VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Health with you

The Reymond R. helped me a lot, it was very easy and very quick to work with. I am really very, very satisfied with the gentleman and with the app in general. I really recommend it to everyone. The support is just wonderful

ouzarre

great app, not all the apps are useful, but the ones that are, is worth it. they need to develop a one click post purchase upsell to make this app better, but it does the job with the the currency converter, reviews, upsells and trust badges, those 4 alone is worth the money.

Clever Pasta

Vitals helped us to get rid of many apps. Now we are using only vitals and it works fine, while it still super-customizable. Customer support is fast and knows what to do. Absolutely recommendable.

Confort Pé

Muito bom aplicativo, o suporte é incrivel, gostei muito mesmo. Obrigado pessoal, uso em duas lojas minhas.

Shop Lemak

This is best All-in-One App on Shopify right now, it's cost effective, efficiency is 100%. I am saving USD130 right now by using VITALS. It's a game changer and game over for other apps.

Bling Bag

Its a Super Cool App with really easy to use UI. I think one of the best apps I have browsed on for shopify and definitely worth the cost. Also the support team is super quick in responding and resolving the issue. I just chatted with Costin C. and he resolved a small error in seconds..Super work guyz. Kudos! Do download and install..! Highly recommended.

CaribeHeart

I'm currently still testing the app out. The feature that made me want to permanently keep the app is the visitor replay function. It is nice to see a replay of all of the sessions and learn what device they are using to improve the overall function of your store. The next feature I'm going to test out is the BOGO feature. Honestly $30 is a steal for an app like this!!!!!!

Lunarscape®

Has every app a store could need! As well as a very responsive and helpful support team. Highly recommend this to anyone just getting into Shopify!

Qute Official

I am LAUGHING.... Because I just installed this App and started my trial. NOW I AM DELETING ALL OTHER APPS one by one because their service is already provided in this app LOL the best part of it that I like is it's very very very easy to set up features. hope it will be amazing entirely. I will update later.
Wish me luck UPDATE: day number 10 of ENJOYING working with VITALS!
VITALS is all I needed!
Thank you VITALS team!
You are the best.

Marsvine

Very good application, very patiently completed the work.Very good application, completed the work patiently, recommended