VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Petshuggies

Amazing Serice level, 24/7 professional customer service. They help with more than you expect to meet your needs.

Genie Bag India

Great app, useful to do some many things. The volume discount almost doubled my average order value. Plus the live chat support is absolutely wonderful

URBAN CHIC CLOTHING

I love this application because I have everything I need for my business in one app. I have recommended it to the group I am in. Thank you very much.

Spedizione Gratis

Davvero un'ottima app, l'assistenza mi ha risolto in pochissimo tempo un problema. Super consigliata

peachskin.com.au

Very responsive, fast and helpful from the VITALs TEAM. You can rely on them any time. Thank you Jed

Skiffiti

Great support! There was something causing my descriptions not showing, due to my theme blocking it. But they actually went into the theme to help me fix the issue! Their support is instant. Thank you, Jed!!

Nurture More

I’m using the Vitals Apps for a short time and already I've noticed an increase in sales. It’s great to have all the things I need in one place. I was impressed by the customer support! The response was quick and my issues are resolved right on the spot. Thank you guys!!!

Fresheffect.ca

Many different apps under the same umbrella. It is very comfortable and easy to manage many features on the same dashboard.

Sinu Kaubamaja

Customer service is the best! They basically answer right away which is amazing. I like all the app features so far.

Lanolin Beauty International

The apps are pretty close to whatever you need to do. Maybe a little short on a feature or 2 compared to a competitor... but it's the sheer volume of features and the support at the end of the Chat that blows you away. More than happy to tweak to make it do what you want.