VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

REEZBOTIC

Great App with a lot of features. You basically don't need other apps when you have vitals. A game-changer app. I had an issue with the accelerated checkout and the support team solved it in minutes. Awesome team!

Babies Sky

There was a malfunction for one of the apps within Vitals, so I contacted support through live chat at 11pm, and they responded and fixed it in a few min. Impressive customer support services!

Chesshombre™

Vitals is truly an excellent app that is going to provide you with loads of value. Better yet, their customer service is by far the best I've experienced, keep up the great work guys!

Tapisserie Home

I find a lot of app in one app (vitals), I won time and money with this app and custumers service is top.

Ruta.Store

Great app, and the best support! got help for every step and successfully improved my store within 2 days!

univers des minous

I am very satisfied with the service I asked for help and the response was quick and efficient.very satisfied.a big thank you to the vitals team

SIJANG MART - Online Korean Grocery, Samgyupsal & Meat

VITALS is reliable I've been using for more than a month, and I've made several technical requests and they are available 24/7/365! This app worths definitely more than 29.99 dollars a month (I hope you can keep the pricing!) Thanks.

World of Amulets

This app is really outstanding. It does help convert more and the team is always there to help you out if you run into any problems. I just wish i found out about them a year ago. Would have made a big difference in revenue

Kisree Beauty Co

Rey was very prompt and helped me really quick. Great customer support. Thank you. I would definitely recommend everyone to use Vitals,

Scandinavian Design Studio

I wanted this for my shop, primarily for the popups to show what others have bought and for recommending other items to purchase (which wasn't an option with my theme) - and I love how well both of those work, BUT there is so much more with this app! Showing that I am running low on stock and the countdown until a sale is over has really increased my sales. I had an independent audit done from a business that specializes in SEO and e-commerce marketing and they said the alt tags look great, which is a huge feature to not have to do yourself. And now I will also be adding volume discounts to encourage shoppers to buy more. I also now use the feature that prevents people from copying my images and text, as I found some of my items were stolen and sold in another shop - so hopefully that helps. All of this is really awesome, but what really sets this app over the top is the amazing customer service! You have an issue or question? You will get an almost IMMEDIATE response! Love it!!!