VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

DestinationFood

I'm leaving this review as the support has been awesome, the app is also very good and easy to use.

Velodrom Barcelona

super fast support! Costin was super snappy fixing our issues (which was not related to Vitals by the way!). 5 stars service!

Shoppingwelt24

WOW! What a great app! Everything works fine and if you need any help, the support helps you within some minutes.
I will definitely use this App for ever :D
Thank you very much!!

Sanrico Europe

As always, I have been using Vitals apps in more than 10 stores and always so useful and effective. I can only recommand as an ecommercant.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for using VITALS on so many stores! It makes us happy knowing we can really help online businesses like yours:)

The Kdom

Really the best app i can say, we have it all and it does not effect site speed as well. I would highly recommend if you want all apps in one at unbeatable price. Their support is very fast and solve any issues promptly.

May 8, 2020

Sounds like everything you need for an app that will help you grow your business. Thank you for this fantastic review!

Kosmos Kids

Vitals is an absolute must-have app for anyone that has a Shopify store. It gave us a direct boost in revenue as soon as we installed it.
I totally recommend it!

May 8, 2020

Thanks for you for review! We do not want things to be hard and complicated. We want you to be the most successful while running your business.

VapeCloud

Great app for your Shopify Store. Fast and effective support for installation problems. I can only recommend this app.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are always here to help :)

Aire Official

One of the best apps I have ever use. Solves tons of problems on your store. Must have for every store

On Point Products

VITALS is by far one of the best plugins I have used! I will defiantly be making a purchase once my trial runs out! :)

May 8, 2020

That's great to hear! It's one of the reasons why we have a 30-day free trial, to give you enough time to fully test and love the VITALS app :)

DuaMask

Great app, I can describe in one word: The must have app :)

May 8, 2020

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a review! You rock! :)