VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

e-seller store

Very fast answer for my problem, thanks a lot, you save my day. not necessary to add a multiple app, this app have all you need

Irene Koh Studio

Support is excellent. They are very prompt in their responses, polite and helpful. I hope the app can make customisation easier so that I don't need to bother the support for every little thing.

Simplificamelavida

Request support and the response was almost immediate.
The app works wonderfully and converts better !!
What I like the most is that I was able to delete a series of mini apps, to replace with VITALS ...

The best investment.

Innovactic

I have used Vitals for about a week and so far it is really good, I barely use other apps anymore. I would highly recommend vitals if you a newcomer or a veteran

Tutu by You

Great app so far. Suggestions of things I hadn’t even thought of, Customer service is very fast and very helpful!

Dudefoot

I learned a lot about building my Shopify store with the Vital app. The most wonderful part is their customer support. They address the issue at the earliest. I would like to give credit to the customer care advisor Mr. Rey. Thanks for the support.

Corealy

Best app I have used until now. It includes more than 40 apps that are very helpful for an ecommerce store, which taken separately will cost much more on the long run. Also, the flexibility that the the app gives you is the best. You can use as many or few features as you like, without having to pay for every one once you activate it. It is easy to use and doesn't make your site slower as it would if you've had the apps separately.

More than this, you have 30-days trial (during which you will fell in love with the app) and an amazing customer support that is always ready to help you fast (great, isn't it?).

So, what you are waiting for trying it?

shopbury

Great app but even greater their customer service and support. Vitals has the fastest support ever you get your questions answered instantly on their chat. they will even do the things that are out of their support like some code edits and stuff. If you have Vitals you pretty much don't need any other app on your store other some obvious ones. Highly recommend to get it. insane value packed app.

GalaxyCloud

Oh my goodness this app is so fire!! Literally everything you need for your shopify store in ONE app. I have insane respect and love to the developers!! You guys are legends

CustomFam

Great service! Love the support! I had an issue and they fixed it in 5 minutes. I also like the fact that they have a one-stop shop for apps.