Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Fun Gamer Gifts

This app has taken my store to the next level... what's more, the few hiccups I had, support was all over it. They respond very quickly and go above and beyond. They have really taken care of me, and I am extremely pleased with the app and the support.

Hey Teddy

I used this app for several of my stores and I'm always very satisfied with it, so useful! The customer service is also impeccable, I just contact them about an issue that I had and I immediately received support from John Seth, very fast and helpful! I would recommend it 100%! ^^

LOVE & LINEN

It's a great app with tons of features. Costin was very helpful with any questions or concerns we had. Thanks!

Lively Customs

I love all the features they have, it makes it easy to test new things, and the customer support is support responsive! Costin helped me out with my problem in 5 minutes!

Vallure Beauty

Honestly the best app on the market. I use it on all my stores. Everything you need in E-Commerce to help you succeed. And the support is 10/10, always there to help. 5 stars from me.

K-beauty4u

I enjoy this app a lot and the support I received was amazing! I needed some customizations to make the Product bundle module displayed the way that I wanted. Shiela and Andrei were very kind and patient to work with. What they did was excellent. The app looks really nice and professional on my website now. I am totally satisfied. Thank you so much again!

Cherish & Co

I love this App, 5 star customer service, they help me to solve my technical problem in less than 1 minute. thank you

Chatpacha

Merci pour votre aide et vitals est une super application! Merci a John pour avoir vérifié que tout fonctionne comme il faut.

HABIWELL

Very happy with Vitals, everything runs smoothly with no delays!! Everything you need for a good-looking and a successful online store! I install Vitals everytime i create a new store and everytime i love it even more. The 30 days free trial is great. The great team behind Vitals is the reason why this app is great, they are anytime very happy and ready to help with anything and they even make special customizations for you, even the hardest ones with no extra costs! They know what they are doing! JED is very professional, he helped me with a hard customization which made my store look even better! Vitals is a must install everytime you create a new store!

Audacem

Vitals is by far one the best apps out there. Their support is just amazing, always available and ready to help you. Definitely recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 311 312