VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

LiveHackph

PERFECT FEATURES AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU HAVE EVERYTHING ALL IN ONE APP !!!!

Easy-sunshine

Best App ever! Fastest customer service answer ever! They also are so flexible when you ask for help. I am using several app and this one is by far the best
Many thanks to you all !!!!

Ballybar

Amazing customer service, fixed a bug I had on my site, great value for money, easy to use, loads of different apps all in one

RAVESUITS

Installed the app specifically for the Pre-orders functionality. It worked perfectly out of the gate, but after tweaking some code on an unrelated project, the pre-orders stopped working as intended.

After reaching out to customer service they quickly solved the problem. This was on a TRIAL, not even the paid plan. The app doesn't seem to have slowed my site down at all either.

Will definitely keep the app and become a paying customer.

Amazonias

Some app developers price their apps as if they don't know shopify owners will need quite a few apps for a thriving store. All those amounts for all that functionality adds up. Fortunately there's VITALS, which combines so much more functionality at a fraction of the price. It has so many functions that I had either been paying more for, or was still looking for.
Everything is really easy to implement, and when you have questions, customer service is great.
The app's roadmap shows that there's more to come (hopefully at a price that remains stable).
Really super value!

HoldingStrength

As other reviews have already said, I highly recommend this app to anyone. It has helped me save quite a bit of money $$$ -- e.g. upsells, reviews, etc... which can get pretty expensive without you even realizing. The support team is fantastic.. I can't emphasize enough how helpful and quick they are when you have a problem. I hope they continue being as helpful as they will no doubt continue to grow.

www.postcardsmarket.com

Wow! Just Wow! I discovered this app few weeks ago and since then I keep read about it. And ... finally, I installed it! I already spend a full day on it and I keep discover! It is like a new toy and it is amazing! It really offers you a full pack of apps - from Volume Discounts and Product Bundles to Eu Cookie Bar and Free shipping Bar and SEO and all you need to make your cart attractive for customers. I even discover new functionalities - that I have no idea about till now - and I can only High Recommend for all shopify owners - it is just very easy to install and handle it! I am so curious about new results! :) Thank you, guys who made this one possible! I am thrilled! :)

PallFamis

Any problem you have vitals kindly help you to solve it. Recommended 100%. I am happy to work with them.

Sunsy™

Vitals is one of the best apps I've ever tried, thanks Costin (chat assistant) for all the help, I'm very happy!

CleverGadgets.nl

Amazing customer service! Shows the steps taken on their screen and sent you a video of it. Very professional and quick response!

Thank you very much!

UPDATE: I really enjoy his app. It is really great how the apps all flow and work really well together! it has solved many probelms for me already :)