Vimotia ‑ Shoppable Videos

TikTok-like shoppable videos in your store, boost sales

Free plan available

JACK HENRY

Wow. The service, features and platform are top notch. They are changing the game in personalized ecomm experience for the visitor. You know what's even better? Their customer service. Had a question and they replied within 2 minutes not even kidding. Will use and recommend to everyone! Let's go!

richandrichhomeopportunitiesbiz

Process was simple and complete. Video creation was elegant and professional. Will utilize this service in the future.

SkinHavenRX

It's been about a month since I installed this app and I am liking it and the results. It increased my sales as well.

Flossy Eyewear

Really great feature I use hexton applications all the time really improves the website so many ways very thankful for their service

Pearlman Fine Jewelry

Easy UI and great service. I use it all the time and it has absolutely boosted sales as well as conversion rates.

Bud Breakers

this app works perfectly and i exactly what i was looking for. im so happy with the results and i wish they grow their business to the moon.

ENE TRENDS

I use this app to help showcase product videos. Thus far it has logged 4 sales on our store! We will continue to use this app.

Welcome to Fashion Force Finds

I love this app it's brilliantly easy to add and has lots of other useful features to market your store or brand. You can share videos from your shop on social media or import videos from well-known retailers.I recommend it 100% it is worth it

Gritty Soul

Awesome App! Very next level-ish because it collides with social media in the best way!!! The fact that you can swipe up and feed a direct link from IG is awesome! Love it!!!

BOSSBISH INC

I used this app to help me give a visual of my product to customers and they love it. I love how it works and integrate with Shopify. I really wish the Pro wasn't so much monthly. ...pretty costly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7