ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

by ViralSweep

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

EVGWARS

Giancarlo has been incredibly helpful and flexible with the needs of my business. This is our first ever giveaway promotion, and he has alleviated any and all anxiety that has come with this new process. ViralSweep legal services have been very quick and responsive. The application is user-friendly and has tons of features. Highly recommend.

Cat in the Box LLC

Wow. I can't say enough good things about this app and the customer service I received while using it. ViralSweep handled all the details of my first giveaway. It made my contest feel professional and well-run, and enabled me to grow my email list by 4000 subscribers, my Facebook page by 700 followers, my Instagram page by 600 followers, and my Pinterest page by 500 followers. I even stopped advertising on FB after the first two weeks and it really did go viral! I had several questions, since this was my first giveaway, and I got immediate answers from Giancarlo. I mean IMMEDIATE. I will definitely be using this again!!

Ronin Factory

Amazing team! Would highly recommend. They have lots of features and are able to help make custom features!

upshiftjdm

Giancarlo has helped me set up my sweepstakes multiple times! Been a great help. And the app works seamlessly with my store. Very excited to launch. And again, HUGE shout out and thanks to Giancarlo!

BTN - Boost The North

Giancarlo is very professional and was very quick to address any issues we had ! Would recommend their service

Mono B

Great support from their customer service team. They helped me configure the app the way I wanted to so I appreciate that.

Drive Theory

Very good app with excellent customer service. I would high recommend this app to anyone that runs any sort of sweepstakes or raffle promotion. It is well worth the price and saves you a lot of time.

badasscandle.com

Amazing Customer service and app! Works exactly how I expected and the pricing is good for the sales you can get from it if you use it properly.

LITOM

Awesome app!! Easy to set up giveaway activities. Giancarlo always provides effective support when I have an issue during setting.

Prime Driven

Excellent app for sweepstakes. Incredible customer support and onboarding (thank you Giancarlo). I could not recommend them more highly. The must have app for any sweepstakes company.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11