ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

From $49/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tomorrow Sleepwear

This is a great app for hosting a giveaway and the support is top-notch. Before you set up your giveaway, I recommend you reach out to them for tips. I learned a lot through my chats with Giancarlo to help make my giveaways successful. The page it generates for your giveaway is very professional looking and the app integrates well with Shopify email. Highly recommended!

RevAir

A MUST HAVE!
We are seeing 3 X more email and text message subscribers for our giveaways using ViralSweep. And, we are also getting thousands of new followers across all of our social profiles. The system is easy to set up, design and deploy. If you are doing giveaways without Viralsweep you are not getting the best return. 100% ironclad solution....try it!

Mini Ducklings

ViralSweep has been incredible to work with so far! I got an email asking if I wanted feedback on my promotion---I got some really great insight, made the changes, and my conversion rate doubled that day! Super responsive, easy to use. Highly recommend.

Consiglio's Kitchenware

This is a great team to deal with. The app is easy to use and well thought out. If you are choosing between giveaway apps the customer service we received from this company has been excellent. You get a response within minutes of making a request and the team is always available to assist. Overall I highly recommend them.

Pamela Lauz Jewellery

Great app to run sweepstakes. Integrates well with Shopify. Thank you Giancarlo for the fantastic customer service!

1320Video

The Viralsweep team makes using their app & service a breeze, we've been very happy with everything so far and our promotion is doing great!

stryvesupplements

I used Viral Sweep for a giveaway and the program is so easy and seamless to use. It tracks everything so you dont have to worry about it. Tons of features like setting up your bonus periods before hand so you never have to worry about it

LS Nasty Racing

We have used ViralSweep for about a year now, and they are great!
The Team Is Always Willing To Help Out And Get Things Done In A Timely Fashion.

BiglyWellness

Viral Sweep has been the answer to our sweepstakes company. Easily integrates, simple to use, and tracks customers during a sweepstakes flawlessly. I would highly recommend.

GoingBigly

I've used this app for multiple vehicle giveaways with great success. The developers have really put the time and effort in with a great way to capture all contestants within certain rules that you decide. I couldn't be more happy for the help from G anytime I need support with Viral Sweep.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13