VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

FLEXYSPACE

i don t know I am new. But I am sure the apps is excellent . I hope I will grow my business with vitals

WarmlyHabitat

This app is great, the support is even greater, reached out to them they solved my issue within hours. Recommend you reach out to them when you need some tweak.

The Green Box Australia

I love the app. It has so many useful features and helps me boosting revenue, collecting leads and creating trust.
Now, over 12 months using the app, I had to contact customer service twice. Both times they were very helpful.
Keep up the good work guys!

cozywithmama

I used this app to help me with my trust badges and they were so efficient and eager to help! One of the best apps for my online store needs!

Bitsello

For a startup like me, it was a tremendous time saver! I have installed several apps before and now I removed those and just use VITALS. Surprisingly, my site is still very fast!
I also appreciate those short video tutorials as to why should I use a particular feature/app. I'm surely continuing to subscribe even after free trial! Another thing that's fast is chat support! Thank you!

Arriyadh Roaster for Specialty Coffee - محمصة الرياض للقهوة المختصة

Great app with an amazing customer support.
loved the : Recent Sales Notifications app.
one stop shop app

Southern Sweet Children's Boutique

Best app I've used this far. Best service and so attentive to answering questions. I highly recommend Vitals.

Good Hunt Living

Prompt replies and solves your problems efficiently. Good support and user-friendly app. Recommended.

STATEMENT PIECES

very useful app. it helped me a lot with getting a better conversion rate. and the customer service is outstanding, they help you with everything. thank you!!

WESHINELIVING

Vital has a great customer support!! Fixed my issues very quickly!! I am very happy with Rey! Thank you.