VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Red Velvet Garden

Have been using VITALS since Oct20 and very pleased with the quality of service I received from the VITALS Support Team, especially, Reymond and Costin. They have been diligently helping me to address all my queries/concerns and provide guidance with regards to the apps. VITALS is definitely one of the MUST HAVE apps if you want to increase your AOV and drive conversion ! Thank you.

Bazarys

I am new with shopify and Vitals. I tried with my friend reference and now I am happy and my costumers happy. You can check my web site: bazarys.com for orient store.

GoodyTees.com

Great App, full of amazing features to discover, and the 30 days free trial is a bonus, the support team is up to apply any customization you request 24/7, overall recommended.

Sunday Norm

I use the app to help me boost sales. Support has quick response and results. Excellent app I recommend everyone install it! Thanks for the help!

BlackAve

Best app on Shopify. It saves me money and its reliable! Great 24/7 support team. deleted all of my other supplementing apps.

Chisel Accessories

Their customer service helped me with a different app. That doesn't happen. people usually tell you "thats not our app not our problem" essentially. Vitals went above and beyond with customer service ON TOP of an amazing app. Highly recommend to everybody.

TABMBAT™️

I felt the app has many great features. Some workings of the app can be confusing but I had got great help from customer service. Rey, was of great help!

ARYA Athleisure

In 3 words: Greatest app ever!
I don't know how I never heard of this app before and glad I did because it's brilliant. I have been playing with it for 7h straights and haven't found a single useless thing. I hope the price point stays here because it's awesome!

Ônne Swimwear

Excelentísima App, en dos dias el 70% de nuestras ventas son referidas por Vitals. servicio de atención al cliente de 10.

EDGUNLESHIY SHOP

Great customer service. Costin helped me patiently to set the currency converter just as I needed it to be.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 153 154