VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

chats et chatons

an incredible application, it gathers everything you need to optimize your store Thanks to the support which is very fast and efficient

Tellementjardin

Parfait l'application la plus complète je recommande sans hésitation !!!! pour augmenter vos marge !!!!!

GelSlippers

I find the use of this app really effective and helpful, and it also has great customer support, I'm glad I used Vitals.

Floe

Had some special request for placing the volume discount.
Costin from support helped within seconds on a Sunday, efficient and friendy.
Thank you.

Cafè Juan

Very helpful apps that come in 1 app. This is a huge saver for time and money. More apps, please! Handy app for a beginner like me.

Travail-chaussure

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

vanathletics

I used this app for currency converter. They do provide clear and accurate instructions through their video tutorials. However, since I am a newbie with shopify I needed help with the process of setting-up. It's my second time getting a hold of their customer support service and they have been very helpful and they reply within an hour or less.

Blackwood Premium

The first time I used VITALS, I was immediately impressed by how easy it is to navigate. Quick tutorials are easily accessible for each feature... and there are PLENTY of awesome features! I love that I can easily manage my upsells, bundles, reviews, etc. all from one central dashboard. I am equally as impressed by the A1 level of customer service they've provided so far. The fact that they offer 24/7 assistance is a huge plus as it makes it easy to manage my business on my schedule. Recommended!

akhtar92

Hi there Vitals I find very useful, very complete a powerful tool to help us out a mine of solutions it helps me a lot actually I am working on Product Reviews many thanks

Cloudwhiff

I just started using the app. After few times, the chat box icon couldn’t change Color. Contacted support team. Reymond & John were very responsive, patient & helpful. Wonderful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 235 236