VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1071 - 1080 of 1990 reviews

Strend Shop

So much function in one apps, customer services Costin friendly and prompt reply guide me well to solve my problem. Worth to use it

www.moinasiashop.com

love this app. and customer service was so quick to help and response time is excellent . will definitely continue to use

Maitri Shop

I've recently switched from another multifunctional app to Vitals and immediately noticed a better loading speed on my page. Extremely user friendly and easy to set up. If they throw in an email marketing app, it would be truly the ultimate all in 1. Customer support is fast and great, specially Costin. I highly recommend this app.

Silver Lining Lingerie

Amazing customer support with detailed explanation for each question! A great app for small-size business!

StandUltra

Loved The App Support< Customer Support Was awesome They Help Me To Design The Rivew Part According To My Color Layout & Make It Go Hand in Hadn With My store

bigostriz

Amazing application with Amazing customer support.
This is an All in one application that every store need.

J&J Home Accessories

I used this app based on the reviews. I have read plenty of reviews for multiple apps, and wished that there was one app that could provide the amount of different apps this one provides. I was skeptical, but this app is great. I deleted 5 apps from my store and it boosted the speed immediately. Not sure why this app is not one of the first apps Shopify lists on the main pages or its recommendations. The customer support is awesome! Rey was awesome! I contacted the support for one issue but he solved two issues. I can't express how useful and easy to use this app is. 5 Stars for sure! I have only used for one day, but the customer service and amount of apps makes it 5 Stars no question!

Blânche Beauty Australia

By far the best one stop shop app to create the ultimate customer experience as well as utilising all tools for maximum conversions. Their customer service and support is second to none, makes us feel important and valued. :)

Azzy's Online

This app has helped me improve so many things about my store I can't express enough about how great it is! I love the replays of my customer's actions so that I can get an idea of their experiences and see what may be causing them to stop short of making a purchase...like not enough items in their size. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app.

Tiger Presets

I used this app for many purposes as reviews, product bundles, animated add to cart button and many more.
It has a really vast choice of setting for you website from layouts to adding features.
In conclusion i wanted to add that they have a GREAT support service, fast, helpful and mostly with really prepared employers.