VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

STATEMENT PIECES

very useful app. it helped me a lot with getting a better conversion rate. and the customer service is outstanding, they help you with everything. thank you!!

WESHINELIVING

Vital has a great customer support!! Fixed my issues very quickly!! I am very happy with Rey! Thank you.

LevKom Lighting

Great support. Live chat agent was able to correct the issue within minutes. Its to bad not all apps have such outstanding service.

MARCO CAVALERI

Best app on Shopify. Customer service is superb and always available to help. with an issue and helpful.

AMEKANA.COM

Best app on Shopify. Customer service is superb and always available to help. I had Shiela Ann help me out with an issue and she was extremely patient with me.

DunnSmith Organics

Only recently installed it and already loving it. Super easy to use and when I needed a little advanced help, Jed in customer support was more than happy to help and get everything I needed to. Looking forward to seeing what more this app can do for me.

Minehip

The assistance that provide is one of the best active that they have. They solve problems when you need, thank you very much for everything

Natural Tone Organic Skincare

I'm new to Shopify and therefore everything is a new discovery for me. But one thing I can tell you right now is this application with all its functions not to mention the most incredible support team is well worth every penny. Best app on Shopify. Thank you!

Natural Tone Organic Skincare

staaaygood

Really great support team , thank you very much , you helped me more and you still , i apperciate it ♥♥♥