VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Mouthy & Gaby

Very nice app. I asked for help about something, 30mins later it was fix. I recommend. So much feature available

jackandbo

Satisfied with the apps within the Vitals app so far. I'm looking forward to the future apps they're going to build. Customer service is superb. They answered my questions and help me with my issues immediately. Special shoutout to Rey and Costin! Thank you guys!

Harmonica

We have always received excellent customer service and fast response to our questions. The conversion rate has been improved since we use it. Great app!

Theatre Stage Supplies

We moved to Vitals after using an alternative backorder product. It is AMAZING! I'm genuinely impressed with the range of apps available and all at the same price that the alternative app offered just the one part. I used the customer support and they were incredibly helpful and very fast to respond I cant recommend this enough for any business.

Solulife

Vitals got everything that I need.. My new prefered app ! The support is a biiig plus : Kind, very helpful and faaast !

Edieloft

I used this app on several stores and it helps tremendously with page load speed and keep your apps count minimal. Support is another game changer, fast, responsive, and fix in minutes. Definitely recommend this!

COOKOQ

J'ai découvert l'application grâce à des professionnels du e-commerce et je suis content de l'avoir : facile à installer même pour les francophones qui ne sont pas à l'aise avec l'anglais Vitals reste très simple à utiliser, le support par chat est vraiment efficace et disponible rapidement. Le support a même contrôlé si les applications sont bien installé à ma demande (surtout pour la conversion de devise ). Ils sont professionnels.

Lia Collections

Great product and support. I use multiple apps part of Vitals, one app that will take care of shop needs.

Kazzbi

Vitals is the best app, saves so much time because it has everything you need all in one place. Their customer support are amazing also.

Beattys of Loughrea

Very good app, great to have so many apps from one provider as there will be no inter-app issues. I had a bulk app and deleted it when I got Vitals. It did not delete all the coding in the app which caused me issues with Vitals Bulk app. However, Vitals solved it very quickly, and now all working great