VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

91 - 100 of 1967 reviews

Posdata foods

There are a lot of useful apps in one. Some of them are not too customizable but you just need to ask support and they will do the changes and customizations for you!

Puzzleex

perfect customer service, quick response, this tool is a GOAT A++++
i am really happy with this, thanks Micheal

Nessa Light

nice , good support , excellent visual , i love it so much , would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a review app

ShakBuy

Excellent app, it will save you a lot on the monthly fees. Everything is well implemented, from product reviews to upsells. The support is excellent, they answer quickly and are very knowledgeable ! They also keep adding features. I really recommend this app!

Kimbo Online Store

They have one of the best customer service I have seen. They fixed all my designs on my pages. The app offers a lot of things for the pricing and it saved me a lot of money. Highly recommend this app.

BLISS & ME Beauty

VITALS is an amazing app that holds so many other features and additional apps within just one. It saves me from having to download a ton of apps which also ends up slowing my site down. I also appreciate the 24/7 instant support provided! I asked for help with customizing some code and they did it for me on the spot. Great app and service, highly recommend!

PairUp

Very good app, every thing you need is available. Also, if something is not as you would wanted, you still have a place to customise it easily.

Usephoria

Incredible customer support - had a lot of modifications I wanted to be made and they helped me with getting my store to exactly how I wanted it.

Leather Nomads

The best app on Shopify and there customer support is crazy fast and helpful. For the monthly value, it's soooo worth it.

Vanity Whale

Zeus went over and above to help me with not just one query but several queries. Zeus was very prompt at responding and helped me resolved all my issues effectively. Although I am still evaluating Vitals, based on the initial customer service experience, I will most likely go with this App. It is so easy to use compared to a lot of other apps that I have tried so far. Thank you Zeus and Vitals :) !