Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Splash Happy

Location New Zealand

John Seth S helped me with an issue today and his service was excellent. The issue was fixed very quickly. Five stars :-)

Hotlegs™

Location France
Time spent using app About 6 hours

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire des promotions sur les volumes et cela marche parfaitement.

Blake Harper® London

Location France
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Hello) i like this app) and if i need help support answer very fast and fix all my ”questions” ! thank u)

Lightpods

Location Italy

utilizzato per la creazione di alcuni store in drop. applicazione veramente utile ed assistenza super efficiente

PETIT ZILUET

Location Mexico

Very complete. The team is super helpful:-) I am using Vitals on 2 Stores at this moment and never had any problems.

TheTeethSaviour.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing customers support. Had a few questions about one specific app and received a response and solution within 10 minutes!

Afurikan Dojo

Great app and the response time for help is awesome! Would recommend to everyone and anyone to be a shopify user!

Montesello

The customer service of VITAL40 is very good. Because of some technical factors that occurred after I installed VITAL40 on my web page, I thought it was caused by their software and sought their help to solve the problem. I was told that it was not caused by VITAL40 software, while I thought it was caused by their software at that time. Instead of firmly ignoring the problem, the customer service helped me to find out the problem and told me the solution, which was really not caused by their software. I really appreciate their customer service for helping me deal with this problem.

Felnix.it

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

App intuitiva e funzionale facile da usare, assistenza clienti veloce e precisa nel risolvere i problemi

exohouse

Perfect service fast and to the points, she help me pretty fast and was exactly what I want it 5 stars for that