Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

FlameoDesign

Customer support is amazing, replies within an hour and does everything for you in a matter of seconds. Has all the things that the paid debutify version has (Debutify costs 30$).

DaizyKat Cosmetics

Absolutely LOVE this app! I haven't seen anything like it in my 6 years career on ecommerce! ABSOLUTELY the best App I've ever added to my store! Definitely worth the cost! Customer service is TOP NOTCH! I recommend this this app to everyone.

Sprinklerfun

Really great service. Shout out to Costin who helped me solves the problem. I finally have my website ready-to-go and thank you so much for the help.

wildserv

some of the functions still have limitation but overall the app is consider not complicated as it come with video tutorial.

Kewlus

Incredibly fast support! I got my issue fixed in less than 1 minute! This app is awesome - it combines all the essentials (or vitals ;-). Save on speed, cost and get great support. Can't ask for more!

Lysshoppen.dk

Really great and fast answers! They helped me align the "Go to top" button above the live chat icon. Unfortunately they couldn't integrate Tidio into the live chat right now, but i wish & hope it will come in the future! Great app that helps me with a lot of features nonetheless! Can recommend!

CellMart

This app is working very well and I have received more orders with this app. So many features and do not slow your theme. I recommend it to everyone.

Reliable Home Improvement & Management

good app, use it and u will see, if u face an problem contact support and will help you quackly, thanks

SWIMS

Support team is very responsive and can help with design changes and integration issue (of course, within the limitations of the app design). Though I wish the app's design (font style/size/background color) can be more configurable just by myself, their helpful support team is able to compensate this!

PAWINCI

Geniale APP für viele Automationen und Möglichkeiten, TOP Empfehlung! Erstellen von TAB's, Upsell, Resell, Bewertungen...
Top Support.