Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost average order values and expand international customer reach without impacting page load times. Key features include product reviews, upsell and cross-sell options, a currency converter, and a 'Visitor Replays' tool. The app also offers a smooth checkout process and personalized product recommendations, contributing to lower cart abandonment rates. Many appreciate the quick and effective customer service. The all-in-one functionality of the app is seen as a major advantage, saving merchants from installing multiple apps.

March 6, 2024

I would recommend Vitals for others, because it has many many apps that gets our customers experiences very easy.

Jovial Reside
7 days using the app
April 1, 2024

Really great app, i'm amazed by the support ! They are really quick, Juan really took care of my issue and found a fix really fast !

ZenHeaven - Votre source de bien-être quotidien
France
18 days using the app
March 12, 2024

Useful support and they reply very quick! awesome!!

Earth Venture
Jordan
10 months using the app
January 29, 2024

So far, so good. I did have an issue where it seemed that my settings during a session were not saved, but it hasn't happened again. I was making thank you emails, and I had to redo them.

Damond
22 days using the app
February 18, 2024

Juan from Vitals Support demonstrated exceptional proficiency in promptly addressing and accurately implementing the modifications for our website. His efficiency and attention to detail resulted in a seamless resolution to our requests. The hover underline feature and the revised presentation of review stars were executed flawlessly. I commend Juan for his outstanding customer service, and based on this positive experience, I am delighted to give Vitals a well-deserved 5-star review. Thank you for your excellent support!

Vivid Adjustments
17 days using the app
January 31, 2024

i love it its open doors for me and make every thing looks so easy thank u vitals for the great work

Nexemporium
Algeria
About 2 months using the app
January 25, 2024

This app saves a lot of time and effort when building the store. All the needed solutions in one place. Love it!

Casa sul lago
Germany
5 months using the app
January 9, 2024

Thank you so much John Seth for being efficient and for your quick response. Really appreciate for all the hard work you guys have put up. John was really helpful and clear in explaining how Vitals works. Thank you!!

Tush Tucker
3 months using the app
March 15, 2024

It makes everything so much easier. Good apps all together. Before with my experience with wordpress I could not imagine that it can be so easy!

SmallSmiles
Estonia
3 days using the app
February 17, 2024

Useful tool, sth like 40 in 1 features for store, fast & helpful support. Overall 10/10

Venro