Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Walli Cases

I have used several apps and have wanted to find an app that has many features but is all in one. This is the app!! The best part is that the customer service is EXCELLENT and is willing to help with specific needs. Definitely recommend!

Alpine Princess

Location Slovenia

We use the app for a few things - Volume discounts, Product bundles, Payment Icons and so far, we love it. You wouldn't expect all the features to work so well on an app that offers so many, but they really do. Not to mention the excellent customer support - Jed was amazing at helping us customize the product Bundle section on our theme. You rarely find that amongst Shopify apps, even the more expensive ones. 5 stars for sure!

Grazia Papilio

Amazing App with amazing features you have so many useful tools improve your store performance. The customer service is also amazing :)

JAH Naturalia Limited

We love it. It has so many cool options that we've not seen before. It helps us tremendously with upselling and other marketing cool stuff.

PASTEDISPENSER

Location Germany

This app has all you need for your store! seems like 100apps in one app and the customer support is the best out there! Definetly a must have

Talia's Secret

Location Kenya

Its an all in one app, got almost everything you need. Great! I used it and it has product reviews, trust badges, upsells, checkout tools all in one.

Pet Mossy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Incredible app and awesome support experience! I would highly recommend to anyone who needs an app that can do almost everything.

Cariona

Time spent using app About 2 years

Awesome app and great support! I've used it for 2 years now and it's helped me expand my business in many ways. Visitor replays is a great tool!

padoxrelief

Amazing app! Combines soo many features its crazy! Their support team is also pretty amazing, they are always there to help!

splurgewell

I love how this app has a lot of different apps within it. It has a lot of functions and very easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and professional.