VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Melanin Magic Club

A1 customer service. Covers so much of my store's needs. It's so much easier to condense your store needs down to one app, rather then having loads.

Kawartha Country Wines

This app has added several important features to our website, including pop ups, a cart timer, and a related products section at the bottom of the page. It is a great app for boosting sales and providing your visitors with more information about your offers, products, or sales.

Hardeman Candle Co.

Excellent app and excellent customer service! You can do so much with just installing this one app which really helps with site speed.

Eazy Workouts

It's a really good and helpful app. I recommend it to everyone. Plus enhances your store loading speed as it does not have to bypass multiple apps from different vendors.
Thanks

Dripping Sun

The app is straight forward and user friendly! Customer service is quick to respond and Costin was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this app if you want to really enhance your website!

knock-out.ro

A lot of good apps you can use, support is very friendly and helps you instantly, I think they offer support 24/7.

Toopproducts

It is a very complete app, fast customer service, thank you very much, percectttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

NULIFEHACK

Superfast support, Requested some adjustment, and just click the refresh button and boom. Highly recommended

GrinsMore

This is the first time I used this app. It covers almost all apps that I need to run my store. It is very user friendly and it functions very well. Even I am a beginner of running an online store, I can pick it up quickly. Most importantly, its support service is excellent. Their team responses to my questions quickly and helps to fix my problem immediately. Highly recommend it to everyone.

Powerful Gear Official

I would definitely recommend this app. They provide amazing 24 hours customer support. Firstly, install the app and slowly transfer all your current apps to Vitals. You will be amazed at how much money you save every month. If you need any customization during the transfer, their team will be happy to assist you anytime. Customer representative Jed is extremely helpful. Thank you again and good luck :)