Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Alcoholder

Positively the best experience I have had with an app and an app developer. Support is second to none, and the cleanliness of the app integration is the gold standard on how apps should be. Fantastic functionality that I look forward in being able to exploit further.

Tidyavenue

The swiss knife of ecom apps with a rockstar customer support special thanks to Mr COSTIN.C who helped me with my setup

Silk Masks Australia

I downloaded this app recently and absolutely love it. The team is crazy helpful - nothing is a problem! If anything I only wish I had downloaded it earlier! Im only using some of the apps so far but I've noticed a rise in my conversion rate which is always a win.

MY SPORT HOCKEY

The VITALS Apps are awesome!!! The VITALS Team is great!!! These guys get it… they have all of the apps you need to improve your store for one low price. Plus the best part is that they all work together to help keep your website page load speed as fast as possible. They have great video Tutorials too. But I still had a few questions about setting up the different apps they offer and each time I get in touch with the VITALS Team, they have gotten back to me quickly with an answer and helped me get the VITALS apps set up to look and work great on my store. So save yourself the time and trouble of reading a ton of reviews and take my word for it and get all of the apps you will need, with the VITALS 40+ apps in one! There's a reason they have over 3000 store owners giving them a 5 Star rating… It's simple... they've earned it!

Belth Chile

Thank you Michael J. vitals assistant, very quick to help me with an excellent service, I give you my 5 stars because you have been kind, patient to attend to my requests

Atelier Kidijoi

We have been using the app for +8 months and we are so happy with it. It's the kind of App that you don't want to delete because the value is here, the the features are here, the saving is obvious, the support is +5 stars (might be one of the best within shopify community), and the team at Vitals is awesome. Hope they keep this high quality for long enough and keep improving the features offered.

BuzzerFish

They are the best. Their support is really helpfull.
I will definetely use this application more and more.

Alexa's Gifts

Great app with a number of good features. The replay feature helps you correct issues with your website. Their support is great and responsive. The sun never sets on the Vitals empire. They're always available around the clock.

CHATMIAULE

J'ai été assistée par Costin, il est super comprétant et professionel. Il m'a été d'une grande aide.
Je recommande fortement.
Au passage l'application est géniale!!

Paw & Glory

I was using sales rocket for a while as although i was happy with it i had to keep tweaking stuff and it just didn't feel complete, this app is robust, the design of the features and the customer service is second to none. if you want something a bit more on a budget the go for sales rocket but if you want something to take your store look and feel to the next kevel, this is without a doubt the app to use. I literally love it!