VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Generations Deals

Cant begin to talk about this App. This is the alpha and omega of all drop shipping needs! saves 50% on apps! The support is lightening fast and on point, outstanding! They app just blends in with your store seamlessly and the support is available to tweak things up to your needs within seconds! yes, Seconds! - from a fussy Reviewer

Verles FR

The support is realy helpful and nice, thank you very much for your help guys. Satisfied of the application I recommand it

AAONYX

The app is so easy to use. I got help from Costin C. to set up the wheel of fortune. He's fabulous!

CozzyCreps

Customer support solved my issue in minutes. Very helpful. there are lots of features you can use would reccomend

Kitchen Arts

The application is really useful and has many features. I am sure it increases your sales. the price is already affordable

sweetieava

Vers good application with, very good service 40 in one app is the best investment, there are several very useful application

MyCleanerFace.com

What I do like the most is that even if the features you require in certain apps are not yet available or not suitable to your needs, you'd quickly got a repsonse and 9/10 times this feature would be manually integrated for you!

Home Improve Works

There's a reason it says 40+ apps, the customer service you receive is bar none. There is a replay feature that makes the price of this product alone worth it. Say you have a slight issue that doesn't look good on the screen. One of the VITALS team members will come in and personally change it to your liking. Coding? What's that? Thank you all very much, esp. Jed and Mike!

znartrends

AWESOME APP! This is really a VITAL to any drop shipper. It's a great help and I love that it is helping me as I am building my business, thank you VITALS for this awesome app. For anybody who is starting, I recommend you to use this:_)

LeCaine Gems

Awesome Support and multi apps function all in one I love it. The best part of vital is quick support and their dedicated support team :)