Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of marketing and sales tools, including dynamic product recommendations and smart upsells. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and built-in analytics dashboard. Many find it a one-stop solution for e-commerce needs with over 40 integrated apps. The app's customer support is highly regarded for its quick response and effective problem-solving. Merchants also value its cost-effectiveness, offering multiple features for a single subscription price. A free trial period is available for testing before commitment.

January 20, 2024

All The Apps You Need For A Single Low Price

Completely worth it. All the services that are offered are VITAL for the smooth operation of your site! They give tutorials for new users as well. Been using for a year and I love it!!

AltaMade
12 months using the app
January 8, 2024

This app has EVERYTHING you need to build a successful Ecomm store! Upsells, email marketing, website protection - you name it! They best part? Customer service is TOP NOTCH! May latest encounter with Zeus was 10/10 - they were able to answer my question in a matter of hours and explained the solution flawlessly. Thank you :D

Megalithix
9 months using the app
January 23, 2024

Best All in One App ever. The Support is simply amazing. John Paul B. helped me in small, but really necessary details. First we tought there is no way to do the change but he tried it again and got it. Thank you!!

Valérie Beauté©
Germany
4 months using the app
January 31, 2024

We are still only scratching the surface on the potential with this wonderful app! We use primarily to book Pre-Orders for our Seed Potatoes for delivery within Canada over the winter. We also make use of other functionality such as a $75 cart target to increase our AAV and using product reviews, and other apps within vitals to increase trust and conversion rates.

App is easy to use and the support is prompt in helping us get the most from Vitals

Garden Alchemy Seeds and More
7 months using the app
December 28, 2023

SO FAR SO GOOD. I JUST STARTED BUILDING MY STORE AND VITALS MAKES IT SIMPLE COMBINING ALL THOSE THINGS YOU MAY FORGET TO DO. MUCH EASIER TO SET UP WITH VITALS. I LOVE THE INTERFACE, VERY EASY TO USE.

VITALS UNDERSTANDS WHAT A STORE NEEDS AND GIVES YOU THOSE TOOLS. ALSO, GIVING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN EXTRA DAYS OF THE TRIAL PERIOD SO YOU CAN GET YOUR FEET WET BUILDING YOUR STORE, AND NOT HAVING TO RUSH THROUGH WORRIED ABOUT HOW MANY DAYS YOU HAVE LEFT TO PAY! INGENIOUS INCORPORATING GAINING EXTRA DAYS BY SETTING UP THE APP! BRAVO!!! TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

the 10eleven | 10twentyseven shop
About 2 months using the app
December 15, 2023

There's a reason for all the 5 star reviews. It has every additional app you need, load time is still fast, customer support is on point. Worth every penny.

Banger Pickleball
About 1 year using the app
January 9, 2024

I love the App, it's great to have all you need bundled in one and not have to jump from one app to the next. It can easily be customized to blend in with the look and feel of your store. I would not end this review without mentioning how great and fast customer support is, hands down the best. I highly recommend you give them a try. Besides you can get up to 30-days free trial.

Evergreen And Trendy
Jamaica
2 months using the app
December 14, 2023

An excellent product highly recommended by many merchants. It's not only user-friendly but also backed by excellent customer support. Without a doubt, it deserves a 5-star rating. Moreover, with its 40+ features, you can continually discover more ways to enhance your website. Wishing your product continued success and improvement.

Casenique
Hong Kong SAR
7 months using the app
December 3, 2023

From the moment I integrated Vitals into my Shopify store, I knew I had made the right choice. The seamless installation process was just the beginning of a fantastic journey. The user-friendly interface welcomed me into a world of over 40 incredible features, all designed to enhance the functionality of my online store.

Ease of Use:
The app is incredibly intuitive, allowing me to set up complex features with just a few clicks. The clean layout made navigation a breeze, saving me time and effort.

Standout Features:
The product review feature stood out immediately, providing my customers with the confidence to purchase based on the positive experiences of others. The upsell and cross-sell features have been instrumental in increasing my average order value, and the currency converter has broadened my international customer base without a hitch.

Performance Excellence:
Since incorporating Vitals, my store's performance has skyrocketed. Page load times remained unaffected despite the multitude of features, which is a testament to the app’s optimization. It's impressive how it works so fluidly without disrupting the aesthetic or functionality of my store's theme.

Customer Service Mastery:
What truly sets Vitals apart is their customer service. On the few occasions I reached out, their support team was not just quick to respond but also extremely knowledgeable. They provided clear, concise solutions and even followed up to ensure everything was working smoothly, making me feel like a valued customer.

Overall Satisfaction:
Vitals has lived up to and surpassed my expectations. It's rare to find an all-in-one app that actually delivers on its promise without compromising on speed or user experience.

A Heartfelt Recommendation:
I wholeheartedly recommend Vitals to any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their site with powerful features backed by an equally robust support team. It's not just an app; it's a vital companion for your e-commerce success!

ElegantAtmos
Norway
3 months using the app
January 17, 2024

I've been using this app for a while with not many issues, every app fits perfectly within my theme. Today my app went completely down, but when i contacted the support team they had it fixed within 10 minutes! Very grateful to Miriam and the head of the support team :)

JRShops