One of the top tools in my arsenal! Amazing customization with all the features you'll need to have a your shipping side set up beyond Shopify's limited standard options. If you are stuck on the fence with this app, make the jump - you won't regret it! If you have any questions before or after connecting your store, don't hesitate to ask Brian. He's incredibly helpful and won't hesitate to make sure you are 100% set up for success. Great app + great support = great experience.

Easyergo
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 7, 2018

Worked great and helped us create the shipping rules we needed that were just not possible though the basic Shopify shipping. Wonderful product.

Table Of Ultimate Gaming
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 7, 2018

Absolutely amazing experience with Brian at Advanced shipping. Took the time to walk me through how to use the app exactly to fit my needs!!!!!

Newagebeverages
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 1, 2018

This app is fantastic! It totally took care of all of our strange shipping needs and Brian is a gem! He answered immediately and helped me figure out what was going with our previous shipping app before he took the wheel and made it work for us. Can't explain just how refreshing it is to find someone who actually answers their phone or email and not only helps but makes it all work!!!

Barklabel