Vimotia ‑ Shoppable Videos

Vimotia ‑ Shoppable Videos

by Hextom

TikTok-like Shoppable videos on your website, to boost sales

lozaat

great and easy I like this app as a free app auto play video and easy to tag the products import videos from many platforms

Veza Le Modèle

I LOVE THIS APP!!!!!!!!! very easy to access, makes my website look more professional and it helps my customers visualize the items better!

MAGHÚ

Cool vimotia is a fantastic app i love it thanks for create it i add tik tok videos and also instagram they help me more to upload videos to my website

Melanie Jayne

I Like it so far, its simple and easy to upload videos, And the free version is perfect for short clips. recommend.

ImageDiscern

App needs serious work! .... page speed goes down 10 points minimum, and to import videos you have to search for the links in the page source manually .... this was a waste of my time. Thank you!

Eurekaonline

Great App! I just installed it and made some few videos. It works well and hope to change conversions on my store

CookiBloom

This app was so easy to get started. It loads fast too. The tutorials are very useful and everything went smoothly getting started. I would like to see the video load to the page as an embedded section instead of a pop up.

Tres Jolie Beauty Lounge

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP!! IT HAS GIVEN MY CUSTOMERS CLEARER VIEW OF THR PRODUCTS THEY BUY FROM US

Younglig Beauty

helps to sell. the video helps the customer to see your products. i honestly made some sells through this app.

youmakemeshine

It is so so so easy quick simple
it is useful to all of us
try it..............................................................