VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Blue Stoc

This is a great all-in-one app. Saves a lot of hassales in installing and managing multiple apps by providing loads of features under one roof.

TrendEverest

The support team always comes to help right away! I can't help but feel satisfied as they take care of all the issues for me :)

eppy™

I´m very glad with this app. I had some problems with the app at the beggining, but thanks to the costumer service, Costin helped me really fast solving all my problems, he even made me a costum code for a thing that is not from the concern of vitals. I´m really happy with their perfomance, let´s hope it pumps my sales.

Mopani Pharmacy

I've truly experienced fast, efficient and helpful customer support from Vitals. One of the agents, Costin, has been extremely friendly and effective in solving my issues. Ontop of that, I am becoming more and more excited about what Vitals can do for our business as I get to know all the apps.

Scandinavian Goods

They solved the problem that arose after installing their application. And now everything is working as should be. Thank You!

MATTHIOLA

great app , i am writing this review with a smile on my face , it contains almost everything , and the support reply so fast , i m happy with there service

boutique-newgallerie

Great customer service, great app, I mean great multi-apps, so much value, and look for the roadmap there is more to come

UALinen

It's just my first day I use this amazing app. The support is just awesome. Costin C. resolved my issue in a few seconds) recommend to everyone)

Happy UPBEAT

helped me big time managing my reviews and creating bundles. now i pause my shop for a while but will install again in the future.

Nasando

It's a 10/10 for me. Love this team. They're super quick to respond, very kind and helpful. Fixed my problem in less than 5 secondes haha. Thank you again Costin!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 274 275