Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews + Site Review App incl. Video + Photo + Q&A

Fazhion Club

Really recommend this app for Shopify users, honestly, I hardly write a review but this app exceeds my expectation. Amazing....!!!! this is the application that we have been waiting for. I always thought about how to get a buyer's judgment even though I was just about to sell the product having try different top-rated review apps in Shopify. thank you, Ann and team, hopefully, more developed and more advanced in the future.... thank you

Prebiotin Prebiotics

We had a few glitches in the beginning, but Anna and her team worked hard to correct them and get everything just right. I highly recommend these folks and this app!

prettyhomestyle

I use this app to get feedback and reviews from my customers, currently on the free plan, but you can upgrade. I find it super easy to set up and easy to send emails to customers asking for a review.
Great app and highly suggest you get it too!
UPDATE- I was having some issues with the Widget on my website and I requested some help and I have to say they were wonderful- Anna helped me with this and fixed the issue within a couple of hours.. communication was excellent! Thankyou

August 3, 2019

Thank you Jodi for sharing your review with the other Shopify merchants, we really appreciate it and love your store. Such beautiful items.....

PORTEGANTE

Great app! better price than others, and the best customer service! Hope it helps my website conversion rate.

August 3, 2019

Hi Portegante, thank you for sharing your review. We like to think that we offer great value with all premium features in all plans, as standard. We definitely look forward to helping you sell more.... together!

Six String Folks

I have found Product Review App + Q&A to be super easy to use. It looks great, it does what it says it will and there's great support, too. Highly recommended!

August 3, 2019

Thank you Six String Folks! And we love all of your guitar wares ;-)

WaitBlender

Great customer service.
No doubt they have a great team to solve your issue in a short period of time. They helped me out in a very patient manner. Thanks!
Highly recommend this app and it is great value as well.

**UPDATE - Their support team are first-class service! I have requested them several times for helping me to fix my website, they are so patient and indeed this a good app for you.

Spseye

Terrible app! I spent 2 hours to import the reviews files, finally there were just 2 reivews imported successfully. Hehe! Then I remove the code this app left according its removal instructions, and uninstalled it, then my website was collapsed.

July 5, 2019

Hi Han, we are sorry that had issues with importing your reviews, we understand that it can be a difficult process, especially if the source data needs to be heavily reformatted because it's coming from a non-supported platform.

We feel that your star rating of one is a bit harsh, especially given that we offered on several occasions to assist you with the import, but we didn't hear back from you until after you had difficulty and had uninstalled our app.

There can be many reasons why the import is difficult, and it's not usually because of our app, but that the fact that the data has not been formatted correctly in the file. This is especially true if the reviews are from a non-supported third party review platform. Without seeing the file that was created or understand the format of the file, we cannot comment further or assist or help importing unfortunately.

We are also sorry to hear that your store crashed, it sounds like some additional theme code was removed by accident when you were uninstalling our widgets manually. If this happens, you can restore the previous backup version of the file in the theme editor and then attempt to remove the code again.

We have an automatic injection and removal widget tool for the Free Shopify themes, but every theme developer and store owner as well can greatly modify their theme differently, which makes it very difficult to have a 'one shoe fits all' approach to being able to add widget code to themes automatically, which is why you probably needed to remove some of the code manually.

As we'd previously communicated through our chats and the sharing of the original import help articles, we are available to assist you should you need it for either the import or the widget codes. If you still need assistance, just reach back out to us through our chat app as we would like to help get your reviews on your site and also have the widgets display properly.

Helpful Team

QueensRUs University

The customer service is very good, they are very helpful and I like that you get to manage and publish your reviews vs them just automatically publishing. If I get a bad review, I’ll email the customer & try to work it out.

Feeding Tumbler™

I like this app. It is not as expensive as those top rated review app, but it works the same. The support response quickly, 10/10!

June 17, 2019

We love the feeding tumbler! The great way to give your dogs and cats some fun time in their life and challenge. Love also how you can change the hole size!

We pride ourselves on democratized technology... offering great value and giving every store the ability to grow from day one with a stack load of premium features you need to pay $$$$ for with other apps.

Looking forward to doing great things together with Feeding Tumbler!

the-it-gal-secret store

Just got this APP installed in my store.Ian is amazing.Helped install the widgets for me and gave some tips.He deserves 10 stars.This app is a must have for all online stores.Will update this review when I open my store.Thumbs up to the team @ Helpful crowd

June 17, 2019

Hey there the it gal secret store... we love your dresses... both the girls and boys here in the office ;-)

Welcome to the HelpfulCrowd community ...and thank you for your kind words for Ian. We look forward to turbocharging your store..be sure to check out all out help guides at helpfulcrowd.com