VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

GelSlippers

I find the use of this app really effective and helpful, and it also has great customer support, I'm glad I used Vitals.

Floe

Had some special request for placing the volume discount.
Costin from support helped within seconds on a Sunday, efficient and friendy.
Thank you.

Cafè Juan

Very helpful apps that come in 1 app. This is a huge saver for time and money. More apps, please! Handy app for a beginner like me.

Travail-chaussure

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

vanathletics

I used this app for currency converter. They do provide clear and accurate instructions through their video tutorials. However, since I am a newbie with shopify I needed help with the process of setting-up. It's my second time getting a hold of their customer support service and they have been very helpful and they reply within an hour or less.

Blackwood Premium

The first time I used VITALS, I was immediately impressed by how easy it is to navigate. Quick tutorials are easily accessible for each feature... and there are PLENTY of awesome features! I love that I can easily manage my upsells, bundles, reviews, etc. all from one central dashboard. I am equally as impressed by the A1 level of customer service they've provided so far. The fact that they offer 24/7 assistance is a huge plus as it makes it easy to manage my business on my schedule. Recommended!

akhtar92

Hi there Vitals I find very useful, very complete a powerful tool to help us out a mine of solutions it helps me a lot actually I am working on Product Reviews many thanks

Cloudwhiff

I just started using the app. After few times, the chat box icon couldn’t change Color. Contacted support team. Reymond & John were very responsive, patient & helpful. Wonderful!

PawPawTales

So far so good. I just started using the app, lots of good features, and I see they update all the time... cant wait to see whats coming up next

Electrik-Bikes

I used this app to help me with preorders and to protect the content on my website. It works very well and the support team is very responsive. Thanks.