Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Ekartpet

Excellent app, very useful for doing upselling with product bundles, volume discounts and support is also very nice

Jeyser

Never seen such a customer support. I'm speechless. SUPER FAST
They always help, they're always there for you. Really amazing.
App is great and has many functionalities, many could be improved and they're working on it (just check their road map).
Product description tabs are great, really recommend them

AwesomeYou

You have more then 40 features all in one app..I think that's great. And the customer service is top: Zeus Racoma answered me after just 10 minutes and explained me how to solve my problem in a very clear and easy way. A MUST HAVE APP

Angelicas Wunderwelt Shop

Great app, with a lot of features, which really helps one to get into the game. The support is top notch, very kind and fast! loving it so far!

Beautiful Blu

The app is amazing. Very easy to use and support is awesome. The support team helped me with some issues and they are all resolved quickly. I recommend this app 100%

KSG E-Commerce

I love Vitals because many apps are lumped into one application. It saves time and money. This is a highly recommended app.

Ondecco

My experience could not have been better. I found it very easy to talk with the folks at Vitals. They respond quickly, usually under 10-20 mins, which is about the fastest I have seen from any company so far. Their customer service is unmatched. Response time, proactive solutions, willingness to help, provide all relevant info and details, and most importantly they solve all issues in a blink of an eye.

GreenPeople

The Apps works perfectly and the customer service is very gooooooood!
Thank you, Rey and Gray. You help me fix the display issue quickly.

Love, Ara

Very accomodating and fast customer service! So glad that we encountered this app, it has almost all the features we have in different old apps :)

Womfash Ltd

They have a great customer service team. My issue was solved in less than 10 minutes. they respect time.