Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

magicdeals24

Location Germany

Ich verwende diese App für meine Angebote und sie ist leicht einzurichten. Einfach super! Es gibt viele Funktionen und Features, die mir helfen und leicht zu bedienen sind.

EcoPakOnline

Location Pakistan

Good customer support. The volume discount feature has helped my business a lot. Easy to use as well.

MyTrendy.uk

Location Germany

I have been using this app for over 1 year now and I am so happy I found it. Mainly using the discount builder. When something is wrong the team is always super fast to help

NosCiBe

L'application est vraiment géniale, le service client est rapide, efficace et toujours disponible pour m'aider en cas de petits soucis jour et nuit, même le week-end. les agents sont compétents, efficaces et gentils. Je le recommande à 100%.

Bash New York

Customer service is so quick! The app has tons of features that you need for your store, happy that I downloaded it.

Puppeeshop

Great app, helpful customer support. Everything you need in one place. 30 day free trial is great also

Cannons UK

Its a no brainer. You must get this amazing app
Saves a fortune on other apps and customer service is also amazing

Adorable Giants

Location Netherlands

I love Vitals! It is one of the few app I use on my store and I am absolutely delighted with it's features. Recently I was helped by customer support John Seth S and he was amazing! The responses were clear and extremely prompt. I would absolutely recommend!

MyComfyCasa

Location Sweden

The app is solid and contains everything you need to build a succesful store. The bestpart of the app is Jed at the customer support who made adjustments to my store according to my description. GOAT.

Jewelry Czarina

Awesome customer service and always happy to help. For them, the customer is always right. An awesome suite of tools that they offer for pennies and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on top of that. I am 1000 percent satisfied. You guys are incredible!!!