Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

SOPHYGEMS

Great app. The modern solution. Support responds instantly. Solved my problem in 5 minutes. I like it

Neoba®

I love this application, the support is very attentive and responds quickly. They solved my problem in just a few minutes.
What I also like about this application is the question and answer feature that allows for much more sales.

DoggyBathroom - The Best Dog Litter Box with Vertical Pee Pads

Excellent. It is simple, easy to use, and powerful. HelpfulCorwd's support team responds quickly and effectively; they solve our problems in no time. We highly recommend it.

Epic nature

Works great for seamless communication, and also tells others of orders made. www.epicnature.co.uk ❤️

GlamRock

The name says it all.. they are all really a super and “HelpfulCrowd” I’m happy with the service they are quick to answer all of my questions and was really patient and got everything all squared away! I highly recommend this service

Krakin Chillies

Very useful tool to allow our customers to leave feedback and rate the products. Love that so far it is free for our small business

YouthFarm LLC

I chose to install this app because it was created by Shopify users and allowed for photo uploads. I am also new to the ecommerce world and am learning as I go. I had some trouble with the app install on my site and their customer service was FANTASTIC. He was very responsive and completed the install, as I had specified I wanted it, on my website in under 10 minutes. He also took the time to give me some additional helpful hints. I will not hesitate to get back in touch with HelpfulCrowd's customer service anytime I have a question no matter how silly it seems. Thank you again!

BUSHCRAFTS LEATHER

Helpful Crowd is the best Shopify review app available. You can check out the app installed on my store at bushcrafts.com

I have had several Shopify stores over the years I've tried all the top review apps. Compared them HC is by far the most affordable and it includes ALL the important features that the others don't. You get written reviews, photo reviews, video reviews, and a Q/A section all in one app. There are even more options available.

You will have the option to publish responses to customer questions and reviews on your website. Customers can leave full reviews right through their email, including videos and photos. You can send out post-sale review requests by email and there are options to send them automatically or manually. The only thing you cannot do is edit the customer reviews, however, you do have the option to not publish specific reviews (or questions).

When I installed the app it was not compatible with my theme. I contacted support through their chat (at 4 AM) and it was fully installed within a couple of hours. Furthermore, Support migrated my existing reviews from my old non-Shopify webstore along with some reviews on other sales channels FOR FREE!! Yusuf was such a great help and I'm amazed at how he went well above and beyond what I expected especially since I was still on the FREE plan!! I recommend using the chat if you need support.

MyShittyBackpack™

The app worked very well immediately. Set up was easy. Customer support with Anna is excellent. This app really makes my product page look professional.

Customers can add photo/video reviews in the free version.

Check it out on my product page:

And the review carrousel on my home page:

Oinq

Great customer service! I spent hours and hours couldn't figure it out myself and Yusuf at customer service fixed my issue right away! My site now looks exactly the way I wanted, thank you!