Merchants appreciate this app for its over 40 integrated features, including dynamic product recommendations and smart upsells, which have been noted to boost store revenue. Its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify stores, along with a built-in analytics dashboard, are highly valued. The app also enhances the customer shopping experience with a product review system and a currency converter, expanding the international customer base. Despite its many features, it maintains good page load times, indicating efficient optimization. The customer service is praised for its quick response and helpfulness.

November 14, 2023

I was a little hesitant to get this app and switch it out for my free apps but it is SOO worth it. It does everything I need it to do and more. I have not set everything up yet but I will. It is really easy to use and set up. Within just a few days my site is really starting to look professional and good. Support is amazing and really fast, John helped me in a flash. I am sure I will write another review once I have had it for a while. I am looking forward to the end results.

Nordic Baby Boutique
6 days using the app
February 4, 2024

Customer services is excellent

Bureau Opti
5 months using the app
January 4, 2024

John Seth S. jumped on immediately to help me. My concerns were solved in less than 5 minutes. I appreciate Vitals. It is a wonderful app.

ZoCorner
30 days using the app
December 6, 2023

Easy to use. Vitals has everything a dropshipper might need. It also saves a lot of money and time!

SuprimeCare
Italy
About 2 months using the app
November 16, 2023

Good app offering, really good customer service, definitely happy with Vitals!

nutcare uk
Over 2 years using the app
December 7, 2023

Amazing experience with support. Very fast, can do a lot of custom requests, and friendly. On top of that the app itself is amazing value for its money.

hottrendingitems
Netherlands
15 days using the app
December 14, 2023

The video explains each module of the application clearly and is relatively easy to use. It has many functions and is very comprehensive.

Wallowa Design
3 months using the app
November 22, 2023

A unique app that has many useful apps. Excellent support, quickly and competently resolves issues. I asked for a wish list on the collection page, they said it will be implemented soon in future updates. This is one of those programs that should be in every store.

Плед і Кіт
Ukraine
5 days using the app
December 4, 2023

The vitals app is an amazing experience to help you transform your store into something professional

Swish Products
About 1 month using the app
November 9, 2023

They have a really good support team. If you need anything they'll get back to you fast

NYAMU