VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Lightense™

This is truly an amazing app. The first month is for free, and despite that, whenever I had a problem with it someone would fix it for me in less than a day. There are so many features you can use to boost up your sales and you don't have to install 10 different apps on your store to use all of them. It's amazing how fast they reply and how good this service is.

SkinClubGR

I used this app to transfer all my reviews from a different app AND to add product offer bundles as well as discounts. The value that this app gives you is insane for its price! Oh and the customer service is exceptional.

TrimmTough™

Perfect app provides many features no need to buy other app, Customer Support is amazing quick response with professional service

Octopuscult

Awesome App! It provides all the apps that you need in your store. Besides good and effective support.

Qiinzo

The app has virtually EVERY app you'll ever need. A big plus is that the customer service is one of the best, if not THE BEST, i've ever experienced - they even do the thing you need help with for you. Totally recommend!

anatomyprime

I'm not used to this type of service. I asked if it was possible to make a change to one of the apps and it was done in less than 5 minutes.
You should call your customer service "flash service" haha Costin also pointed out to me that I was wrong to request a specific change and that it would have been better to do it another way. So I followed his advice and now my product page is great Thank you Costin C.

FluxChargers®

This App IS AMAZING! Honestly, you get more than your money's worth - The Customer Service is also 10/10 (They help you with everything you need) A fella called Costin helped me - he was extremely helpful with everything I asked and done everything instantly (Some of the best customer service I have ever received online) Thank you so much Costin & to the entire Vital Team!

Till We Fade

Just starting with the app but i can already see the differences.customer service is quick to reply and solve issues!

Mama And My Plaza

This app really helps me generate sales, the support was so fast in helping me. Special shout-out to Reymond! Thank you! I recommend this app.

ThePinkprintBoutique

I used this app to interact with my customers. I want them to have an interactive experience as if they were in my brick and mortar store. I have been able to customize the colors.