Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

sbysdesigns

Had a self-inflicted issue but used the live chat feature, got a response in two minutes, and they fixed the advanced issue for me. Will definitely make this a staple.

Creative Lighting

I am overall very happy with this app. I quickly got great customer service when needed. A side note is that I would have enjoyed if you made the app compatible with "drawer cart" :)

Le petit futé

All tho, he couldn't really help, Ray (the custumer service personnel) was super nice and really try to help! and he was also super in doing so

Parley Labs

This app has saved us time and money, by combining the features and support into one, we're able to do so much more than we could with multiple individual apps. Looking forward to their continued addition of features. Their support is top notch, responding with in 24 hours to fix things that were basic and others that were very important to us.

My Baby Concept Store

Super application, super complete, service client opérationnel, réunit tout ce dont vous avez besoin pou vendre

Poch'up

spectacles applications merveilleuse, une économie de plus de 100€ facilement ! Merci Vitals je regrette vraiment pas.

Home Kartz

i really love this app. the customer support is really good and the app provides so much value to increase my revenue and also customer's trust. Keep up the good work

NAHED

I literally have no words to describe how excellent this app is. My favorite part of this team is their 24/7 support. They know exactly how to fix problems if they come and they are very patient with you. Thanks to Vitals I'm able to provide a better service and the speed is still fast. It's a must have if you want your business to succeed.

YZBuyer Grocery

it is really great app that has automated so many things for which many apps were required and support is instant and solve any issue really quickly

OzoneMask FR

I'm using it to boost my revenue and show volume discounts on product pages. It's really easy to use and there is 24/7 chat and people waiting to help you. Especially Zeus was really helpful, managed to set things right in no time :)