Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Unipets™

customer support on point. usually, other apps answer 24hours after your request, mine was solved in 10 minutes

Shoppers Dream Deals

App is Awesome and the customer support team is FANTASTIC!!!! Costin just literally replied back to me in 2 secs. After upgrading my theme for the store, all the product page placements were messed up and Costin helped me through all the debugging and fixed it. He is a Rockstar!! Definitely saved me 3-4 hours of debugging. I have not seen a better customer support. Costin even went ahead and added customizations for me. Costin, thank you very much for all your help today and I greatly appreciate it!!!

NordicTrack Switzerland

Great support, really helpful. The team is great and lovely. I woudl recommend this app to anyone. Thank you very much again

Handy Car Accessories

The team is working in stable position and being very helpful for its costumers. we are very satisfied with you!

Whaaatda

I'm currently in the trial stage of the app and had an issue so I reached out to chat support and they responded immediately. Jed was super kind and professional and had my issue fixed within about 10 minutes! That type of support alone is worth every penny. I'm looking forward to using their services to help grow my store! Thanks again.

NEXO Street

Great and fast customer service! App is very useful! I'm still in the trial period, but looking forward to continue working with them

Nutrition Store Online

Great app that can help you save a lot of money by providing a range of apps that you'd otherwise have to pay separately for. They also have fantastic customer service. Any minor issues we have had (usually due to theme changes etc.) have been rectified within a day.

illuminowear

This is an awesome app with plenty of features with affordable price. And I had to contact support for my website, and they did a great job. They were willing to do a customization for my website too.

SpopSpurt

All in one. Even customer service is A class. All app has a very good tutorial which helps anyone to install the app in their store. I highly recommended this app to all drop-shippers.

LuckySpine

I have been using this app for several stores and I am always happy with the result. Also, they have a great customer support team. Recommend!