Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

smallkings

Location Italy

wonderful help, fast, reliable, very helpful , tutto alla perfezione, consigliatissimo sicuramente, good app

avantii

Apart from being an amazing, all inclusive app, the icing on the cake has to be the amazing support from the vitals support team. When issues arise, they handle the problem speedily and graciously. 10/10 would recommend!

Most Cosy

Location Ireland

I have been using vitals for months now across a range of different stores and it is my go to app. John Seth and the team are always extremely kind and helpful in solving any issues I have.

Gymeste

Location Czechia

Extremely helpful support, I had countless problems and there wasn't a single one that vitals support couldn't help me with, I RECOMMEND THEM.
Their app is very useful also, so there is nothing I could say more.

Productos Virales

Location Uruguay

Excelente soporte, necesité hacer un cambio que no estaba previsto en las configuraciones y lo arreglaron super rápido.

Wristinity

Location Netherlands

Best app out there! get your webshop to the next level with this amazing company. Response time is amazingly fast as well!

Panettoni Cicirittu

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Ottimo supporto, mi hanno fatto le modifiche che volevo in 24 ore. Include tutte le funzionalità di marketing.

Curly'N'Covered

Location Germany

Extrem helpful support, very fast. The problem was solved within a couple of hours, I'm very satisfied. Thank you very much.

Your Pets Mansion

Location Greece

The app so covers up everything that you need, they also have a amazing customer support John Seth S helped me solve most of my problems. Would definitely recommend the app for anyone else there starting out.

CatsGalore

Time spent using app About 10 hours

I used this app to help modify my website and it helped a ton! There are so many individual apps you can use that would cost a ton if bought separately