Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GOOD MOOD LAMP

Emailed Support about an issue, and within 1 minute it was fixed !!! FAST CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT I LOVE, I will be subbing to this app

Solendvr

This is very much worth the money. Getting all of these apps for a monthly price of $30 is such a good deal. If I were to get each of these different apps separately, I imagine it would start nearing $60+ a month. On top of that, the customer support team is always attentive, helpful and responds quickly. I have requested help numerous times, and they responded to each of my requests without fail and without judgement. However, there were a couple times when they could not implement a specific feature I wanted to have, but they always responded letting me know that they will keep it in mind for a possible future addition. That is already more than I can ask for. I use 21 out of the 40 apps (and there's more to come!), and each of them are absolutely amazing. My favorites of the 21 are the: Animated Add to Cart, Countdown Timer, Product Description Tabs, Visitor Replays, Announcement Bars, and Product Reviews. Despite having favorites among all of the apps, each and every one are extremely helpful with my endeavor. I appreciate VITALS creating this app, and thank you for helping me with all of my questions, concerns, and feedback. I continue to look forward working with you and your app!

بحب للهدايا

Frankly, I like the customer service very beautifully, and all the features available in the program are being discovered and worked on.. Thank you for your presence

Oxa Leather

I am using this app for a while, and honestly I still couldn't finish all the super features they offer. This is almost all you need! Give it a try.

Comfort Creative

Just got the app and everything seems great so far. I had a problem with one of the features and was able to get help instantly from Costin in customer service. Thanks

WHO IS SHE

App pretty much covers everything you need to run your shopify store & customer service is extremely responsive and helpful. 10/10 recommend, I love not having to worry about funding a dozen apps because Vitals provides the entire suite!

Holy Heroes

I'm using about a dozen of the Vitals apps so far and they are all working great and add lots of various functionality to my store. I had issues with a couple of the apps not working quite right and Vitals support responded quickly and always had a fix within hours. Vitals is a great value for the amount of features you get and the apps all "play nice" with each other.

Fox and Snow

Got this app to integrate their reviews with Ecomsolid. Initially the stars were placed a little funny but Costin from support fixed it right away. I would go so far as to recommend this app to pair with Ecomsolid over other specialized review apps. It is that much easier to use. Can't wait to try the upsell capabilities of vitals too!

Pet Arcade

Live chat is extremely responsive, they are willing to help with all issues relating to the app including integrations with other apps. Would recommend.

Miellerie St Patrice

I use the app to show BOGO discounts and another discount on a product page. Even though there are some limitations with the app, those are mostly cause Shopify is just too dumb. The support has been great, Leony and Michael are top, they explain everything in a way you understand and they are super fast responsive, I appreciate that a lot. The app has many more stuff but so far I've just used those two mentioned.