Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews + Site Review App incl. Video + Photo + Q&A

Beavurr

Yusuf! Thanks for the help. App is really easy to understand. Even if I got stuck while using this app, there was staff who can help me right away. I just love it.

Earth of me

One of the most helpful and amazing costumer sevice. The app is just amazing and can't be review with less of 5 stars. Just incredible! That is my first review that I do and guy, download that app! The 99% of 5 stars is there not for nothing. AMAZING!

ELEKTRICS

I had multiple questions during the installation process and they were happy to help me. There was an issue with installation (because of my theme - not their product) and they did the installation work for me! Whenever I have a question, they are always quick to respond. https://elektrics.co/

I Use Naturals

I love this ap! I works so well for the reviews from my customers. I rally like the video aspect of it. When a customer uploads a video it takes the review to level 10!!!!!

WorthOfBest

This APP is AWESOME. Best review APP so far with reasonable price. Well deserves the 5 stars. The support is incredible. Yusuf got me set up in no time. Reached out to me seconds after the APP has been installed. One can't ask for more than that considering review setup is quite a task which can easily go wrong. Extremely responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. 10/10. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

SOPHYGEMS

Great app. The modern solution. Support responds instantly. Solved my problem in 5 minutes. I like it

Neoba®

I love this application, the support is very attentive and responds quickly. They solved my problem in just a few minutes.
What I also like about this application is the question and answer feature that allows for much more sales.

DoggyBathroom - The Best Dog Litter Box with Vertical Pee Pads

Excellent. It is simple, easy to use, and powerful. HelpfulCorwd's support team responds quickly and effectively; they solve our problems in no time. We highly recommend it.

Epic nature

Works great for seamless communication, and also tells others of orders made. www.epicnature.co.uk ❤️

GlamRock

The name says it all.. they are all really a super and “HelpfulCrowd” I’m happy with the service they are quick to answer all of my questions and was really patient and got everything all squared away! I highly recommend this service