Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Canopydog

Location France

Great app, all things considered rather unexpensive.
Also a great support team that responds very quickly :)

Babes Raising Babes Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has so many great features all in one! And the customer support is tremendous. I was needing to shrink the stock scarcity box and in doing so, relocated it and made my whole theme look better. Definitely recommend this app it's a great addition to any storefront.

CORIO

Very helpful support team. They are attentive and try their best to do anything they can to solve issues.

Trendsellerz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app with amazing support. Been using it for years now. Saves alot of money with all these features bundled in on app

HeartPupp

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app had many good functions with a easy user interface. Customer Service was fast to respond and kind.

DCC - Dogs Chase Cats

Time spent using app About 2 months

A fantastic app. Customer support is amazing, fast, and very helpful. The best $$$ that you will spend. I will be using this for a long time.

Kjoetcards

Location Netherlands

Absolutely love this! I had some questions about replacing the reviews and they responded so quickly and fixed it exactly the way I wanted. They also have tutorials on every topic, so that's very helpful. Definitely recommend this :)

kitchenyware

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

The vitals app is good. I found everything I need in it. if I am having any troubles I contact the support they answer immediately and they were helpful.
I like how much they are fast when it comes to responding.

hydroskin.it

Location Italy

Excellent app, you have all that you need and in a very easy way to set. Customer care it's over the top, they will assist you immediately. Amazing work. Best app! - Luca

Kiko Loureiro

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use almost all features this app provides in our store and it's been helping us to achieve even better results. Everything is easy to use, the tutorial videos are very well done. We are satisfied for sure.