VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Gearstruck

I can't remember the last time I left a review... but this app is a MUST-HAVE, and its support team is EXCELLENT!! You want customers to have a smooth and effective shopping experience, and even with a strong Shopify theme, you'll find that you need to install a LOT of apps. It takes time to figure out which ones to have, and to try to piece them together nicely. I still had a lot to piece together, but when I tried this app, it solved SOOO MANY problems!! After just ticking off which components I want, and a few minutes of setup, I saw pretty much all that's needed in the store! That saved countless hours, and I was also able to remove many pre-installed apps, making the store much faster! I had a few minor customizations left, and dealing with just one developer was a lifesaver! Cezar did a FANTASTIC job with the finishing touches needed! Detail oriented and very quick to respond! I'm happy with the store as-is, but also delighted to see there's a big community suggesting even more features - and these guys are actually listening to their people and making it happen! Get this app, you won't regret it!

November 1, 2019

We're speechless! Thanks for this awesome review! You're the best!

Gift Shak

amazing app with many many features, customer support is very helpful, solved a problem in no time.
highly recommended

November 1, 2019

The support team would like to thank you for taking the time to mention how amazing they were! Thank you for your review.

raverofficial.com

The app works great, the support is super fast and efficient, I think it's the best app I've ever used so far, good job! Keep it up!

November 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate customers like you. We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible.

myfishing-co.com

This App is amazing, I absolutely love it! It has so many amazing features to make my stores much more efficient and the customer service is amazing! Thank you all!!!

November 1, 2019

Thank you for using VITALS! It makes us happy knowing we can really help online businesses like yours:)

thejingleshop

Great App, specially for not slowing things down. it would be perfect if it had a couple of more features like push notifications, email marketing/abandoned checkouts and exit intent popups. it would dominate the market

November 1, 2019

We are very grateful that you took to leave us this wonderful review. We'll try as much as we can to implement the most desired suggestions.

Also, loading speed is one of our biggest advantages when it comes to reasons why a store should install VITALS. Only one request to a server is definitely helping to increase the loading speed. We covered this in our case study: https://medium.com/vitals/shopify-page-speed-3a104b330624

Elixa Beauty

Customer service makes everything so much easier. They really look after you and help above and beyond. This has really been the best addition to help my ecommerce store get started and growing fast. Thank you.

November 1, 2019

We will make sure that we'll keep the same level of kindness. Thank you very much!

Oxy-Angel

So far app is helpful. It also make website faster since you don't need to install a lot of applications. I would recommend it. Superb customer service for all shopify app I've ever used!

November 1, 2019

We are truly proud of our support team! Thank you for you recommendation as this will add to their motivation to provide excellent customer service every single time!

MELPSHOP.COM

Customer support is probably the best on any Shopify app I've ever used. Very impressed and can't wait for what's to come.

Keep it Up!

November 1, 2019

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up, so stay tuned!

MotherLoven

I love apps like this. Everything in one, all thought out in easy to understand manner. You can tell they put lots of effort on making this app great. I have no problem paying for this monthly. Less cluster on the home apps menu and less apps I have to pay. This actually save you time and money.

November 1, 2019

Customers like you make us feel that all the hard work VITALS team had put in was worth to make this app everyone loves. Thank you so much!

Canines World

Love this app has a great selection of options that help my store look professional and best part all in 1 app. i can even import reviews from ali express. only request add the option to import reviews from amazon like the areview app. Other then that absolutely love it. Checkout my store www.caninesworld.com mostly every feature you'll find there is from this amazing app.

November 1, 2019

We always value every feedback. We appreciate your honesty and we take this as an opportunity to learn what's best for you. Thank you so much!