VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Woolley Moor Nurseries

Wonderful app and fantastic service :) Would highly recommend. This app has been great for solving multiple problems i was having with my store.

Dolspers™

Great support, thank you i recommend

Chikolino

These guys are Great! Customer support is 24/7 and it is mostly INSTANTENIOUS! A couple of days ago, I needed some changes made to some of the features of the app. No web chat was available at the time. I dropped them an email, explaining what I needed done. Not long after that someone started working on my request and then sent me screenshots with the work done. That was pretty quick too, provided that they seemed very busy at the time. The app is good. It has many features and they seem to be adding new once all the time. I am using quite a few of it's features and I am nowhere near using half of what the app has to offer. You get so much for the price of one app only. 30 days free trial will give you a pretty good taste of what this app is all about, so nothing really to loose by giving it a go! Really happy with the app for now, but again, customer service is amazing and you cannot fault them! They will cater for every wish and desire you've got, and it seems they know what they are doing! Just had dealings with Michael J, who was absolutely amazing! Recommend!!!

Dear Mrs House

My team and I are so happy for downloading this app! Not also for the many many app that includes, but especially for the people who works for it. They are available 24/7, and they are very nice and ready to help people. We are grateful! Check out our website if you want to see with your eyes what is capable of!

Zumicc

The best staff service i ve encountered.. Had some issues and they fixed it right away. Best app. and best service

E-Geek

Wonderful app(s)! Professional assistance! We use a lot of useful apps in VITALS. BTW, "5-star +" rating for Costin C. Good job! Thank you very much!

Galeria Stock

I'm very happy with the app! It has a ton of features that would cost a lot of money separately.
Really surprised with the quick and efficient response of the service each time.
Very complete and higly recommended.

Diamond Paint Gallery

Man, this app is amazing. Full of functionality but one of the best things is the support. They respond and fix everything almost instantly. Great app and great support. Highly recommended.

Trendbeat

Toller Support - durch den Chat kann einem bei Problemen einfach und schnell weitergeholfen werden. Vielen Dank für die schnelle Unterstützung !

myhousefarm

very good app, and amazing customer service. It has everything you need to add extra feature and make your website really professional