Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

homareus

I use this app for only a few days and I was very impressed, not only the content is very helpful but their service and support is excellent, there are 40 different programs here, no need to install any other app it is amazing

LEBEN

This is honestly the best app AND customer service ever! I just started my free trial and I love how easy the interface is. Not to mention that all the questions I had were answered within minutes by Jed - they've given me the best customer service I've ever had on an app and helped me with everything that I needed help with.
I will definitely be keeping this app after the trial ends. It has so many apps integrated into it that I need to run my store. If I could give all the thumbs up in the world, I honestly would lol.
Thank you so much!!!!

King Ks

The customer service is great. They were able to help me get custom themes. I am still exploring the app but overall I'm satisfied. I would recommend this app because of the customer services at the moment. I am really impressed. Thanks guys.

PawFect

his app is simple and easy to use with over 40 apps on it makes everything convenient. I don't have to download every app making everything confusing:( With the 24/7 support team, I can work around the clock which I love and can have my questions answered within a few seconds.

NU3

I'm very happy with Vitals. All its apps works very well. They are very intuitive to install and manage. It is great in every aspect and they have a pretty cool customer service. They are very helpful and responsive. Double thumbs up, highly recommended.

Wise Wolf Industries

This app is amazing. It saves me so much money by combining all those individual apps into one. I can't see myself ever going on without it.

sbysdesigns

Had a self-inflicted issue but used the live chat feature, got a response in two minutes, and they fixed the advanced issue for me. Will definitely make this a staple.

Creative Lighting

I am overall very happy with this app. I quickly got great customer service when needed. A side note is that I would have enjoyed if you made the app compatible with "drawer cart" :)

Le petit futé

All tho, he couldn't really help, Ray (the custumer service personnel) was super nice and really try to help! and he was also super in doing so

Parley Labs

This app has saved us time and money, by combining the features and support into one, we're able to do so much more than we could with multiple individual apps. Looking forward to their continued addition of features. Their support is top notch, responding with in 24 hours to fix things that were basic and others that were very important to us.