Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

AylinStyle

The service is perfect fast respond and they made the job forme thanks a lot for your help i appreciate a lot

Kattenfontein

Amazing app. worth the price and you even get a 30 day free trial. So try it out yourself! would give it a 10/10

OOOVIN

This app has it all! Really ALL! And razer sharp and quick support! They are very helpful and know a lot. I love to long trial period so you can really make the app work for you and try to earn its price back. One minor thing for a starter it has a steep price, as you can easily have a few months of loss while testing and finding products and it doubles your monthly shop fees basically.

ferque store

Amazing and very useful app! I had improve my store using VITALS upsell and volume discount add-ins.

flow&shine

We have been using the Vitals apps for some time already and it does the job!
I specially value the concept of having several apps under one platform working smoothly together.
Also, I appreciate the great support that we have been receiving.

labelme.at

It´s not the cheapest app but in fact with all the possibilities you get it´s still a good deal! The support team is the most friendly and helpful I ever encountered within all the shopify apps!

Spare and Square

Brilliant app iv managed to get rid of 3 - 4 apps I was using and replaced with this one app. It has tons of brilliant features all in one app and the support is fantastic. Had some very slight issues with how apps were being displayed, suport replied and sorted the issues in a few mins! Cant reccomend highly enough. spareandsquare.co.uk

Cheeky Chompers

Fantastic value for money app that i cant recommend enough. Great support also on hand whenever you need it.

FIX MY EYELASHES

This app is awesome, and the help you get from the team is amazing five star.
Thank you for your help today.

Grace And Eve

I worked in tech support for 20+ years, so I know what great support looks like...THIS IS WHAT IS LOOKS LIKE!!! I've been using the Vitals App for a few months and not only is the support staff knowledgeable...their response time is in nanoseconds. Oh, and let's not forget the 40+ apps they offer. If there is a better app supplier out there I haven't seen them yet. I highly recommend Vitals and look forward to working with this company for the foreseeable future.