VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

loftandvintage.hu

Yes, we won't say anything new: the best app regarding the price/value ratio! Definiately 5 stars, you can't give less! Though we use now "only" 13 apps of Vitals, these 13 are extremely useful. And maybe 1 or two will be still added later, or use temporary, if needed (like announcement, wheel of fortune...). If you have a less developed Shopify theme, you can easily use even 20-30 options of it at once (without having speed issues). Then you can calculate, what you get for your money :) The 6th star would be its ease of use. Thanks Vitals!
Update: now we use 17 apps. Can't imagine life without VITALS anymore...these guys are amazing, beside the great app they work fast and a lot on customer service...which can't be easy.

JorenzCart

Is great to have this apps very users friendly and also the service is very helpfull. 5 Start for them love it!!!

Pegor Jewelry

Awesome app with amazing features and most importantly their customer service via live chat. keep it up VITALS team !

ColorSplash

The best App on Shopify by far! Has all the features you need all in one app, and customer support is amazing, recommend :D

Equinoxx Design

Love the app they keep adding new features, all the functionalities your store can need at a flat rate! Have been using them for a year now, recently ran into something that needed help from their support team, they helped me resolve it in 10 mins! Love it!

Geargimmick

I contacted support and a kind and helpfull Reymond. R. was so pasient to help me to get my social media and chat botton to work. Supper happy with the app and the kind of support it offers. Make life so much easier, and enjoy learning form Reymond today. Thank so much Reymond R. for all of you help!

HV NAILS

The whole time I am using this app I am thinking there is no way in hell that this is made by just 1 company.... when I tell you that i no longer feel lost in optimizing my site I am so serious. This is the best app on Shopify, and 100% reliant. plus the team is 100% always there for me. they never say no to my requests which I like.

Iced Out Kingz

Vitals has helped our store grow by far! We are so happy with the results. We use most of the apps and we will never look back.

Decortiful

Wow, this All in One app is exactly what we needed! It is a must-have for our store and customer support is very helpful!

Pawsitive Products

The price for the value is amazing. You will EASILY get your monies worth if you optimize your website with this app. Eliminate all the others and get this one. This app is my go to for all my stores and is recommend to all of my clients.