VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

wow camel

Five star for sure.... Customer care is a jet boom reply, also gave a perfect solution too... About the app, no words, its perfect... Easily can manage much more sections with confidence... Really happy..thanks team..

Litollo™

Literally the best customer support I've seen in any Shopify app, very useful app, save so much time, effort and money , THANK YOUU

Electron Life Style

Easy to use, good customer service and fast response. There are many options and a lot features, this is an all-in-one app

$hare Me

Everything is clear and easy to use. Helps you manage a lot of functions in a few minutes by the well-organized dashboard.

Pilates Pro Shop

The customer service it's very awesome! The guys athat work in Vitals are kind and respond very fast. Do you want increase your store ?
Vitals it's the answer!
Thank you guys!

aBeautyHome.ro

This app is the best app I have EVER used on Shopify. I am working with the app and every time I realise that is so good. I think Shopify will buy this business like they bought Kit and other great apps from the app store, because the functions that this app provide are A MUST for every ecommerce website in the world. You can check out the app at work on my website, aBeautyHome.ro Cheers!

DestinationFood

I'm leaving this review as the support has been awesome, the app is also very good and easy to use.

Velodrom Barcelona

super fast support! Costin was super snappy fixing our issues (which was not related to Vitals by the way!). 5 stars service!

Shoppingwelt24

WOW! What a great app! Everything works fine and if you need any help, the support helps you within some minutes.
I will definitely use this App for ever :D
Thank you very much!!

Sanrico Europe

As always, I have been using Vitals apps in more than 10 stores and always so useful and effective. I can only recommand as an ecommercant.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for using VITALS on so many stores! It makes us happy knowing we can really help online businesses like yours:)