VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

CoffeeJetOfficial

This is the best app I have ever used. Offering so much in just one place and everything works perfectly. I'm so grateful that I found this app. I had some issues and they were really friendly and helped me really fast to solve those issues. Thank you so much. Best regards to all of you and especially to Filip Andrei.

Happy Oils

Really helps streamline everything and helps massively with load time! I had a problem today so I made use of the customer service. Couldn't be happier!

Kitchen Accessories Online

This app is all you need! The support responds quickly and is very helpful.

Urban L' Amour

Great app. You can find many useful functions in one app. The 24/7 customer service much helped to fix my issue even on Sunday. They were not only helping my problem but also providing suggestions on how to effectively utilize Vitals features on my store, the Vitals staff was also very friendly, I truly appreciated it. I highly recommend this app.

Euphoric Boxes

This apps make me more easy to set up my shop. It help me take back more and more sales back. I higher recommended.

Teddypink

I used this app to help me do a lot of store basics and advanced techniques that really helped my sales

myGOATech

Excellent Customer Service. 5 Stars they're very attending and really helpfully on everything about setting up the app!

rona key store

This app is great with all the different apps they offer all in one. I won't use them all, but it is worth for the ones I do need. On top of the app being great, the customer service is EXCELLENT. Responses are very quick, and no matter who I communicated with, anything I had an issue with they fixed. Incredible!!!

Ready Trend

goodab

I use this application and I am very satisfied. the service is available 24 hours a day and I find it very good if you need help at 4am. I recommend it.