Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Peachy Pets

Vitals is the best combo app right now, It gives you many options to choose and good customer support especially from Andrei. I highly recommend

PuntoHotel

top support, top app, clean and working perfecly... many apps will be added in future.. woah!! one of the top apps on the market

Pikkashop

Michael J. help me a lot when I meet problem. The app is easy to use, and help to save money. I love this app!

RED STRINGS & CO.™

This is a great app with great price, over 40 functions under 1 app and makes the loading speed faster. Important point is it has even visitor replay which is similar to Heatmap, really worth the price. Customer service no doubt, always 5 Stars.

Island Fanatic

The app offers obvious benefits to our online shop strategy. The support we received from Gary was incredibly fast and very helpful... he resolved our setup issues with extreme professionalism.

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

I have been using this app for over a year now and love it. It replaces many other apps and hence saves us money. Whats more the online chat service is the best I have had. Instant, polite and knowledgable. Thank you guys!

Henjo Trend

The best application to increase your sales and improve your store. Undoubtedly with excellent support

shemaspace

I really love VITALS app, it's the one app that you need to launch your store. It's gives access to all of the vitals components as it's name indicates: upsells, sticky atc, accelerated checkout for more conversions, trust badges ... Thanks for this app and many thanks to the support teams that are always there to assist you. I recommend this app a lot :)

Pampered Pup Boutique

I always have amazing customer service whenever I have a question; they really go above and beyond. Quick response time. App is very easy to use and there is a tutorial video for every app. Worth the price, this app does so much!

Shop Smarte

The customer support is great. I had a issue with upsell bundles. They asked for access to my account and fixed it for me. Thank you