VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Your Eyebrow

Very responsive and will help in details when enquired. The app consist of many components and you can choose which ones will suit your store most and apply them effectively and efficiently

SᴇN ᴅᴇᴄᴏʀ

Amazing support team. There are some limitations for some features but they're working on adding more so I'm really looking forward to their upcoming upgrades

Conscious Charms

Amazing app, their customer support is as fast as lightning and super helpful! Thanks for helping us!

mojkapig

This application definitely suit my needs. It save me a lot of time from choosing different applications. You know what. Mental resources is also very critical to a beginner in business. Save it here and put that into other important decision. I will recommend to use.

Lollipop Rebels

Amazing app. Very easy to use and if there's something that has to be given a little tweak, their customer support is as fast as lightning and super helpful!

Lyfe Culture

This is the best app out there.
It has every solution you'll need for your store.
Highly recommend.

Simpler Days

Amazing app with tons of useful features! If you ever wondered what app you need for your store, this one got you covered with all the essentials for a great customer experience throughout your store.
The customer support was super quick to respond and resolve my request via the chat on the app Dashboard.
Overall ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, highly recommend it.

DiamondArtGifts

I saw an almost instant increase in conversion rate when I installed this app and enabled about 1/2 the features that made sense for my store. I was able to delete 5 other apps and speed my store up. Best of all, I need a few tweaks in several of the Vitals modules and support made them within hours. 5 Star app, 5 Star support.

Dunksmen

Really great app. It's really useful and I do recommend it as it helped me with so many things. their support also is very responsive.

funky trendy product

this app worth 1000$ per month i love it its truly +45 app in one!!! i wish the shopify have above 5 star to rating it (at lest 7 star )of this app