VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1 - 10 of 1983 reviews

wiintienda

I love this application:)
It is an excellent application, it helps me sell more.....................

EclectikartStore

Have just started out with the app and I must say they have a top-notch support team. Very responsive, prompt and helpful at the same time. Costin was awesome. 5-star service! I highly recommend Vitals.

La'Marvel

very nice app it has all the features which a store need it and its very quick and easy to set up, especially for a newbie who don't how to code and their support team is also very quick, I have got several time having some issue minor one related to colour-changing it was done within few minutes great app and new features keep coming in.

Paolo Kosta

This APP and the TEAM are very impressive, very happy to use this app for my business! Truly recommended!

menzava

Excellent app, You don't need any other app because you find everything in one place. Super helpful customer support. Highly Recommended!

Life Of Cha

These guys are so amazing! They fixed 2problems I had in under 5minutes. Super quick and they don't fluff around. I'm so impressed with how many apps they have, I'm deleting all my other apps!

Retro501

Great app. Great customer experience! Very helpful team. I recommend the app !
Try it for yourself

Real Man Leather

best app ever. this app is the best deal! and the customer support is extremely helpful and responsive. they really know their stuff.

ORIGEM | Bamboo Sunglasses

Great app it does all it says. We have been able to get rid of a ton of different apps in favour of this one. Makes it easier to integrate, and more seamless would reccomend.

ICONIC

best and fastest help ever! the service was awesome and they are always easy to deal with. I highly recommend the app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 198 199