Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

toothless.t

Location Mexico

Excellent application and support, far exceeded my expectations, Thank you very much Michael J. for your attention.

November 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Vitals!

Michael and the rest of the support team are always here for you when you need us.

We look forward to helping your business grow :)

Cheers,
Sneh

Light Love Shop

The best app, saves you money. Everything you need is in here. The support is great to if you ever have an issue

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

Time spent using app About 7 hours

We will be using this app because customer support is very accommodating.
Thank you, Michael.
I look forward to using this App for a long time.

Tots of Crown

Time spent using app About 1 year

Having had Vitals for a while I wasn’t utilising it enough and recently started to explore and encountered some issues setting up and understanding how things work but the members from the support team were brilliant and amazing in helping every single question and go beyond in helping me achieved what I was looking for!! Keep up the great work guys! Leony and John you both are amazing Thank you so much!!!!

organidz

Location Italy

App veramente fantastica...ha moltissime funzioni interessanti ma la cosa più importante è il servizio assistenza che risponde in tempi rapidissimi e risolvono qualsiasi tipo di problema.

November 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

“Vitals is a fantastic app” - We think so too!

Our support team is always here for you when you need us.

Welcome to our Vitals community :)

Cheers,
Sneh

Worry Less Design

great functionality - so many useful things! the support is also amazing, i wanted to tweak some of the code and they were so helpful.

Shugar Plums Gift Store

Time spent using app 1 day

From the get go the "Vitals" team has been excellent. I was having many problems deleting my old reviews to add my new ones on this app and they walked me through it until I got it right!

TICASA

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excelente app para aumentar as conversoes da sua loja. E o suporte também é muito rapido. alem disso voce tem 30 dias pra testar.

master bricoleuse

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I needed help setting up volume discounts. Using the application in the French language, it was necessary to find the right translation in addition. Michael from the cat answered me instantly, professional and patient, he answered all my questions and we were able to sort out all my configuration concerns. Perfect, professional
I highly recommend

Yogaste

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are new here but it looks better than the one we used to have. Customer support is very friendly and willing to help. :)