Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Wolken Kiss™️

The support service is great !! The products they provide are very helpful to optimise the Store and also the conversion rate.

TIARA CONCEPT STORE

It's been a month since I use the app, more precisely 7 sub-apps that work very good. I am satisfied overall and I must mention that the support team is very very quick and ready to help you. I had a problem on sunday evening and in a couple of minutes they answered me with the solution. The conversations between me and the support team ran very smooth and fast. I highly recommend VITALS app :) !

Tiny Sprouts Foods

Amazing customer service! :D Helped me answer questions on setting up my product reviews quickly & efficiently. Super friendly too.

Remnant Rising & Co.

Seriously. Get this app, it will change your life. The customer service is top-notch and you end up saving money in the long run. This app can do alot. I'm so happy it exists! Thank you Vitals!

wowDiy

équipe très professionnel , ils répondent et aident en cas de demande , je vous remercie énormément.

Solsett Home

This is the best app ever. I'm not even biased. It definitely exceeded all my expectations. It's like having an app worth $199 dollars but instead, it's just $29. It's that good really. You have everything you need to run your store and get sales. Not only that, the customer service is superb! They reply faster than my ex. They fix any issue you can probably come across in the app. So, I can definitely say that having Vitals is vital for your store.

Pearl Flare

Having a vast majority of the apps, I am looking for under one roof is awesome. Saves plenty of money compared to having separate apps for everything this bundle offers, and most of all, everything works as it should. Loading speed seems to be very good so far, even with several apps active - great!. More than this, you have a 30-day trial and amazing customer support that is always ready to help you fast.

ThomasPetRx

The support team is really doing their best to solve my technical issue ( Ajax Cart). Thank you so much Michael J for your complete assistance.

FitBlast

Honestly best app out there, good customer service, custom coding, nice live chat always helpful and would recommend for sure for any brand owners.

Neediva

Great support and great app! I really recommend it, there is a lot of functions and it's pretty simple to use!