Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Artisan Professionnel

A must-use app to help your Shopify website. Nice and fast responses customer services. Really love the Boost Revenue module

cuddlypoodle

Love their Customer support. Super fast response and helpful even on Trial version. Highly recommended

Click Fitness

This app is amazing... the setup and user-friendliness are world-class. the support team is amazing. if you have a problem or want to change a specific feature, they'll get it done in a matter of minites. Thanks guys.

BioNatures

Don't tell anybody about this app because it's way too GREAT to be so reasonable for long! I have had it 3 DAYS and I think I am using almost everything. My revenue has increased already and I cancelled 3 other apps I don't need anymore because THIS APP IS FREAKIN AWESOME!. I seriously rarely take the time to write a review but when something actually works like it's supposed to and is user-friendly and has instant support on a Saturday afternoon and fits a bootstrapper's budget, it checks off all the boxes. Thanks and keep making it better!

Uncle Rusty's | Naturreine Hundenahrung

The app is great!
It has tools for everything!
I was amazed by the veriaty off tools, which i was not expecting.
Even better is there support!
I had an indivual problem on my site, and my support Zeus Racoma is amazing! He helped me with everything and was really kind!
GREAT APP
GREAT TOOLS
GREAT PRICE
GREAT SUPPORT
I can definivly recommend it for every online shop!!

Skagen Clothing

fast and quick help fast and quick help fast and quick help fast and quick help fast and quick help

Kitchensly

Thank you John Seth and the vitals team for helping me and my clients with your professional support and experience. thank you for everything vitals team

SKINSHA

App ottima e il team di supporto è eccezzionale. Risolve i problemi in un lampo e sono gentilissimi. Consigliata

trafficstorm

Where else can you find 40 of the most useful apps in one? Nowhere! Only at Vitals! Don't waste time! Subscribe and start earning money! Thank you to the developing team.

NotableFace

The app works perfectly fine. It has literally everything you need to run a successful store. I highly recommend it!