VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Floofaroo

I never leave reviews for anything, but ive dealt with the pain of having way too many random apps that slow site speed for years now. This is by far the easiest to use and most robust dashboard i have ever used. This has everything you need, the only other app I have is Klaviyo. This doesnt have a ton of 5 star reviews for nothing. For $30/m this is a better value than 24 hour fitness im not joking.

Gurlthreads

An absolute no-brainer! Nearly blew a gasket when I saw what this app was offering. 10/10 stars from me. Replaced about 10 apps, which definitely sped up my store. Please, keep your pricing the same and you'll have a lifetime customer here.

204th Street Shop

I've been using this app for 2 month now, and it has been a money saver and a Site booster!! What a find!! They keep on adding apps, and its so convenient and such a time saver, it's ALL the apps you need and some!!!

VolcanoNation.com

The app works great you can only the ones that you want too so there's not a bunch of apps running all at the same time slowing down your site. I can't wait to get and use all the other apps that are coming.

Encompass RL

Support has been great on responding to issues. Lots of features, and doesn't slow down load times!

The only issue is the caching. It's great for speed, but if you're trying to set something up and want to change it, can be difficult to get your browser to redownload the new settings.

KrazyShopp

Wow, what a great app. so many features on 1 app. the product bundle is feature awesome also the trust badge feature

Savage Fitgear

I love this app, it is an all in one and you really get your BANG for your BUCK!!! And they keep adding more apps. This really is a keeper!! Thanks VITALS...You ROCK!!

wildatlanticgarden

This is an amazing team. It's super easy to install and the staff are so generous and dedicated and good hearted. I have had an amazing experience with this app team and they deserve so much love for the great deal they offer, and the amazing apps they offer together in a single monthly payment. Happy holidays to the Vitals team (esp Mihai). You are providing an amazing service for Shopify merchants, and your support is second-to-none! Happy Holidays

healthheroshop

Great app! Ends up saving you a lot of time and money since you don't have to download dozens and dozens of apps to accomplish the same things.

PuntaChic

I've been with Vitals for about 10 days, I'm using about 14 applications of the set, they have it so well armed, so easy and well explained, so practical, it's amazing, everything works great, it does not slows down the store, but yes, we have to wait a few seconds to impact the applications. I have had little doubts, I sent them a message and they have answered IMMEDIATELY. My congratulations to the team of Vitals ♥

I add: they are improving day by day ... they add more applications, like, for example, they have just added instagram feeds ... and it is seen that they work permanently to improve and expand it even more.