Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 17, 2023

So quickly on solving my issue! excellent communication skills very professional and worked like a machine!

Morgan&Me
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
January 17, 2023

I've used and tested hundreds of apps during the last 6 years I've been running my e-commerce store. Vitals has been a game changer for Karma Yoga Shop. It not only added several useful functionalities, but it also drastically reduced the cost of all previous apps by 90%, and it increased our website speed drastically. Finally we got a better conversion rate and a better website for a very small price and all in one app.
You have to test Vitals to believe it. Bonus: Manuel and the rest of the support team even helped me to add a special customization to my store that I needed. Thank you for this great app.

Karma Yoga Shop
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 16, 2023

Amazing app and a very supportive team. Always when I have any issue they are always very helpful and respond quickly!! Recommend!!!

monaly
Israel
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 16, 2023

Além de dezenas de funções que agregam muito para que a loja converta ao máximo, o aplicativo oferece um suporte impecável.

O atendente Juan N. é excelente, super colaborativo e disposto à ajudar sempre!

Recomendo muito o aplicativo (vale muito a pena pagar o preço da mensalidade).

ORNE — decor studio
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 16, 2023

tres bon service, merci a juan pour son professionnalisme et sa gentilesse, je recommande fortement !!!

easychien
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 16, 2023

I've saved a ton of money using Vitals - all of their apps have increased my ROI and I've very satified with their offerings.

Comfy Slides
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 16, 2023

Très bon service client, et souvent mis à jour. Il y a vraiment beaucoup d'applications DANS cette application.

Curves Underwear
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 16, 2023

So far I'm enjoying this, I like how many settings each app has, support is great, always around and quick to help implementing changes. Money well spent.

Linen Aura
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
January 16, 2023

ich habe die App installiert, aber kann ich sie in meiner Shopify nicht verwenden. Es funktioniert leider nicht gut

Palmadekshop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Vitals replied January 23, 2023

Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback. We noticed that the Vitals app is successfully installed on your store, with multiple apps enabled and functioning properly.

There might have been an connection issue on your end during the first installation attempt, as the app is working properly on the store.

January 16, 2023

My initial variants selector for the Recently Reviewed App was really funky. I hopped onto a troubbleshooting chat at 1 am and not only got prompt service but my Vitals assistant really hung in there to make sure the troubleshooting results were to my aesthetic preference to my store look and feel. Very personable, patient, and effective.

Self Made By My Own Magic