VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

VINI VINO

Found this app when I was looking for an app that can offer volume pricing. With so many functions available, I would say it's value for money. The prompt response and assistance by their support team made this app even better. Special thanks to Cezar for helping with the setup and customization!

Please feel free to check out Vitals at www.vini-vino.com. Thank you.

Shoppy Store (KE)

Very useful app to manage selling products in bundles and targeting. I loved the wheel of fortune.. and the smart bar. Though am still learning. It is very easy to learn and use. The team is surprisingly very quick to respond when i got stuck. Thanks for your support...

House of Knives

I've been using this app for a few weeks now and it's fantastic. It covers so many different and essential functions in one, loads super fast and is extremely user friendly on the back end. Highly recommended!

Occultify

Everything so far has been awesome! Just waiting for support to help with my volume discounts not working. Other than that, kudos to the VITALS Team!

Dragonfly Madness

Wow, just wow. Great app, great customer service and this does what it says. Invaluable for startup sites as well as veterans. Excellent work and keep it coming.

OneArt

Awesome app and very helpful support team! Had 3 issues and was fixed in less than a day. Thank you!

jesusshine

Fantastic, honestly I very surprise on all the features available and also very easy and good to use. Customer service very good in response when they are open.
I don't see any issue with this provider. However, If I have to mention something to improve. Will be to have a call center (but I believe it will increase their overhead cost). But I am very happy as long they remaining very good in response to customer by email.
Keep up the good work.
App recommendation: Upsell after checkout & referral program.

FreshForPandas

Vitals is by far the most valuable app in the app store :) we've used it for about 1 year for currency conversion (integrated seamlessly with Shopify multicurrency), GDPR, upsells, reviews...
This should be the first go-to app before installing anything else.

Support is outstanding too, responsive and always deliver. Thanks guys, keep up the great work

Quallma shop

This app is just super!!
I usually don't find time to leave a review but this app really worth it.
it's really convenient to have so many apps in one single place, like a one-stop-shop. I highly recommend it. keep up with the good work guys!

BigTopShirtShop.com

Support team made unauthorized changes to our bulk pricing settings. Unable to correct their changes and support has gone radio silent. Super costly experience made worse when support chose to ignore the issue rather than address it.

August 27, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry for the late reply, your message came in on a Friday night when the customer support team already left the office. We've also emailed you 2 days ago that the issue your store had was due to a synchronisation issue between our app and Shopify, due to the large number of products in your store. Everything is working correctly now.