Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

easylivng

Very good service. Easy to contact and understand what you are saying. Are able to fix a lot of things I need help with.

ooft pillow

Way better than all the other apps. This one app will give you everything for one set price and save you the hastle of having to download 20 different apps, slowing down your store. From my experience support is also very good here. They answer within minutes and have configured all my problems. LOVE THIS APP :D special shout out to COSTIN C. for fixing an issue i was dealing with for way too long!

Momstamin

The support is awesome. Quick reply and very helpful. Thank you so much for the fast work. Strongly recommended.

TecnoStrike®

a really awesome App and the support team are the best, thank you so much for the great work that you do. highly recommended

Onlinemarkat KSA

i never tried an app as easy as this!! customer service is beyond expectations !! very professional and high responsive more over they are so kind and patient great job!!

Live Athletic

These guys rock! Great app with lots of options. I always seem to have a question or 2 and their service team answers it immediately

CuteCuddle

I'm a Shopify developer and I use this app on all of my stores that I develop using Shopify. Makes thing easier for me. Instead of using different apps for different functionalities, use this single app to have all of them on your store.
The support is super responsive and helpful. I hope they will add more functionalities in the future.
Thanks for such an amazing app.

The Comfy Closet

The Vitals App has fast response to questions with very good customer service with anything you need help with.

Practical-Store

Great App it's helped me a lot, especially the customer's record "Visitor Replays" while they visit my website and see what's their reaction to my changes on the website. I highly recommend using it.

LudiLogic

Very nice application and excellent support "Costin C." Very understanding and solved my problem immediately