VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

61 - 70 of 1986 reviews

Your SuperBox

This is the only app you will need for your store. Awesome app and awesome support!! Really cheap price for what they offer.

scovox

I love the app. We use it on both stores, and they deliver great results. Plus the customer service is amazing! The first company that is available 24/7. Fast replies and well-trained! Thank you again Costin!

Lilura Collection

I love everything about this app!! Best decision I've ever made. Try it and you will not regret it! !

CASTPHONE.CL

It is not only the best app, but also the best support. This app is wonderful and the team behind it supports it. Definitely 5 stars!

Selfie Certified

I LOVE THE APP... it’s a game changer for any store. The support team did a great job explaining every app in detail with text and videos this app is amazing and thanks Costin for your support :D

eMARKH Outdoor Products

Good customer service and lots of the apps you need is in one package.
After this app you don't need any other app other than email and SMS marketing.

Furry Pawz

I used the app for many reasons, first was recommended by many in a group of around 1000 people. I also used it to get product reviews over but then it had the stamps that people like seeing around products. I get help right away when I need it and over all seems easy to use. I am still learning so it gets better as I add more things to my site.

Zenithbands

I use multiple of the features on this app for my store. Terrific customer service. They helped me realign my product review stars very quickly

Trendy-shoe

This is the best APP on shopify, simple! 40 apps in one app. They have the best support team on shopify as well.

Zoklen

Support, support, support! Amazing app, with an even more amazing support team. Everything works perfectly! Fully Recommend!