VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Yon & Ole

Great App! It's exactly what I was looking for, what I had in my mind. For example the colorful wheel for discounts. This is simply fun and makes shopping an experience. It's the details that make the difference. And 'Vitals' is the perfect name for it!

fresh-air-attitude

Great experience with this app, very helpful !!!
The customer support team are efficient and very reactive

eqiptstore

So quick customer service reply on help message. I just asked for a custom option implementation and it was like few minutes and done. Amazing!

Ice Cool Concepts

I had a problem with my Reviews Snippet being placed wrongly on my product page due to my customized shopify theme. This was not due Vitals App fault but because of our customized theme. And Rey from customer support went out of his way to assist by placing the Review snippet where it should be for visibility to our customers. Clearly their customer support is well versed and willing to help no matter what. Awesome!

Eco Period Australia

Great support, quick response and action. They fixed a bug that wasn’t even related to their app for me because they noticed it when fixing another issue. I’ve found this handy to just have the one app for many functions.

ShinyCamellia

All what you need to raise your conversion rate in one App. Great support as well. Thank you guys !!

Edison's Workshop

This app has the functionalities of 10 or more apps. It's truly an amazing app. Within 30 days of using it, it has already created more than $2000 in additional value.

Moptastik

When it comes to an all in one app - look no further! This app will cut down on cost, and customer service is spectacular with their 24-7 support! Best app hands down!

monsterpub

Nice app, so many functions, and the support is so good. Solved all my questions! Thanks a loooooooot!

The Everything Pro Store LLC

The Customer Support + APPS! Bigg shoutout

Jed. The ONE Of many other in 24x7 support team was legit helpful and worked side by side until we both got my thing worked. Thanks Jed, this is for you :D