Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 2, 2023

Excelente aplicación. Demasiada completa y sobre todo un soporte muy bueno. Vale la pena cada centavo pagado.

Giive
Colombia
February 2, 2023

Toller Kundensupport! Antwortet mitten in der Nacht noch sehr schnell und leistet großartige Hilfe bei verschiedensten Problemen!

YourAcryl
Germany
February 2, 2023

Great app very useful helped me to build a good store.Also every time I had a problem, I ask the help chat in few seconds there is a member to solve the problem, the team is super fast highly recommended!!

KlodiBaBa
February 2, 2023

Vitals is the All for One App. Honestly, the only app that has a vast amount of built-in apps that'll help your store look professional

meowrushmore
February 2, 2023

The features I wanted to use ended up looking clunky on my site. Wasn't possible to edit the Recently Viewed products to match my other featured collections and the Free Gift with purchase both just looked clunky. I was of course fine with this as it was a free trial and uninstalled. However the one star is because I just discovered it left code in my theme.liquid that was continually trying to load another script which is my main gripe.

Houseplant Supply
February 2, 2023

This application have an wonderfull service, you can't compare this with an other application! The number one with fast support, clean, usefull and great apps! Check it out, try it for 30 days free, you should love it. Thank you Manuel C. for your support last time!

Sesavit
Netherlands
Edited February 2, 2023

Die App bietet wirklich alles, was man braucht. Keine 10 verschiedenen Apps mehr, sondern ein All-in-One-Paket. Der Kundenservice ist auch super schnell und hilft einem bei jedem Problem.

TERUA
Germany
February 2, 2023

Fantastic support Magalv. A, really fast and efficient. I explained my problem and in less than 5 minutes he solved it. Truly fantastic!

Focusafe
Italy
February 2, 2023

Great customer support, any Issues I have a had they have been resolved quick.
I would highly recommend using vitals.

legionbody.com
February 2, 2023

app with lots of useful features, outstanding customer service, with timely response time! Truly recommended!

AmbraLux