Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 8, 2023

I love it and the support is very fast and responsive. i think its just all you need to scale your store

ChefUltimate
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 7, 2023

This app has pretty much everything I didnt know I needed! Plus SUPERB customer service! Highly recommend to anyone who wants an all-in-one app to boost their store :)

Best Buy World Philippines
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 7, 2023

I haven't used this app for too long but for this time that I have used it, it's been really amazing and honestly had alot of the things I wished to find, the customer support has been nothing but amazing and fast! All reccomedations!

Bits&Things
Serbia
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 6, 2023

Manuel offered me excellent customer service. Set up my volume app with language changes in a short time - super pleasant experience.

FOSSETTE PARIS
France
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 6, 2023

first of all the aps are great with multiple benefits for the users owners of e commerce and clients.I am very happy to find the best solution with Vitals for me and also i am satisfied 100% with the customer support of the Vitals Team.They are always quick in response very kind and provide the best solution for all situations. Today i spoke
Kliphord D.and i want to say that was again a happy experience!!! Ty Vitals ..Keep Going!!!

FISHINGVIBES.CO
Greece
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 5, 2023

Excellent service, you answered all my questions. Thank you very much!!
Excellent service, you answered all my questions. Thank you very much!!

KANINA CUISINE
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 5, 2023

Quite literally the greatest support team on Shopify. They were incredibly helpful and patient. John Seth S helped me out and he was especially receptive to my needs. Something didn't work and he walked me through it and fixed my problems. I'm incredibly grateful to him and the team at Vitals.

ImperialAurelius
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 5, 2023

You have the best customer support. They are very nice and helpful and were able to solve all of my problems.

Luvaur
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 5, 2023

Incredible app, saves a lot of money and excellent support, special thanks to my friend John who was quick and effective in helping me !

Yushana
Belgium
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 5, 2023

great app!!! customer service is amazing always available to help and fix any bugs we run into with different themes

Ixora Botanical Beauty