Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of marketing and sales tools, including dynamic product recommendations and smart upsells. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and built-in analytics dashboard. Many find it a one-stop solution for e-commerce needs with over 40 integrated apps. The app's customer support is highly regarded for its quick response and effective problem-solving. Merchants also value its cost-effectiveness, offering multiple features for a single subscription price. A free trial period is available for testing before commitment.

January 25, 2024

This app saves a lot of time and effort when building the store. All the needed solutions in one place. Love it!

Casa sul lago
Germany
December 11, 2023

Super, j'aime bien, je vous garde encore pour 1 mois, merci pour vous soutiens apporté.

JEUX-KAKIOUI
About 1 year using the app
Edited January 16, 2024

I was helped with my problem. great support

FieldCares
Netherlands
7 months using the app
Vitals replied January 4, 2024

Hi there!

We always process legitimate and valid refund requests. Our support team is available 24/7 through our email address help@vitals.co. We also sent out email messages your way for verification of this concern and to get this resolved.

January 26, 2024

great app, very good support

SwedishBalance
Sweden
January 11, 2024

Very fast responses and I got my issue resolved very quickly! Thank you so much!

Legit Flames
February 1, 2024

Excellente application.

MONT' A BORD SHOP
France
December 5, 2023

Vitals has been vital to my site. it has all the necessary apps one may need to run a successful store. And the customer service is friendly, available, and very helpful

mysticalsands
Over 1 year using the app
January 7, 2024

D

Zhartruse
January 7, 2024

I've been using the app for several months and am satisfied. Concerns are quickly addressed, and the biggest advantage for me is that Vitals solves many helpful functions in one application.

Bagvolution - Spezialist und Hersteller von Produkten für die Pflege von Designer-Taschen, Schuhen & Textilien
Austria
January 26, 2024

Good

HomeyDesk