Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Alexa's Gifts

Great app with a number of good features. The replay feature helps you correct issues with your website. Their support is great and responsive. The sun never sets on the Vitals empire. They're always available around the clock.

CHATMIAULE

J'ai été assistée par Costin, il est super comprétant et professionel. Il m'a été d'une grande aide.
Je recommande fortement.
Au passage l'application est géniale!!

Paw & Glory

I was using sales rocket for a while as although i was happy with it i had to keep tweaking stuff and it just didn't feel complete, this app is robust, the design of the features and the customer service is second to none. if you want something a bit more on a budget the go for sales rocket but if you want something to take your store look and feel to the next kevel, this is without a doubt the app to use. I literally love it!

daughterofeve

This app has been great for my website so far and is excellent for integrating all the necessary functions and add ons to help improve the look and functionality of your shopify. I highly suggest :)

AppleSpace Hungary

The app is very useful for my business. The staff is really helpful so you don't have to worry if you don't find something.

Grater Goodies

Vitals is just amazing. Apart from the amazing value (40+ apps!) you get for this small amount, their customer support is always there to react and help you out. Can recommend this enough.

Flawless & Even

Currently using this app and it has so many features in one and that's a great thing. The support team are very helpful . Highly recommend

Posh Pleats

Not yet launch my store with this app yet but the support team is amazing. My support member is Reymond R.; he fixes all the problems so quick and professionally. Currently the app is very easy to use and install. I've installed 8 function in my store and all of them can be integrated with my brand's vibe quite easily.

Wolken Kiss™️

The support service is great !! The products they provide are very helpful to optimise the Store and also the conversion rate.

TIARA CONCEPT STORE

It's been a month since I use the app, more precisely 7 sub-apps that work very good. I am satisfied overall and I must mention that the support team is very very quick and ready to help you. I had a problem on sunday evening and in a couple of minutes they answered me with the solution. The conversations between me and the support team ran very smooth and fast. I highly recommend VITALS app :) !