Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Blue Edition

This App is simply incredible. I was looking around for various features like free shipping bar & product reviews and initially thought I needed to buy them individually. To get all those features (and so many more!) in one App makes the set up of these add-ons so efficient and cost effective. To top if off, the 24x7 customer support team really sets this App apart from any other. They are on hand to help with customisations and fine tuning. They really know their stuff! Their responsiveness and level of expertise goes above and beyond. Thanks guys!

Nouvelle Fashions

This app is amazing and it saves you money as well. I've gotten rid of at least five apps because of this one app. And support is fast and efficient. I needed a customization and Michael was on it in under an hour. Incredible.

wowpillow.fr

This app is amazing and its customer service is even more amazing! They have always been great with me and helped me customize and personalize my shop. The bundle application allowed me to boost my turnover on another store and reach 300 K€. Thank you again, recommend without hesitation! Special mention for Leony, Mihai, Reymonds, Michael ! You are top, continue like that ___________ Cette application est incroyable et son service client l'est encore plus ! Ils ont toujours été top avec moi et m'ont aider a customise et personnaliser mon shop. L'application bundle m'a permis de booster mon chiffre d'affaire sur une autre boutique et atteindre vers les 300 K€. Merci encore, a recommander sans hésitation ! Mention spécial pour Leony, Mihai, Reymonds, Michael ! vous êtes top, continuez comme ça

EnjoyingBand

very good app, i found some problems with the place of reviews in my product page, i contacted the support they helped me very quickly thank you.

bummelfuchs

Thank you for your awesom support. with the chat function you can always get a quick answer to all your questions.
Love working with Vitalis

The Magic Tin Company

Really excellent app and amazing support! I was looking for a custom change and Andrei had it on my site in less than ten minutes! Highly recommended.

Nakana Bracelets

Really well done. If you need something that's an inch deep but a mile wide, this is the place to go. Basic functions in many, many forms. Really pleased with all the options it offers and the quick customer service!

Mega Lash Academy

Just started using Vitals for a couple days, they have so many little Apps inside this big App which I love. I had to contacted support to have some adjustments here and there and got fast responses, every time. Highly recommend.

NewVention

i used this app to back my product reviews and they helped with easy and understanding way. it was great

Whisper

It's been a little buggy with product reviews recently but other than that its great honestly. Not only do I get all my stuff in one place but it would cost me four times the price if I had to download each app individually. It also integrates well. Flip the switch, refresh and it's done every time. Customer service is on point too. Bravo ... add contact forms and variant options and you're golden.