VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

pawesomegifts

All the app is useful and perfect and the customer service was great.. I'm very satisfied.. thank you.

TheRelax

I wish I know this App earlier, it is everything in 1 and the support team, Jed in this case is super fast and efficient.

Bossa Bars

I love Vitals!! The apps are awesome and the customer service is even better. I asked for help with customization and Reymond responded right away after hours U.S. on a Friday night! AWESOME!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

AlchePharma

It is not so much the number of APPs but it is the well-thought-out execution of those numerous APPs that really is the most pleasing aspect of these programs. As well many of us experienced with e-commerce often see the word bundle and we assume last year's tech, rest assured this is cutting edge. This is a wonderful APP in which I can assure you, will occupy much of your time exploring all the incredibly useful options and will yield incredible satisfaction once you realize you made an excellent decision in onboarding VITALS.
Ralph Turchiano CEO AlchePharma

Ruesco Supplement Outlet

We haven't even fully explored all that it offers yet, but its already an amazing deal for what we have gotten from it. It's so nice to just pay one reasonable fee and get all these little apps bundled together.

Posh Baby

When they say " 24/7 heroic support", they mean it!!!!! If I could give them 10 stars I would. I cannot believe the level of service and customization they have done for me. I'm sure they are tired (but very patient) of me asking for edits, but they do it almost immediately, if not within a couple hours. So far I'm using about half of the features, and really pleased with all. My ONLY "wish" is that the Presell feature worked a little different, maybe they will make those changes (please). I wish these guys did a "Stocky" purchasing app, as everything they have done is AMAZING!!!!! One wish I have is that when there is a product review, there was a quick option to copy that review to the same products (just different color), Thanks for being patient support team, especially Reymond, Zeus, Michael and John.

BLACKCAT WAREHOUSE

These guys are amazing and the app works amazingly had an issue with pinterest pixel stopping the discounts and sorted straight away.

smarttrends24

What a great app! We installed this app in our second store because we are so happy about the entire service which you receive once you sign up. The included help us to make more profit with our products and if we have a question we contact the support team from Vitals and receive an answer within few hours. Insane!
This is the app you are looking for!

Bamboo's

Really great app. Many different and benefitial apps alltogether. Also love the support team! Always getting help fast by their support team.

PopShopCurio

Great app! Everything you need for your shop in order to boost conversion. All of that comprised in one app at great price. Highly recommended!