VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

smartcollab

Awesome app. Support team is responsive and efficient. Overall very satisfied with them. Recommend to try the app for those who have not done so.

PanuunStore

I used this app on the recommendation of a 7 Figure Enterprenuer. And the support i got from the team to setup the app was amazing. It took less than 5 minutes for the representative to solve my issue. Highly recommended.

Crovable

It is a great app, it loads super fast and customer support is super responsive, the fixed any upgrade I wanted to make super quick!

Sticky Vinilos

Awesome app with multiple services. But the most importat, they have an amazing 24/7 support. Great and very fast. I recomend it.

connectipool

I just started using vitals and have a lots of questions, thanks to the customer support officer Mr Rey, who is very patients to guide me on my question, and most wonderful is that he can just pointed out something I might missed out and advise me on what to do on it! Thumbs Up!

Rare Bear Essentials

Used for review importing. Couldn't be any easier. I'm new to Shopify and there's apps in here that I don't even understand but now I can start learning it.

KitandNeat

This is my go-to app for all my stores. It just has so much available you can do and they are constantly upgrading and adding new features.

Adore Good

Great Service, I love it! Very professional and fast! I would use Vitals on every shop I have. It has everything you need

Kiddodo

An all in one app! perfect for product reviews, create bundles or volume discounts, chat, pop-ups, etc...! great app!

Cave mall

great team, great support and very useful apps. they helped me converting more and it contains most of the apps a successful shop needs