VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

JsLifeHacks

Customer service is great. They're always available and super quick to fix most problems. One time I had a problem at 9pm on New Year's Eve and customer service was still available and very helpful. Would definitely recommend.

ParrisPieces

LOVE THIS APP! It literally meets all your website needs. There's a lot of different features but once you go through them one by one and you'll find which works for your site.

TDY Buncoeur Site Officiel | Sacs de luxe, Prêt-à-porter, voyage et soirée

This is the best application on shopify. If you are looking for bundles to increase your conversions !
The team is super responsive when you have difficulty !

Catacove

Easy to use, definitely worth a try! Good customer service with a very prompt reply. Good for beginners and also seasoned dropshippers.

Seilstyles

Thank you for the great support! the best app ever for discount and bundles! Love it so much and use it all the time.

areHandmade

I love Vitals, it is an application that optimizes your website in a simple and fast way. It also has a very good technical service that answers instantly! I recommend it without a doubt, easy, fast and safe. It's amazing!

Luna Lucia Official Online Site

like like double like...Great app and excellent customer service I am pretty happy so far! Love the chat box with immediate help!

AVIUM JETS

Been using vitals for a month (only 5 out of their 40 apps so far). One control panel, all working together flawlessly, no theme code install necessary and amazing support (chat-based with instant fixes). I absolutely recommend them.

stylesbyshauntell

This is an AMAZING app. I have completely transformed my business from a simple online store to an interactive and exciting store that I'm sure will provide me great returns as well as a great and positive experience for my customers. I so enjoy all of the features. The tutorials are very helpful. I have reached out via chat and email with questions about certain apps or features (even during off hours) and someone is "always" available and happy to help so "THANK YOU" very much to the Vitals 40+ team and for this absolutely wonderful product! I definitely plan to keep it and I highly recommend it!

theconfident

a great app , the only observation , is for the upsell bundle , i can't link products respective colors to each othe , i can only link the product itself , other tha that , it s a great app