VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

fishfulthinkin.net

I use more than half the apps within Vitals! It has almost everything within one app! The support team is amazing and is always helpful! Can't wait to see what else will be added to Vitals to help our business grow more!

eCom Best Deals

I LOVE ❤️ THIS APP! Highly recommended! Saves you money from buying multiple apps. Glad I was told about vitals app

theunconventional

So far so good... The features are excellent and I can see it adding a lot of value to my stores.....

HiPPO-CART

Love the app with so many "must have" functionality and I have enabled over 20 for my store so far... more importantly the Support is terrific! great thanks to Irina Nica from support team... definitely 5 star app!!!

Kay's Mugs

Great app! You’re provided with several services for one price to improve your conversions. There are many apps in one. The best that I’ve seen so far.

Flex Chef

Best bang for your buck! I highly recommend this app. I don't use all the features. I can't wait for them to release the Upsell and Cross Sell options.

Case Deco'r

This App has been very helpful. With the many apps in one, makes it brilliant and a must have for all.

Just In Case

Absolutely amazing. Really helps having all relevant apps in one space under one payment. Worth every penny- you get your money's worth and more. Highly recommend!!

Mister Kart

It's been days since I installed this app and so far it is good and easy to use. I'm still exploring it as of now but I must say you should install this all in one app now.

ProtectaGlass

This app has so many other apps that all look good and work brilliantly. Also, the service backup, although I have hardly needed to use it, is excellent.