Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Leah Ideas

Great and functional apps. Support is amazing. I highly recommend it. Apps are also very simple to use and set up.

Tipi-Top

I love VITALS and I prefer everyone to use it, because it is easy to use and many GREAT apps which is Sellers need already exist on VITALS. With Vitals you save your time and money.

Zoot It Up

Very responsive and great services! They're helping their clients and doing their best to help and answer the clients' inquiries. Keep it up.

Cowabunga's Savings!

I went onto the chat box and was able to get connected with Costin. I wanted to add an upsell option onto my store and apparently it was recently added. Costin informed where to go and boom, it's up! Glad I didnt have to download a separate app. I'm not sure why more people do not talk about the vitals app. I've had it since the I started this journey and like it very much. Thanks again!

Luxurious Eye

I love this app and all its features, but the customer service is INCREDIBLE. Always there to help - fast. Thanks, Michael!

H2 Elixir

The best app out there. The only one you need really!! Also, the support team responds to ANY queries within SECONDS! Thanks VITALS!

SCRT Store

The app is very good so far. a few things were not working like they should but with this nice and fast customer service all problems are solved within a few minutes. Soo..a great thanks to the great customer service.

SolucomÉditions.fr

Une application complète et efficace et service client au top, rapide et très professionnel. Je recommande vraiment.

lunchboxtienda

They really are very helpful people. The app is a bit pricey but it's worth it. Very grateful to all your team

Posdata foods

There are a lot of useful apps in one. Some of them are not too customizable but you just need to ask support and they will do the changes and customizations for you!