Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

BEAUTGENICS

Very good app, covers everything you need and good customer service. Has helped me grow my web page, thank you

ShopVolto

great app+++ recommended for everyone who starts using Shopify it will help you a lot and It has a great, so cooperative Support.

tugift.cl

The app is amazing. Andrei immediately answered my questions. The app really does offer all those little things that a store needs to scale to the next level. I highly recommend it. Many thanks to all those who make it possible for the online store of a small business that is emerging or starting as in my case, to be able to opt for these functions for little money. Thank you very much from the heart.

custompetly

I used this app and I love it so much! Only need 1 app now. And the customer service is the best in the business! I definitely recommend this app!

PSY - Trippy Wear

Great app, good support at any time, they've solved my problems via email 3 times, so many features, it's so worth the investment. Totally recommend it.

krieven

great application and very complete and very fast customer service, really a VITAL application... :)

My Family XO

This app has been great. Best of all, the support is always there to help out with anything! I currently have this downloaded on all of my stores.

Hokki Mind

Estoy muy contento con esta app aparte de sus aplicaciones el servicio al cliente es increíble. Rápidamente se ponen en contacto contigo y si por ti mismo no puedes solucionar el problema les das permiso para que accedan a tu tienda y te lo solucionan ellos mismos.

Noble Luxury

Great App and Awesome support! I am very happy with the Customer Service.Thank You very Costin C. for your help ☺️ ☺️

Marzub

I highly recommend this all-in-one app! I am just amazed by their excellent customer support center.