VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

A1choices

This is a great app and includes everything to run an amazing eCommerce store. The support team is very quick and fast. They solve all quires in a couple of minutes. Great app for everyone

Bicycle Booth

Great support and glad to see there are reps working 24/7 to ensure you are satisfied. Have yet to come across an app with customer service at this level. besides that, app provides bang for your buck by merging so many features into one.

cookiddo

the tech support helped me a lot, even thought some issues are not related to their app, but they still help me and fix it. Great team ever!

Refinemylook

My problem was confusion on what apps do i need and the expense i am happy to find vitals to integrate it with shopify. Very helpful assistants. Before thinking of looking for another app i look into my vitals first or speak with one of their assistant. My stress has been relieved. I hope they continue with this service and do not become like others when they get good reviews they give inferior service because of greed.

Cabana & Straw

Really love this app! I had multiple issues with my previous currency converter, but this app (with help of Rey) was fixed within 10 minutes. Also the possibilities to use other apps within the VITALS app is just perfect!

EXODARD

Is a very good app Help me make my shop a lot better. Very good sales promotion I want to continue to develop. There are more and more apps I recommend.

EnraGadgets

Still new to the app and starting to explore the features. Support is really good though! Thank you very much

respure

Amazing ! Extremely efficient and an all in one solution to any shopify store to quickly get it up and running. The support team is there instantly to solve any problem. Highly recommend.

Top-Beauties.com

This Guys are DOPE!!! 100% worth that money! Support in a second!
Must have application! and they just never stop putting some new amazing tools for you!!

legacylatino

La atención tanto por el chat como por email cuando e tenido un problema a sido, inmejorable. lo que e planteado se a solucionado al momento. Excelente equipo de trabajo el de Vitals