VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

121 - 130 of 1973 reviews

Craftesty Shop

vitals is perfect, it adapts to every need. and the support is even better. the two times I had problems, they responded immediately.

Tan + Cheek

The customer service from Vital is 100% next level, I submitted a query on the app and with 30 minutes I got a response and within 1.5 hours the query was fixed. The communication from the Customer Service Representative (Jed) was great, in fact fantastic and so happy the issue was resolved. This is the level of customer service I strive for with my customers, so great to see that those who support my business think the same way. Thanks Vitals, one happy customer here.

VS Fashion Masks

Great apps, almost all of your essential apps included in here with affordable price. Although there are much room for improvement but it's worth 5 stars. Hope to see more vital features from developer team. Thank you.

PodCase Official

The app is very helpfull, but the best part is their client support. i had a problem and Costin within 5 minutos solved it.

TinyHands™

had issue with the app placements, contacted support and they respond and solved the issue literally within seconds. Great support!

cozzyboo

The best app I have found on Shopify yet, it's fast, a lot of options, and amazing support........................

SignRoyale

The support is amazing, they solve your problem in minutes. They always respond really quick. thanks for the service.

Arba Olive Oil

I really like this application, great tools and excellent customer support. They try to increase the number of features in the app

Masks and Things

I installed about 85% of the apps functions. It was very easy. I love the video tutorials. All the apps on here are going to increase conversions. It would have taken me days to add all the individual apps needed to optimize my store. I have been seriously struggling trying to get my store set up to convert and optimize....I am not a techie so it can take me Forever to install and use an app. I needed help, a real person-Michael was available right away on the chat. No Bot. He helped me through using the review app. He is a keeper!. I would never have considered this app, even with all its functions if there was not a live person on a chat. These days I will not use any software, service etc if I need to send a support ticket for help. Or need to go through a pop up Bot on a chat trying to help me with FAQ"s. Thank you Vitals and Michael. Lynn

Frankie & Dottie’s

This app really is amazing, definitely worth the 5 stars. So many different features to add to my website, and they are always developing more. What makes this app really incredible is the customer service, they respond to messages and tweak code and fix problems in no time at all.