VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Simply Great

The best app on the Shopify store. Everything you need for efficient marketing. Support is #1 class.

Hipresso

When installing I had some troubles, but Jed helped me instantly to fix it. I did not expect the service to be this well. Great app, love it!

Dankest Fashion

Vitals is a must have app at a very affordable price. You don't want to clutter your page with a bunch of apps that will slow your loading speed down. I only had one small sizing issue for the upsell portion and customer service took care of it right away.

hausplanet24

Easy and very FAST. I Like to work with Vitals!!! Go and Get IT, if you want to start any Shops! Very Good job

RDCL Superfoods

VITALS has provided some helpful tools for us and the customer service has been outstanding. Fast response times and very friendly. Recommended.

LumosNatura

Amazing service, if you have any questions or need any help to make 1 app work better or differently just ask on the chat and it will be done in 10 seconds.

CosmicQuartz

Very helpful customer service and user friendly app. Has everything in one app very useful and saves money!

rbxleather

This app is amazing, i use this app everyday i am really grateful. And of course thank you for all your support team. They are so fast, kind, helpfull and friendly (Y) Good job VITALS :)

nerd-loot

Phenomenal app and customer service is LEAGUES better than any other app I have dealt with. Arguably better than any company I have dealt with PERIOD. I have uninstalled almost ALL my previous apps in favor of VITALS and they release new features regularly. Could not suggest this more to anyone looking to bring their shop to the next level. GET THIS APP

colorflow.se

fast support, the support team helped with me a currency conversion issue, something I never could have figured out on my own!