VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

warmyy

I'd give 6 stars if I could. The amount of apps and the ease of use is amazing. it really is all you need in one app.
The support is great and helps out in a professional and quick manner. I've had a problem with spacing and the customer service helped out by actually going into my code and fixing it, instead of giving generic answers that don't help at all (looking at you, shopify help!).
The developers have a page-unrelated app which lets you choose which feature you'd like them to add as the next feature, and they show you their update progress. The only 2 things I can complain about is the lack of design options for various functions (exit intent pop-up, bundle buttons, etc.), you can only choose from a few pre-made designs.
And with 11 out of the 40+ available extentions installed, the site does visibly slow down. I had to remove a few to have a decent site loading speed.

Shop The Worth

It's an amazing app. The service and support are simply amazing. It's so easy to use. I love this app.

InfiniTree Jewelry

This app really does everything. Especially the customer service is so friendly and helpful. Definitely recommended app!

allforhomedecor

I liked it very much. Wonderful app! Helped a lot. Thank you all for this help, that made my job easy!

GoodPostureNow

Amazing functionality, this app literally saves me money by allowing me to uninstall a bunch of other apps I previously relied on to run my store. I am very happy with the purchase. Customer service goes beyond whats expected to help you. Amazing service.

Comprasnation.com

It is a good application it helps a lot, now they have online support that is also a very good point of favor, great

Cabinetofcuriosityjewellery

There are so many different apps to try out and play with until you find out which ones are the best and can optimize sales for your business, really great app!!

Soulmate Jewelry

Sin duda la mejor app que hay en Shopify.. Ofrece muchas funcionalidades, una buena atención al cliente, 100% recomendada.

The Nice Print Guys

These Guys rock. A perfect, never seen before, customer service. Fast answers & solutions. An absolutely awesome app!

Alexandrite

i use this app to make my site look great and it did the job whenever I had a problem Zeus helped me fast i really appreciate it.